encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The queen is Dead and de-throned.
She never delivers.
She abandoned us
Worthless human being

Boxxy is disgusting. Raya is queen

Get out

Kill yourself newfag & stay out of our threads.

Heyy frends whats good?

Not much bruh. You?

Not much man how about you??.

All good here. You?

So much June lately, where's all her new lovers coming from?

BoxxyForce _▲
▲ ▲_▲
▲ ▲_▲
▲ ▲_▲
▲ ▲

Africa

Kill yourself.

Well I'm not black and she pleases my cock plenty, She's no Catie though.

There all niggers

She annoys me too fucking much.

>She's no Catie though.

Far fucking from it.

what ass?

Were not here to enjoy their personality friend, just to empty our balls to them.

Speak for yourself. I don't like Catie just because I like jerking off to her.

You must not have spent much time on her website talking to her and reading her answers from other questions.

She's not a bad person, but she's not an angel here to save you either friend. The sooner you break that trance, the sooner you can enjoy life overall more.

I like Catie because she is sweet kind & caring has a great personality she seems like a fun person to be around & i would love to meet her someday she is very pretty as well & i like her for her i like that she is herself & does not pretend to be someone she is not.

Oh I have, and I realize not everyone is perfect. Just don't assume everyone thinks the same way you do.

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

>forever fat bitch

                                 B
                              O  X
                           X  Y  

Boxy=ugly

This obsession is bad. You guys really should stop this isn't good for you. It's limiting your lives.

  ▲
▲▲

Just get out

>It's limiting your lives.

Neh its okay, My life was a mess waaaaaaay before I found Boxxy.
Now its just.. evening limiting, but that's okay fapping to Catie or playing MKX or GTA5 gets old too.

You guys are lost. This isn't helping

I'm also watching Mike Tyson's Mysteries, so its not a complete loss.

I don't, which is why I feel bad for people who have their heads in the clouds. Catie is a pretty girl and she makes us all feel lovely inside. But someone once posed a question to me long ago that I brushed off at the time and now..It sticks in my craw because it raises even further questions.

"What if Catie wasn't the one to do Boxxy? What if it was some mid-western fat white girl who had bad teeth and was a 4/10 at best? Would you love boxxy as you do now? Would you find her to be this messianic girl who you feel like she could save your miserable existance?"

I've thought about it, and I feel like that person was right. What if Boxxy wasn't pretty, but an average person. I don't think it would have gone viral like it did.

I like Boxxy too, but I want you guys to not go down the same path I did involving her. Your love eventually turns to crippling depression because the reality that you'll never have her or even more realistically even be friends with her. You'll sit in your house, become bitter towards the world while maintaining love for her because she's the only thing that makes you feel better...that makes you feel good about yourself.

That being said, I wish her all the best in life, her "stupid Boxxy video's" helped me through some dark times in my life. I'm off to have lunch now, try and have a good day gents.

Normie GET OUT GET OUT NORMIE.

DOWN WITH BOXXY. ALL HAIL THE BUTTER QUEEN.

Get out.

DELETE THIS POST!

Literally this. The Catie/boxxy obsession will only make you worse over time. I eventually just stopped coming here and caring about her. That was one of the best things I've done for myself in a long time. She really isn't special at all

I've been through exactly what you've been through and that's why I love her so much.

Yes it's horrible being in love with someone you know you will never have or meet but I can deal with it a lot better now than I could a few years ago. All in all it's an experience I'm glad I've had and I wouldn't change that.

Fuck knows where I'd be now if I hadn't have had her to get me through some of the worst times of my life.

Traitor.

Bow down nigger to your queen

Do something about it bitch nigger. Praise be to Raya and wish death to Boxxy

HOT

Boxxy makes me want to vomit. Raya is the new queen

You guys are legitimately crazy tbh.

All you faggots need to accept Rayavlogs as your new queen niggers

Normie get out.

Damn, whoever this Raya is is fugly.