A cute, innocent...

A cute, innocent, virgin girl who was your classmate in high school or college will never lovingly and sweetly suck your dick.

You will never experience her truly enjoy swirling her cute, soft, little tongue around the head of your cock while she smiles at you with eyes staring at your deeply and intensely.

You will never know what it's like to share an intimate, genuine moment with a girl who truly appreciates you and loves you with every ounce of her heart because she has not had her heart broken by Chad or become jaded and cynical due to being used by other men before you.

You will die never having realized how much pure, ecstatic joy there is in a cute girl who thinks of you as her world and wants nothing more than to make you happy even if it means getting violently throat fucked or getting her ass pounded raw because you are the only man she has ever been intimate with and the only man she ever wants.

How does this make you feel?

How are you going to be happy settling for used goods when Chad gets to experience something truly better?

why do u keep making these threads llo

>A cute, innocent, virgin girl who was your classmate in high school or college will never lovingly and sweetly suck your dick.
She already did

Btw what a pretty penis

Miksi teit sen taas

posting in ebin thread

cut benises aren't pretty 2bh

What if you had? What if you corrupted her and she got knocked up by the guy she dated after you and he abandoned her? What then?

because faggots like you reply to his threads.

I want a mean slut who always called my friends and i losers to laugh at my dick instead

Thanks, I just got fired.

>How are you going to be happy settling for used goods
You seem to be implying that I even have the option of settling for anything at all, let alone used goods

Checkm8, m8

>MFW someone IS ACTUALLY so pathetic he spends time making these threads only to get banned, change his IP and do it again and again and again

how are you not permab&

People with mutilated dicks like that will never experience the true pleasure of sex anyway

>t. angry that Americans get more sex than he ever will
enjoy your hand lmao

>How does this make you feel?
From your entire post, really? Thank God I'm not circumcised.

>t. angry that a jew mutilated his penis and he can't do anything about it
enjoy your lack of sensation lmao

Only a desperate beta would settle for a used goods roastie.

where would you even find a virgin?

In church? do devout christian girls like fat neets with neckbeards?

Would you have to marry first before having sex, and only in missionary position? Tbh doesn't sound so great to be with a virgin.

aussie virgin alert

it's about being able to do these things with the one you care about

not just a quid pro quo lets feel good

>it's about being able to do these things with the one you care about

And why does her having sex before somehow stop this?

because it means sex for sex itself

wat

I'm a male and i had sex before multiple times, am i damaged goods too?

Enjoy your dirty dick then, uncutt dicks are disgusting.

shes not pure and pristine of soul and thus is incapable of love

how is that hard to understand stupid leaf? gtfo now

No they are not you had phimosis or some weird shit, lol you have a shit tier dick hahahaha maje te metieron la verga hexagonal

>shes not pure and pristine of soul and thus is incapable of love

Where to find virgin girl then?

yea

Lmao I did literally all these things and doing similar with actual adult women ahahhahahahaha.
You just have to talk to literally EVERYONE and be funny/nice to EVERYONE at wherever you hang out and women will naturally flock to you. You will fuck up everything until you figure out what to do for like 3-5 years, but it gets SO MUCH BETTER after you hit a certain threshold with attractivenes+"game"+social standing
its a long road but oh boy, it is pure science and is doable

LMAO I've had sex, albeit not a lot, but still I pity betas who hitch up with these hoes after they've had their fill. have some respect lad