God-tier albums?

God-tier albums?

Jeff Wayne bitches!

WHITE WHALEE HOLY GRAILLL!!!!!

Tool is shit tier so you got it wrong on your first try kek

made a thread like this 45 min ago and it just died.

WOW, summer AS FUCK!!!

So fucking good im gunna have to put it on. even though im drinking gotta love refused!

/thread

Pic unrelated?

Christ how bad can your music taste get

CKY FOR LIFE!
IDR is one great song after another!
you sir!

Mach 10 at sudden speed

Recommend me some good albums with no dumb pig squealing or a minimal amount

Any genre preference?

pretty much any rock or metal genre

weak shit so far
ur 2 slow

Check out this one. Shining Halmstad

tool god-tier? dont make me laugh op and go suck karl young's dick

10000 days is crap. Lateralus is god tier.

Gojira
The Way of All Flesh

the best metal album of the last, at least, decade

Tool is very overrated. Its "cool" to like tool
All because of one song, most kids dont even know another song or another album

IM is the most overrated rock-metal band ever

Blood Mountain was released in the last decade.

I must have blinked. Since when is Tool not a good band? You kids and your whims.

Whoever does Tool's singing sounds like shit. They remind me of a nickleback or something

wrong

You are retarded.

this is either trolling or

"They remind me of a nickleback or something"

is an example of someone so blind that they should not be entitled to an opinion.

No, any tool fan who unironically thinks they're "god-tier" is retarded. this entire thread is full of shit albums 16 year old kids who wear nothing but band shirts listen to. fags

Patricio rey y sus redonditos de ricota- Oktubre
An amazing post punk/new age album

i'm really happy with the way this turned out
blue album was really good, pinkerton and everything they did from 1996-2014 was shit (everything will be alright was OK i guess) and then the white album was great

this T B H

Lmao i have bando on right now

Yea seriously. They went back to their roots, They did what they wanted in this album for the most part, instead what the producer wanted

you dropped this

Maladroit had some really good songs

What do you listen to? I hate tool honestly but I'm curious as to your taste in music based on this statement.

this

whe could be good friends

for some young derp who is like ooh odd time, this must be awesome is super played.
but at the same time outside of the singles is still some awesome shit. There is rarely a song about how i feel bad because i hate my parents, or im really into someones ass.

I think its become far more trendy to post fedoras and talk shit on tool instead of having an actual opinion.

to be honest I haven't followed Opeth much ever since their Heritage Album. it was Hot Trash to me.

yasssssssssssssssssss

I like Heritage, not as metal, because it isn't, but I just like its sound. Chek'd

best live shows ever.

Atleast I fucked a few girls while wearing my band shirts

I promise you won't regret listening to this !!!

Indisputable

Yea it wasn't for me

I don't listen to one thing, I have too much going on in my life musically to just sit here and point to one thing like metal or a specific (shit) band like tool.
Currently working my way through Mickey Roker's credit list, Tony Williams' credit list, Billy Cobham/Higgins credit list, and Jack DeJohnette credit list. Can you guess what instrument I play without looking up any of those names? 3 heavy hitters listed

that's not relevant in anyway, the girl you fucked was probably fat, I used to fuck this girl back in my high school band shirt wearing days, so what it's cringey as fuck and the music hasn't gotten much better over the last decade.

son im dissapoint mkay. tool had already addressed these issues before you could feed yourself and use a toilet. i dunno about "cool" or why you youngems live day in and day out and decide your likes and taste on whats cool and improved(acceptable), but in the 90s ......tldr. you get the point faggot. now go post something ironic on instagram and let the adults speak on these things.

You are a douchebag. Go masturbate to a mirror

tool sucks.
that is my actual opinion.
I've met one of the dudes from tool and he didn't garner any respect from me or the people he drunkenly cursed at for no real reason. Shitty human beings and shitty music, they go hand in hand.

Im skipping work to try to get it, better be worth it

Well it's a mixture. pretty ones, skinny ones, fat ones, ugly ones. Haven't slept with black, arab yet

whoever is posting all the pixies albums, ily

someone is upset
talk to me when you have 20+ years of a single instrument (or any skill/art for that matter) experience.

Cough cough

Dude you're a faggot, you act like some high and mighty sumbitch telling me that you don't listen to one type of music. No one listens to one type of music that's retarded. My library literally has music ranging from Brian Eno's ambient stuff, which some people don't really consider music, to some classic bluegrass, to metal, classical, basically a little of everything. And no I can't name what instrument you play but I have no idea what that has to do with anything.

i used to have more photo albums, but, alas, this town was not nuked

I never could get into fiddy cent

I had a phase where all I would listen to was mars volta

Good times