All I have to eat is Top Ramen. What can I add to it to make it better?

All I have to eat is Top Ramen. What can I add to it to make it better?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

put cheese on it

Chromosomes

When the water is about to start boiling crack an egg into it and poach it, then put the block of noodles in over it

That sounds nasty.

Do you have eggs?

Steak

This guy knows.

Also, if you're really poor, spicy pork rinds add a good flavor too.

Yes?

If you only had noodles you would not have anything to put on it??

If you have anything to add to it then just eat that and dont eat the ramen

Tapatio

Take a leftover steak and boil it for a few hours till the meat falls off the bone. That way you wont have to use the flavor packet.

Any sort of meat, even a cheap ground beef/pork mixture. Onions, bean sprouts, chiles, soy sauce or brown sauce., mushrooms. You can make a decent and vaguely nourishing meal for < $2 a serving.

Ditch the little packet of chems and add Kraft singles,......fucking bomb bro

Do this Someone beet me to it
Or just eat eggs instead there is so much ways to cook eggs may I suggest hard boiled

pic related. beans for protein, jalapenos for flavor. Mix in some black pepper and garlic salt as needed. It's not amazing, but it makes it palatable.

Wel I'm not eating carrots and lettuce by itself.

i know it sound sweird but add peanut butter to it. it's so fucking good. also frozen mixed veg and hot sauce too if u got it.

Checked

Thiz

u should. thats all im really eating

These.
Also, you can make a taster sauce using 1 part soy sauce, 1 part hot sauce (such as sriracha) and I part brown sugar. probably about 2 tsp of each. Then mix the noodles with the sauce and stir on low for about a minute to remove moisture.
Note: if you do this, don't add the packet of seasoning to the noodles, as this will easily cause the meal to approach 2000 mg sodium (100% of your daily recommended). Add the egg for some extra filler.

Have a salad fucker

Cum... Seriously it tastes great. Beneficial protein and electrolytes.

a absolutely tiny amount of oil like olive oil helps the seasoning stick to the noodles. (think teaspoon)

some soy sauce also isn't half bad

poach an egg is an option

sunny side up fried egg thrown over finished product is great too (break the yolk and mix it in when you go to eat it)

any sort of stir-fry type veggies are good add-in

leftover meats like beef/pork/chicken are great if cut into small peices.

What if female

enough cajun for the entire state of louisiana, garlic, onion and ginger powder.

Shit

If that's all you have to eat, you can't really add anything to it, now can you?

1) Stir-fry
Boil ramen. then add ramen into frying pan with whatever oil you have. Canola is best. look in fridge and add any left over frozen veggies you've had in there for years. fry on medium for about 15 minutes or so until noodles brown. *if you have egg, scramble egg last 5 minutes. add soy sauce or whatever fucking condiments you have.

2)Ramen burrito
Carefully open ramen bag (you'll need it), boil ramen. drain and put back in bag. you can add whatever you have that you that you like in burritos. Usually hotsauce is all i added. With ramen back in bag, rubber band open end, roll up with a kitchen towel. it it sit for 10 minutes or so until your poor man's burrito is ready.

3)(insert fave condiment) noodles
cook ramen, add your fave sauce. I used bbq sauce with mine a lot bc it gave me the illusion that i was eating meat.

Hope this helps

Titty Sprinkles.

add veggies and protein
REAL ramen is pretty good. Instant can't compare.
BUt, for the beef flavor, nuke water for 4 minutes to get it boiling, break and add in 3 eggs, and a handful of broccoli- fresh or frozen. Add noodles and flavor packet. Nuke for 4 more minutes and then let stand 3 minutes. slurp and enjoy.

for the oriental flavor, heat water 3 minutes in microwave, add noodles, peas and season pakt. Nuke for 3 minutes, let sit for 3 more, then add a can of tuna fish.

check out ivan ramen on youtube for a cool vid on real ramen.

and the R site that can't be named had a sub forum on ramnen that's not bad at all.

If it's all you have then what the fuck are you going to add to it idiot.

Carrot, cilantro, lettuce, hot sauce, and jalapeƱos. I'm going to be taking a mean shit after this.

Lobster, caviar and truffles

Spices dumbass.

>I used bbq sauce with mine
>I used bbq sauce
>bbq sauce

Yes! And add country crock butter! Fucking dooooo ittttt

Bleach

Add cum , believe me

here is mine

-Top Ramen (Ramen pot is one where the corners barely fit so 8" pan, water submerges 1" above the ramen)
+Clints style: Start with the 'Ramen Pot' 1/3rd full with these seasonings and spices. Dash of: Orageno, Cilantro, Italian, 2 Dashes Basil, Garlic Powder, Dill, 2 Dashes Parsley, Onion Powder, Thyme, Chicken Ramen Packet. Table spoon of Soy Sauce. Tea spoon of Pepperochini Juice. Vegies such as 3 Green Onions(3" lengths), thin sliced Carrots, Sliced Pepperochinis (one pepperochini's worth), Baby Bok Choy covering the ramen, Half-Cut Onions that string the exterior, Lettuce on top. One egg per ramen dish and leave the egg undisturbed as if poaching the egg. This prevents the egg soupy taste. Leave the ramen undisturbed for 5-10 minutes depending when the boil started and how soft you want the ramen.
+Parmesan: Use an 8-10" pan and boil water inside it. Pull the ramen in half to break it and place both sides in the pan until ramen gets soft. Strain the water out and start a 1" cut from a stick of butter, melt and place ramen back in to soak the butter up. Add 1/4th cup of parmesan and turn heat off, add a dash of Garlic Salt, stir quickly and then cover with a lid to allow it to melt for 5 minutes. The flavor packet is optional and I don't like to add it.
+Quick Ramen: Use an 8-10" pan and boil water inside it. Pull the ramen in half to break it and place both sides in the pan until ramen gets soft. Strain the water out then a dash of soy sauce and pepperochini juice, stir and re-strain. Add the flavor packet, a dash of garlic powder and/or onion powder and stir.
Cilantro optional.
+Eggy Ramen: Use an 8-10" pan and boil water inside it. Pull the ramen in half to break it and place both sides in the pan until ramen gets soft. Strain and set ramen aside. Cook 2 eggs as a patty with the ramen drizzled on top before the tops harden and the yolks popped. Then flip and cook completely. Seasoning optional and ramen packet not required.

also add an extra gram of weed to it to cure cancer cuz Sup Forums is cancer and it could help idk

>Buy hot sauce
>Toss out flavor packets
>Work out

That shit gets me every time.

Trips have spoken

Siricha egg soy sauce chives pepper

The flavor packets are good for marinade or broth. You should save them. They never expire.

chilisauce

Cannibutter

Peanut butter and soy sauce mixed together makes a bomb marinade for chicken.
Heard of it first as "embarcadero chicken".. fuk if i know....
But' it's easy, cheap and tasty.
works best on whole chicken baked in oven @ 350 for about 50 minutes.

Perfect noodle pro tip:
2 cups hot water for each pack you desire.
Place noodles in water right away and put that shit on high heat.
1-3 minutes after water begins to boil those noodles are fucking perfect.

Also, old bay really improves the ramen experience (shrimp flavor only)
Also, accidentally poured cinnamon in my ramen once, turned out to be great in beef flavor.

two eggs and its not even close

The sweet release of death?

Improve it by buying some meat, vegetables and carbs, throw away the ramen and make a proper meal you fucking disgrace

Oddly enough, ramen was one of the things I could eat an hour before a workout and not have any issues.
Here's another great cheap meal - also verrry filling.

chili powder
comino/cumin
ground beef
1 can tomato paste
1 can diced or stewed tomatoes
1 box of rotini pasta ( spiral pasta)

>>sprinkle chili powder and cumin on top of meat and place in skillet seasoned side down
>>brown beef
>>add both cans of tomatoes
>fill cans with water and add to pot. (1-1 ratio of tomatoes and water)
>>add 2/3 box of rontini and stir
>>cover, reduce to simmer and cook 15 mins.
>> stir and cover and cook 5 ore minutes.

It's ready to go when you hit the 20 minute mark. Nice if topped with Parmesan cheese.

bring to low boil

user one packet of the seasoning is 200% of your daily sodium intake

and then you throw it ontop of the noodles, right?

then tits or GTFO

BABY SPINACH

EGG

Baby spinach is a fast cooking veggie, meaning just putting it in the hot water will cook it. It's full of nutrients, cheap, and fibrous. It will aid your digestion big time.

Eggs are a good protein source and cheap, obviously.

You're welcome. Now ramen is a relatively healthy meal and still cheap as hell.

I always mix it with tomatoe paste and cream fraiche.

cheese not the yellow kind sorta the mexican kind it is called monterrey something like that with some that chinesse sauce.

> Prepare ramen in saucepan
> Use 75% of flavoring at most
> Egg yolk into bowl
> Use tongs to add noodles to bowl atop egg
> Add slice of american cheese
> Pour in broth
> Mix
> Top with sliced green onions & toasted sesame.
> Sriracha or togarashi for heat at end

You're welcome.

Putting the amount of sodium in those things in anything is a bad idea.

oh yeah- peanut butter and soy sauce will also make a killer friend rice

>heat pan til HOT
>>add peanut oil
>add strips of chicken if you have it or want it
>cook chiken fast, then remove from pan
>>add sesame oil and heat it, then add rice and stir it around
>> add egg or 2 and mix and cook 3 mins
> add peanut btr, soy,fish sauce and oyster sauce
?stir and cook about 5 mins
> add cooked chicken or can of tuna for protein

learn to use chopsticks

You`re gonna fell the BEEEERN
I was think about bernie sanders well im taking a shit because I like Habanero sauce, sometimes I think im gonna transform into a werewolf like that scene from american wolf in London or Paris.

You could try solent instead, $6 a day for complete nutrition. Not sodium and starch.

Thats still never been proven to be effective for longer than like 2 weeks

Take chicken ramen and make it. Drain the juice and add hot sauce and blue cheese. This is chicken wing ramen

Egg.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

Props on your trips and most vomit-inducing recipe, user.

mushrooms and bell pepper

Hot sauce

Garlic powder, ginger powder, crushed red pepper, crushed black pepper. Other spices of these types.
It's very tasty, and i do this whenever i make ramen.

Saute some onions, peppers, and maybe even some chicken or beef bits. Use olive oil, garlic, maybe some paprika. All those are fairly cheap shits

Maruchan is best Ramen
Protips
>Don't add cheese to it until it's in your bowl to easily clean the pot
>boil the Ramen but don't add the regular seasoning. Use season-all, garlic pepper, coarse sea salt, cumin or experiment with whatever you like to refine your palate
>Simply drain the water and cook on pan before you serve. Also add splash of sake and a dash of cayenne when frying to give it a little kick.
>cook creamy chicken flavor with milk and mild cheddar

Water.

Yeah if you're a dumb ass

Try this. Very easy to do.

Add that pack of bottom ramen.

what in the fuck is

How u gonna add shit when that's all you got two eet

czek'd

I eat my ramen with a peanut butter sandwich

What even

May be this will help.

Damn, nice dubs. Checked, sir.