Serious question... Why the fuck do slavs like to squat a lot?

Serious question... Why the fuck do slavs like to squat a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM&ab_channel=LifeofBoris
patreon.com/posts/5229057
youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk
youtube.com/watch?v=DAifMqM3g-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can't afford chairs - sold to buy wodka

benches are always dirty in eastern europe

So what you're saying is they are shitting thier pants as they squat?

I'm not a slav but I used to do that when I was younger because the benches were usually wet, snowy, icy or cold or all of those. And also dirty because they were wet, snowy, icy or cold.

you can shit very comfortably anywhere when squatting

how do you think people took shits through all of history?

Squatting is like the best position to shit in. I still squat on the toilet seat when I shit

because when you squat like real slav, you rest comfortably where ever you want. And you are always ready for action with Gopnik friends

Only at summer you can seat on ground
Squating is comfortable after some time

yes it spreads your asscheeks wide open and the shit just flows freely

Eastern European here.

It is my assumption that they don't want to get their brand new Nike tracksuit dirty.

Also, aside from looking scummy, it's a pretty comfortable way to sit.

Or maybe slav legs have evolved to allow us to squat like that.

I work in a prison and there is no chairs only tall desks so when you want to take a break you just squat and smoke a cigarette or think about what you're going to do to the inmate once he gets back from chow. Usually goes along the lines of a few gut punches and a radio to the head.

The best part of the world population squats all the time
It's just that western faggots have wooden joints and are unable to squat comfortable

>Eastern European
>Nike tracksuit

what?

Maybe they just wanna do some b boy shit like the 80s rappers and squat cuz it looks cool

Serious answer: we don't.

The pictures of "squatting Slavs" show the "bydlo" - underclass which is as representative for post-communist (not only Slavic) countries as rednecks and ghetto trash are representative for Americans. Bydlos' golden days faded away together with 1990s and they are actually almost extinct in most countries (Russia hosts most of their remnants). Much of the photos shown today are actually staged for various, mostly comedic, purposes.

Bydlos had a habit of aimless loitering in various places rather unusual for gatherings - basements, pavements, parks. Most of these places could be pretty dirty which made practical problems for them. Bydlos loved their tracksuits and other clothes which by the standards of 1990s were beyond the means of many people. To prevent them from dirt and damage they either sit of squatted, hence the stereotype and meme.

i guess hes a poorfag so he has no adidas

that's no true squatting
heel must be on the ground

I'm Russian. Squatting is comfortable as fuck and you can do it everywhere. I don't see why is this even an issue.

Sorry, I meant to say "Abibas".

Though, the top ranking alpha slavs might indeed get their hands on a Nike tracksuit every once in a while.

Actually we do. I'm from Serbia and most people squat comfortable all the time especially when working in the fields or woods because there is nowhere to sit.

And it's been like this for a very long time even my gramps squat.

I guess you are not true slav.

I thought Nike was more expensive than Adidas. I'm no expert.

Boris? Is that you?

I'm Polish which is as Slavic as you can get

He's probably from Poland or Czech Republic which are traitorous slavic countries that have sold to the west for the privilege of wearing the more high quality Nike sweatsuits

>Why the fuck do slavs like to squat a lot?

They never developed chairs, only rudimentary experimental stool technology.

Sad, really.

no its not me

This is me Also, I am an eastern european, but I'm not a slav.

Just pointing that out.

because they all like to ride the dick, mles and females , all of them are cock jockeys.
why do you think that the polish invented so many sizes and shapes of sausages?

Floor is cold

what do you have against montenegro?

Why isn't Sweden red?

Because sausages are awesome

If polskis hate England so much why do they come here to work as unlicensed builders?

This warms my heart.

to put in your butt

Because one Pole obviously represents the opinion of an entire fucking country.

money ofc

And to eat. I fucking love sausages

Lol wtf is with thier tracksuit too?

I went there once for a football match Montenegro vs Poland 2012 World Cup Qualifier. I had a bad experience and I did not like the people there. It was dirty and disgusting and the fans were assholes throwing stuff on to the pitch and at our players.

>football fans

I'm not from Montenegro, or Poland, so I have no bone to pick here, but football fans are infamous for being scumfucks who should be gassed.

you shouldn't reat a country from its football hooligans or stadiums

however people from montenegro are despised in serbia as they are seen as lazy skilless unsociable and generally dull-minded

In the time of Communist Party chair is not allowed and so the people squat. Now we have chair but many squat to remind the old days.

this
anyways, the more football fans in a country, the less i like it

Why glorious slav likes squat? Well friend, after CIA sabotage at Chernobyl, otherwise perfect slavic genes were mutated by radiation, weakening muscles in butt, making sitting down for a bottle of vodka with the gopniks very very painful. On other hand, it made leg muscles stronger than bottle of babushka's vodka and givibg slav senses, unlike Rosiya's economy, great stability. This make squatting very good, and only choice for resting!

Another reason is that the mudak Kolya stole tovarish Danila's ushanka, worst crime in slav society! As revenge, Danila's mafia-boss uncle Iosif made kompot out of Kolya's papa and made the sobaka drink it! He also broke legs of every family member and gopnik of Kolya with steel pipe, making it impossible for them to ever stand straight up again! Now, Kolya's family breed like rabbits, so Iosif had break legs of 30% of Rosiya's population. They are doomed to eternity of defirmation and squatting! Never touch a gopnik's ushanka.

Kek

shut your mouth little slav, and go back cleaning our houses and making bad yet cheap carpentry

zabi sa kokot

slav carpentry is top notch

Jag är svensk din jävla hora. Vårt land är på väg åt helvete och ingen borde tycka något positivt om det efterblivna folket som lever här

ITT: Gopniks
Oy Blyat

youtube.com/watch?v=2-8gsWZqDBM&ab_channel=LifeofBoris

best posr in this thread

Hej där!

Ses nakej drzej kemo

fuck you maybe russia shouldnt have raped our women and pillaged, we are not your bitch
Česko!!

why are you not hating on france?

People only hire slavic carpenters if they want it done fast and cheap or don't want to pay tax for it. Pretty shit quality though.

Och med detta kommer du i försvar av Polen, Europas soptipp? Bra prioriteringar du har, du verkar ju hata dig själv och ditt land mer än vänsterpacket gör

Han gav sitt liv för något efterblivet. Vill man verkligen få död på en ras så ska man göra som Hitler och vinna folkets hjärtan i kampen mot judar/svarta/vem fan det nu är du hatar

Allt å lite mer

Jag försvarar inget land. Tycker inte att vi är på ett så jävla bra spår och tror inte det kommer fixas inom en snar framtid

Jooo

y tho

y not?

its actually a prison thing.
during stalins regime, ALOT of russians were in prisons and work-camps.
homosexuality in prison and the camps was a completely normal thing.
if you had been raped or even wanted it yourself, you would squat afterwards because of the pain of sitting down.
this turned into a sign of who was the weakest ones, and could easily be raped again.
over the years, this still continued, but homosexuals used it as a sign that they take it up the ass basicly.
(you may have heard the term cucksquatting)

this is one of the main reasons why homosexuality is illegal in russia. the country has on several occation dropped in the births vs deaths ratio, and the power in numbers is what saved russia in ww2.
russian men have more homosexual encounters than any other country, and women find the act repulsive.
the men will never admit to it and they make excuses like, lack of chairs, dirty benches, squatting toilets, spending lots of time outside etc etc.
they also cut their hair as short as possible and act homophobic.

its just a part of the homosexual sub-culture in slavic countries now.

Same reason asians squat everywhere...
>More athletic than you

my slav gf is squatting next to me right now

make her squat on your dick and show us

comfy

k

>Nike tracksuit
Eastern European my gopnik bumhole

A russian drawer answer here: patreon.com/posts/5229057

Because Cyka Blyat

What are you talking about retard.

illuminati

Not all of us are part of the tracksuit culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-l-OkR5yDk

but it's not really a culture
you can't apply western world mentality to eastern europe

kek

#notallslavs

Call it what you will, then. I'm just saying that I don't walk around in a tracksuit.

It is kind of annoying to be associated with the gopniks. People assume I'm Swedish when they see me, and it pains me to correct them.

It's a meme

And again, I'm a eastern european, but I'm not a slav.

but it's why you don't like them or because you want to be alternative

It prepares us for apocalypse, so we can shit in forests easily. It's also part of anicent vodka summoning ritual but i can't talk about it to outsiders.

because I fucked ur mum
t. slav

Hungarian or Bulgarian. Filthy mongol blood

>you don't like them

I don't necessarily dislike them. But they are unrefined people. Maybe not bad people, but I certainly don't want to emulate them.

>you want to be alternative

Kind of, I guess?

slavs don't play the guitar
youtube.com/watch?v=DAifMqM3g-E

Latvian, actually.

i meant, you don't like sweatsuits
are they not comfortable or you just want to be different from slavic ogres?