You will never be a woman

>you will never be a woman

Just fucking kill me

Ya never know, those brain transplant technologies might surprise us

>not even choosing best P4 girl for pic

You can always become trans

Rise is the sluttiest though, which is what I'd want to emulate.

No thanks. I'd rather be a woman than a man, but I'd rather be a man than a halfway thing.

>you will never be Rise
why live

So you wanna whore yourself out in real life and Sup Forums?

Chie makes or a fine semen demon.

I certainly would WANT to do that, but I suppose I would know better...

I would absolutely be a constant tease though.

>tfw you will never cum swap with Rise

You could still show us your cock and boy pussy. Come on, show Sup Forums your body

No. I hate my male body.

But if I do find a way to become female, I'll post timestamped tits and vag the day it happens, okay?

i like to imagine she's a dominatrix in the bed just like her shadow. It's a big turn-on

>you will never cum all over her body

Why don't you try being a man instead of giving up like a faggot?

Pm me when you become a real girl for

She would be good at it given how good her figure is.

>Why don't you try being a man
I don't want to. I'll gladly pretend when I'm in public, but once I'm home, it's back to my girly thoughts, hopes, and dreams.

Seriously, women seem to get the better end of all things related to pleasure, especially sex. So not fucking fair.

>you will never have her body and get cum all over you
Fixed

Not just that, they get to be submissive in relationships, they get to wear better clothes, they get to look cute, they get to be mothers, they get to be housekeepers.

I am so fucking jealous of women.

Buuuut we get paid more money generally, so meh

>you will never be a T2 pinball table
kill yourself

If you were her then I'd cum over ever inch of your body.

well they are going to attempt to do a brain transplant next year lets see how that goes

I know, right? It's all so beautiful. I wanna wear cute girly clothes and get compliments from men and shit. I had a fucking dream where where I was giving birth, and I woke up crying because it wasn't real. Plus, the thought of getting fucked turns me on a little more than fucking. I'm more than a bit jelly, too

>kill yourself
Convince me that I'll be reincarnated as a girl after, in a first world country.

Then, maybe.

>I wanna wear cute girly clothes and get compliments from men and shit.
I feel all this, sis.

>I had a fucking dream where where I was giving birth, and I woke up crying because it wasn't real
This especially. I didn't dream about it, but the fact I can't get pregnant or give birth is one of the things that pains my existence stronger than anything else.

>nanako will never be your lil sis and call you oniichan

>in a first world country
I like that you added that extra detail,

Worse case scenario of reincarnation. You're born in a shithole sandnigger state and die super early and or mistreated heavily if ur a chick.

I was just watching this video on YouTube about Masculine and Feminine energy. Near the end of the video, the guy talking gave this super sexy visualization meant for men to imagine being a woman. It turned me on SO hard. When I start dating again, I'm gonna try and get my gf to use a strap and try penetration on me. I've always liked the tomboy types more than the girly types.

I'm not an idiot. I don't want to be a girl in a shithole country.

>You never be a man with a bunch of bro friends
Seriously, fuck you guys

What would you rather be, a cum guzzling whore or a faithful wife?

am I the only one who wanted that slutty nurse to be a romantic option?

I'd take her and Kashiwagi.

That's honestly a tough decision. I'd love either.

I'd probably look for a man and go faithful, but any masturbation fantasies, before I meet him and settle down, would involve imagining myself in the middle of a massive gangbang

Believe me, I wish I could

both would be the dream.

This.

Also artificial bodies.

The Cyberpunk Century is here my dude.

Both are good for different reasons. The whore life would be more exciting but the other is more secure and better for your children.33

What? Cum guzzling wifes are a no go?

Being a slut seems like the most fun and exciting thing ever, but a steady relationship is more heartwarming, safe, and kind.

They both just sound so great.

I guess if your husband is into it or you feel like risking a divorce then its possible.
The excitement of never knowing who will be the one that knocks you up sounds very fun.

Any more chie?

Can't you just be satisfied with guzzling your husbands cum?

I don't see why not though I figured that would be a given. You wouldn't marry him without wanting to constantly please him.

already am one
>get dunked on

Ah ha is this our chance?