Someone on Sup Forums killed themselves 3 days ago

Here's the encyclopedia dramatica article about it with a video included that he uploaded right before he died

encyclopediadramatica.se/Justin-user

wow amazing, thanks for sharing this. How amazing someone committed suicide.

What's the big deal? Why is this important? Why did you make this thread anyway

Was he a cool guy? What was his problem anyway?

Cool story bro but how is this related to Sup Forums?

Finnish culture glorifies suicide like the Japs doesn't it?

I found it pretty funny when he started freaking out when his hand was half open and there was blood everywhere and he was screaming

>a Sup Forumstard killed himself
Good riddance.

wow dude neat thanks for showing us this little guy, really fascinating

Did he die?

so, it must be awesome feeling knowing you are going to die and just slowly losing consciousness and realising whats going on, surreal

Jesus Christ. What has humanity come to.

>wasted his life for people alone who only want to see him suffer and will forget about him
what a waste

Why would it be awesome to die?

death is hope

Hope for what?

Why haven't you killed yourself then? can i have your things if you decide to die?

i dont know, i see it from another angle after this video, he wasnt panicking he was excited

Can you kill yourself but before that send me all your money after maxing out your credit cards on bitcoin?

Death indeed brings great hope as you say, but it brings even more hope if you give me your money before dying.

maybe in Slovenia this is true. not in America or Canada.

Fuck off Pekka, for God's sake. That's the last thing most people in this board want to see.

what is different in USA or Canada?

nothing just commit suicide already dude

send me ur shit

>send me ur shit
What would you do with Russian faeces? i'm intrigued.

This site has been up for so fucking long and still nobody managed to an hero properly on stream. This is some bleeding faggot that'll get patched up.

delet

hmmmmm.....

Hot as fuck

>flag

The fuck is that?

Interesting. 8^}

Darth Finland

fuck off polish Sup Forumstard

Faroe way

newfag detected xDDDDDDDDD

Why the fuck is there always the same god damn polish guy posting CP?

Well at least he streamed. That's old school class right there.

does this shit even qualify as CP if they are not showing anything?

he's trying to get the thread shut down
stupid Sup Forumsdlo

i like when he does this to stupid shit threads

You can clearly see the girls nipples in this pic

does this pass as CP? I want to report it but I don't want to get banned myself for reporting brainsick spastic retards.

Did he actually die? How come he sounds so calm? You'd think he'd just pass out a lot sooner but apparently not.

No but it sure gets you banned. Or at least it should if the MODS! weren't busy jerking off

NOOOOO DONY SHOOT DDDDD:

i think it passes because even if nothing is showing the images are still suggestive

JUST POST FUCKING CUNNY ALREADY

I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE

that polish guy again
he should have been permbanned long time ago.
how the fuck he has not been arrested

Kys

He's probably rich and just gives the cops $100 every time they get a complaint.

Is this CP? I thought they were just young looking models.

MODS!!!!

>I thought they were just young looking models
Are you retarded? They're little girls getting pictured in suggestive poses while wearing fishnet stockings and latex uniforms.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mods busy wanking to the CP it seems

because he's probably in with the mods

Do you guys ever really feels like jerking to CP but is too much of a pussy to actually search for it so you kinda just try to stumble across some CP on Sup Forums?

he was, he said a few days ago his case has not reached the court yet or something, I wasn't paying attention

but yea he said they took all his real CP so he only really has these

No. No curves, no seductive faces, no attraction at all to it. You should get checked or euthanized tbqh

Nah I'm not into kids

Nope. My mental health is in check.

What a lad.
I once got a link to some but it was so boring.
She was just laying there like a fish and he was fucking her and it was like watching a guy fuck doll except it wasn't a doll.

Got link?

Ah cmon man
you were never that horny?
not one of the pics that this polish posts never even gave you at least a semi?
i doubt it
Thats ok then bro

lmao. But really you can buys cops with money in poland?

No, it was uploaded at the time and deleted a few minutes after in a stream.
Plus, it was like 3 yeara ago.

Glad to know poles are sick people.

I haven't been on Sup Forums for a while, but no, even back in the day this never made me horny in the slightest way. I'm really into curves and feminine faces though, a thing little girls could never satisfy anyway.
When I'm really horny I just look at pictures like this and I cum buckets.

>wanting to die
>slashing wrists
It's almost like these people are not doing any research before they do they dumb shit.

but they're kids, with their childish prepubescent fat little bodies meant for nothing other than being kids

would you not rather have a real woman

Fatties with gigantic asses are barbaric
Pedophilia is truly the patrician,thinking men fetish

>gigantic asses
>this
you truly are retarded m8

Just to be clear, do you mean girls around 13-15 or are you a full on degenerate that gets turned on by kids under 10?

Not a chance. Maybe if you had connections to someone really high up, but even then it's little use beyond evidence tampering since you'd need the prosecutors in your pocket for them to fuck off entirely. Slipping a random grunt a note pretty much died with the 90s.

if you say so joão

Both

pedo: getting turned out by girls that didnt hit puberty yet

i know 14 year old girls with bigger tits than my gf that i would fuck in instant, and i know 16 years old that are still children, it depends on the girl

I thought this thread was already deleted what the fuck?