Hello, user

Hello, user

I work for an organization that is basically a high level conglomerate that owns stocks and has placed hundreds of members in stations of power in the most powerful orga izations on the planet. It is a private group with secret membership and, while we don't refer to ourselves as such, we are as close as you can come to a real "illuminati"-type organization.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proof

Faggit. Your organization is NOTHING, unless rothschilds are involved

Offering you proof would violate my pledge. I am allowed to feed you information anonymously because of the ambiguity of my truthfulness. Based on our studies, we have a good grasp on what percentage of subjects will accept, reject, and be skeptical of any information I provide, and any "proof" that I offered would not significantly change these numbers. You can assume that what I am saying is false, but feel free to ask, anyway.

That is not a question.

whose your daddy

That is a dodge reply.
low b8 m8 1/8

Answering that would be a violation of my oath, but I can say I am of the House of Albert, a descendant of a Duke that shall remain nameless, but worked under the rain of Henry the VIII in France.

How much does child sex cost ?
(What Black Nobility and european aristocracy practice)
How many kids have you raped?

OK. I'll derive a question from it: "Are the Rothschilds involved?".

The answer is, of course, yes. That family has an enormous amount of wealth, and our organization proudly serves them in the capacity of both informants and consultants.

After all, when somebody has that much capital, somebody has to help them decide where to allocate it.

If your org is top shit as you say, I assume you don't get in just for being there. You must have invested time/resources so I gather you think of it as aserious thing. If so - why are you willing to give out vital info on the org? If the info you are willing to give is not vital - why should anyone care?

>rain

how's the eighth grade going?

Can you join or its just bloodlines

Child sex is surprisingly cheep, depending on where you purchase it and whose child it is. It is extremely cheap in Afghanistan, for instance, and in America, a black child is much less expensive than a white one.

I do not rape children. It's not my fetish.

Child rape is a common practice amoung police, judges, and religious leaders, especially in the Islamic world. European and American fetishes tend to be different.

Is it children sacrifice in Europe/US then ?

Where do you live?

"If your org is top shit as you say, I assume you don't get in just for being there."
There is a vetting process, yes, but you would be surprised how many people we have working for our organization that have no idea who they are really working for.

"You must have invested time/resources so I gather you think of it as aserious thing."
Resources are not nearly as important as resourcefulness. With the proper negotiating and influencing techniques, it becomes easy to see the wealth of the very rich as your own assets.

"If so - why are you willing to give out vital info on the org?"
For the purpose of propelling our objective forward.

"If the info you are willing to give is not vital - why should anyone care?"
People "care" about pictures of cats with words written on them. Some people will care. Some will not.

When is the New World Order?
How do I join?
What are you going to do to the population if there is a New World Order?
Will the South ever rise again?

and you can go fuck right off.

Forgive me. I should have caught that.

nice b8 m8

When is the race war?
Are you coming up with any ideas on how to get rid of the niggers?

There are many vectors to membership. We keep an eye open for individuals of interest. Anyone we can easily control, as well as some people of influence that are more difficult to control. Not everyone who is a "member" recognizes themselves as such.

>For the purpose of propelling our objective forward.

And what is your objective?

OP works at United Nations,
hacked his IP, MOD here

Sacrifice children? To what? Gods? We are the closest thing to Gods that exist.

Right now, I am in a suite in New York. I have real estate in a few places, but I tend to be mobile and I don't really "live" anywhere.

proof ??

LoL
Many Child Sacrifices happened in recent years at
Chateau Amerois in Belgium , Royal families were involved but protected from police. If you don't know this, you've admitted you are fake

Dubs speak with the truth

op could do with something your on about , nothing to live for

>hacked his IP
>MOD

Mod's just see ip's faggot.
It shows up where the date time and post number are.

>dubs

where did you dl that image from? its pretty fucking retarded

his dubs...

MOD here again.
This OP's Instagram is drewschiff
He is from the Schiff banking family, that Rothschilds started and controlled them from day one.

"When is the New World Order?"
Turn on the television. The "New World Order" is not a simple end goal, but a process of establishing global organizations and enhancing their influence on geographically localized governments.

"How do I join?"
There is no process you can engage in to "join". In other words, don't call us. We'll call you.

"What are you going to do to the population if there is a New World Order?"
While there are organizations out there that want to "cull", ours does not.

"Will the South ever rise again?"
No, but at some point it may become necessary for them to believe it has.

Proof
>Right now, I am in a suite in New York

The codeword is "Peanuts"

HA-HA

OP is a massive faggot

>confirmed

"When is the race war?"
Turn on your television.

"Are you coming up with any ideas on how to get rid of the niggers?"
Why would we do that? As long as black people and white people are fighting each other, nobody bothers to look at the man behind the curtain.

is the end times a comin

How many cocks do you suck for breakfast OP?

What is life to you?

Why do people in high positions of finance or government think anyone cares what they think or do? Why do they take what little influence they have for granted by going public with ridiculous bullshit statements and endorsements that just discredits them? Don't they realize that they have zero control over anyone that they're not paying a salary?

>whoa deep bro

why are you so cringey

you don't know shit

World peace and prosperity, and an end to the chaos caused by nationalism.

you do realize that if this even were real it would be impossible to have a "New World Order" as controlling a human brain might be easy if they're fucking stupid and you manipulate them, but controlling 7 billion fucking people is a different story you baitfag humans destroy whats different and everyone's different, thus everyone will destroy and unison and "world peace" can never happen under any circumstances
>micdrop.webm

Dear Drew Schiff,
How can you have any power if your family are literal slaves to Rothschilds (you even admitted it)?

If this was true, you would never be part of said organization. Illuminati was a term employed to describe the most productive (artists/scientists) people from the renaissance period. You and many like yourself ignore this and it's infuriating. Why do you seek our attention OP?

I am not at the UN, nor do I work for them. (It would be more accurate to say that they work for us, but there are some schisms between members of conflicting organizations, and I would not doubt if a UN intelligence officer was routing my communications.

kek

Are you a proffesional disinformer?
>pic related

I'm not saying that they don't happen. I'm that we do not engage in it ourselves. Think of it this way, when they sacrifice a child, they are sacrificing it to us. I can't confirm who does what. It's not a priority.

what will be next technological revolution? (should one invest in it?)
how far is AI development?
How far will automation of processes go in manufacturing industrie in next 40 years (and what fields will not be automated)?
When will nwxt big war start in Europe
Will EU desintegrate(when)?
Who will winn next US elections?
Are you able to go without water more than 8 days?

I just thought it would be funny. This is the video it was taken from. (This isn't real, BTW).
youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM

Is Black Pope the most powerful man on the planet?

So you are basically Jews.

I don't have an instragram, but I do know a couple of the Schiffs.

Can I have some money?

I wish. I'm not a young man, anymore.

Don't think of it as the "end". Think of it as a new beginning.

If it gets me pussy, I want in!

How do I join?
Can you get me in?

OP plz

I own stocks too. I'm probably illumiblahblah

Life is a biological process, but "life" can also be existance of a moral actor with a higher purpose. In other words, some "life" isn't really alive.

How does one go about joining your organization and benefiting from it?

who ya voting for Illuminati?

go on ....op

who is the most powerful man/family in the world right now

anything you're trying to archieve/fix?

Hello op

I am foreigner living in Finland,
I have a few questions:

1- Your pic sent me to a recruitment website. Is that the organisation?

2- Are you Kabbalists?

3- Do you have a "branch" in finland? If so can you name a few "doors"?

4- if I join, can I quit? If not what is the penalty?

5- Talk me through the "fees".

More questions if you answer these.

Thank you.

> works in a position of high power

> can't spell reign

I can make a phone call and have the price of gold go up 2 points in one day. I know a way to cut the price of soybeans 10% in 2 weeks. I can have a 1 hr meeting with an American congressman and close down a factory in China. If you're not interested in hearing what I have to say, then why ask me a question?

well.. wacko.
takes time to google my questions?

I'm interested, user. Please continue.

Are you Philippe d'Albert, 13th duc de Luynes

What like the freemasons? Is it like a corporate league, cult like one or like a good old boys club? Theres beem alot over the years. Where does yours stand?

We don't have to control 7 Billion people. We just have to control 198 governments. Your governments control you directly. It's all a process of simple delegation and influence.

people are missing out the purpose of Sup Forums>>>>>

What languages do you speak ?

Access to resources is more important than whose name is on the paperwork. In fact, it has a lot of advantages.

OP is a fag, learn to spell you fucking idiot

The term "illuminati" refers to a group that aimed to bring down several kings in Europe. It is currently used as a catch-all for any organization that covertly seeks global influence, of which there are many.

Do not mistake my response for belief in what you say, but merely an entertainment of possibility.

I've been looking for what you claim to be for a long time now, and I've lost damn near every relationship in my life in doing so, not to mention my sanity. I'm not going to ask you how one becomes a part of this, I'm only going to ask you if it's possible, and if my efforts and visions are just wasted, or should I continue on with what I'm doing? Have I even been noticed? I have a vision, a vision for a new world, and I have not the wealth nor the ability to make it happen by myself. I need infrastructure, I need support, and I need allies, but the nature of my vision prohibits me from finding those things by normal means.

I don't know if you're lying, you probably are, but on the off chance this is actually real... Please.

I perfer to think of myself as a public relations professional specializing in perception management.

How do you control a government (bribery or blackmail?

What are the Western fetishes then?

OP can you tell us when the US first became controlled by the secret societies? My guess is around 1825 , give or take 20 years.

Are you going to be in charge of Hilary trump or both during this election

Is the Li bloodline powerful ?

Oh boy. Grew up a little.

Are you known publicly or do you work 100% secretly ?

What's the annual salary for those who are interested?

What?

You think controlling 7 billion fucking people is difficult?? Try controlling 7 billion people fucking. It's completely out of hand

What's the next lie that you're going to tell the public?

Do you have connections to the bilderberg group?

Are the recent shootings in the USA done by the government?

Did you have that black soldier kill those 10 cops to stop the Black Lives Matter group from rioting?