You will never live in a world where Sony made a deal with Fox instead of Marvel allowing for a Spider-Man/Deadpool...

>you will never live in a world where Sony made a deal with Fox instead of Marvel allowing for a Spider-Man/Deadpool crossover

I'm honestly hoping that since Deadpool has made so much bank that Fox will be more open and let Sony and Marvel borrow Deadpool

I assume it would suck. Spidey would have to play the straight man.

>you will never live in a world where Sony AND Fox make a deal with Marvel allowing for a Spider-Man/Deadpool/X-Men/Avengers crossover with villains like Dr. Doom, Galactus, etc.

That's more reason for Fox to keep Deadpool to themselves.

>you will never live in a world where Fox and Sony go bankrupt and Marvel regains the film rights to their own characters

>Disney focus group approved Deadpool

Please God no

>ywn live in a world where deadpool was funny

Why do people like this literal "lolrandumb" character? I'm assuming this entire thread is reddit

Fuck memepool, Fantastic Four is what Marvel needs

This. I want to see Galactus and shit

Hes a nice break from the standard good guy vs badguy dynamic that usually ends up with good guys turning the other cheek. Being the better men and having the moral high ground. Letting the villain live.

Deadpool kills bad people and he has fun doing it. Hes not some super edgy fuck like DC would make. Hes a clown who makes the world a better place, with bullets.

>Deadpool kills bad people and he has fun doing it. Hes not some super edgy fuck like DC would make. Hes a clown who makes the world a better place, with bullets.
That's a lot of irony in that post faggot

>"lolrandumb" character?
Zack, please.

Deathstroke is no fun allowed faggot while looking like a retard.

Is Wade going to bang Thorette?

Deadpool is practically a parody of Deathstroke faggot.
>I'M SO FUNNY LE BREAK THE 4TH WALL

People are different, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).
The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.
You can still have a sense of humor without being a dick. Its like that quote from The Fault in Our Stars: "funny without being mean." Try it. I enjoy plenty of comedians/comic shows/movie comedies that aren't mean spirited. So who came up with the bright idea that people could either only have one sense of humor (insult/mean humor) or no sense of humor at all?
Kind Lives Matter :-) Be Yourself. Have an original thought. Do something different with your life.

Now all you Space Monkeys go re-read/re-watch Fight Club and pretend your life is actually your own ;-)
Anyway, I haven’t watched this movie yet (possibly the only dude who hasn’t lol), because IMO the market’s been a bit oversaturated with comic/superhero fare as of late, and I didn’t see anything in the trailer to make this one stand out. I have to admit the name Deadpool is a bit confusing to me, since its such a badass name to give such a seemingly (from the trailer) light hearted, Spidey-like hero/anti-hero/whatever. If someone cares to explain that to me (without being a dick), maybe I’ll give this movie a shot :-)

Deadpool appeals to the family guy crowd

This.

Since not to be arrogant, but I've been trying to find my purpose in life and I really feel like I have something to say and my words have value if people would just listen.

Maybe I should have posted this on the board of someone more popular lol I tend to do that (make these posts in places the masses may not see...dammit lol Though I guess only a select audience would be receptive anyway). Oh well, there's always tomorrow. Well, apologies for my long rambling post and getting so deep and serious on a topic about comics

w-what?

>Kind Lives Matter :-) Be Yourself. Have an original thought. Do something different with your life
NO. Kill yourself, faggot

Are you Indian by any chance? because Indians always post long ass shit like this.

you might be on the wrong board

>You will never see Netflix's Punisher in the Marvel films and if you did he'd be like this

Time for bed I can't handle this innocent bullshit
pretty much any bilingual with greasy shit skin posts like this I'm gonna put my bet on south american

>2025

I dunno I can kind of smell the horrible stench from his posts.

can't tell if serious or bait

See – I’m not perfect either :-) We all have our triggers. The most important thing is just to try to be good hearted, stay true to yourself, and live your life without trying to hurt others. Let others be themselves. Try not to be a dick. And try not to stereotype and generalize so much. There's always been people who were free thinkers, empathic/sensitive, a bit "different" from the herd,... Its not a Millennial thing, it’s a human thing. Seems simple enough, right? But this is Sup Forums AKA Bizarro Land, so I’d be surprised if anyone understands. I’ll probably just get called “pretentious” lol Yet still I try for some reason...

So now that the latest Marvel movie made Spiderman a super tiny boy-twink, does that make Deadpool a pedo?

Damn this is some good bait.

I want to shit on your head

He tried and failed. Turned into a magic Mike moment with pool and spidey.

I was scared to see a post like that on this thread. Since both types of posts/attitudes are sadly all too common on Sup Forums (and the internet as a whole, and by extension, the real world) these days. I always wonder what the agenda is of people posting that stuff. Since life is hard enough for us anons/weird/awkward types without having to read that stuff that potentially undermines what little confidence we may have.

Anyway, yeah. "Normal" people are overrated and boring IMO. I never trust people who seem to try too hard to appear "normal", especially online. Seems very fake and pretentious to me. Too good to be true. Makes me wonder who they're trying to impress and why. And what they're hiding. Same with "mature"/"grown-up" people. "Weird" people are the only people worth knowing. And I'm not just saying that out of bias because I'm "weird", but the best relationship I was ever in (not that there's been a ton lol) was also with a "weird" person. I felt way more myself around her than I ever felt around "normal" people - and that's a priceless feeling. Being able to let your guard down and freely be yourself without fear of judgment.

That's what relationships are all about IMO. Of course I messed that relationship up (I let outside people mess with my head, bully me, and undermine my confidence, letting them make me think I was settling for whoever wanted me and I wanted to prove them wrong, but it hasn't gone that great so far lol), but its all part of the human experience. No one's perfect. And we can all at least fantasize about those Jery Ryans of the world, eh? :-) So I think being "weird" definitely gets a bad rap. Wish people had more empathy these days.

nah now you're just trying too hard

the fuck is going on here? is this some next level bait or are you really THAT autistic

oh. wow

totally gonna use some of your shit as pasta, you cuck

Fuck Fantastic 4. Just use the characters in other movies. Also a stand alone Doom movie needs to happen and he needs to be the big bad of phase 4 or whatever they're on now

It's paste guys, grab a fork and enjoy yourselves.

>yfw Phase 4 won't be about Dark Reign
>yfw Avengers 5 won't be Siege
>yfw Phases 6-7/8 won't have Dr. Doom as the primary antagonist
JDIMSA

>>you will never live in a world where Sony made a deal with Fox instead of Marvel allowing for a Spider-Man/Deadpool crossover, movie ends when Deadpool shoots Parker right in head and trying to call a Spidey

"failed" she wanted to see him naked, he stepped on his own dick.

> Spider-Man/Deadpool crossover
BOOOM! Headshot.

What's this?

End of this issue.

Is it any good? Should I read it?

I don't see the point of comics unless they have graphic violence, nudity and language.

Maybe you should read mangu instead.

>No spider-sense
>No superhuman reflexes that had allow him dodge bullets at point blank, from behind, while surprised many times before
Writers forgetting powers basically

I tried reading a manga once. I hated the homo easter pastel coloring.

Or he allowed himself to be shot and fake his death

Deadpool could totally cross-over. It would definitely be in his character.

>Deadpool will never try to hook up Tom Holland Spidey and Negasonic Teenage Warhead together in order to punk them both

>Fox lending out their billion dollar cash cow
>ever

>billion dollar cash cow
>Deadpool

>made 700 mil in just theaters
>sold 1 million copies digitally(in 4 days, 3 weeks for The Martian to do same numbers, Deadpool is now fastest selling media for Fox.) before Bluray/dvd release,

It made 20 million dollars from selling something that was already heavily pirated. In 4 days, and that was weeks ago. So who knows what real numbers are.

oh and merchandise.

Yeah, Billion dollar man.

>760 mil box office world wide
>20 million from digital copies
>most likely less than that from physical home media
>implying the merchandise made 200 million combined

...that's exactly that poster's point.

>not taking their only successful IP and lending him to a successful company
M(utant)CU is sinking. Deadpool should jump ship.

20 mil was because they released early numbers because of how fast it was selling and that because of no-physical media part they're making mostly profit.

That was within first 4 days. Which was weeks ago, across many platforms so those numbers are going to be a lot higher.

And yeah I would bet they make quite a bit from bluray/dvds and merch.

I can't finish that argument till this christmas/holiday season is over but it will easily pass a billion from this one property this year.

What's wrong with F4ntastic? It was really great, it reminded me of late Arrow, which is the best superhero show ever