If one more goddamn white person gets angry at me for calling them stupid, I'm going to stab them

If one more goddamn white person gets angry at me for calling them stupid, I'm going to stab them.

You fuckin white people think you have a right to not be made fun of.

YOU FUCKIN DON'T.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

go be a nigger somewhere else

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

dubs of truth. so...
go be a nigger somewhere else

ha gay

I'll fuckin stab you in your fuckin face after I beat your fuckin ass cracker

What a stupid thing to post

But why you call us stupid?

>bringing a knife to a gun fight
Confirmed for dumbfuck nigger

Now run along Tyrone, before I decide to make you an ornament on my oak tree.

>threatening to stab someone
>posts pic of balisong
Nigger you better get a proper knife if you're serious

cant afford a gun?

If one more black person acts tough or tries to be the bigger man by acting up in violence, I'm going to use violence back.

>Niggers
>pic related

Shut the fuck up you little bitch

WOAAHH OHOOHOHO WHAT KIND OF VIOLENCE BUDDY?

And I hope he puts your ass in the dirt.
You don't have a right to live.

you niggers know this picture is actually representative of black men

A shitty kind, because i never did any martial arts what so ever. But i'm getting tired of these threads, even though most of them are white dudes trying to forward racism.
So the violence would probably just be a couple of punches, mentally crossing my fingers for some of them to hit well enough.

then you dead buddy

Please do. Try to make it self defensy though so you have a chance of getting away with it. I'm assuming you're not white, and we both know how that goes.

I am white, I just not an entitles fucking prick about it. Talk shit get hit is totally fair and egalitarian in my book.

>Implying i would need to act up with violence because some other dude (that happens to be black in this case) can't keep his hormones. Call me a hippie, but i don't see any reason to why you would want to fight a random dude without a reason

we get nothing from niggers

You get dick in your ass from niggers

>right not to be made fun of

I'm pretty sure whites and Asians are the only people our society looks at as being acceptable to make fun of.

It's certainly not okay to make fun of black people, and you risk getting physically assaulted if you do.

This whole fucking thread

When you forget that you are greentexting, so you make an ass of yourself

We don't serve niggers here, go somewhere were your accepted, good luck finding it though.

Someone needed to say it mate

You know what I think about that

Fuck off, you think knowing a knife makes you smart or useful? You were more useful went you picked fucking cotton.

Fucking stupid nigger. Go eat a watermelon and chicken somewhere else.

Well there's this But really, If you had any knowledge of American history you would accept this was false. The fact that racism is commonly accepted as the ideology of the poorly educated is not an accident.

I'm clearly just better and smarter than you at everything. Such is life, for there to be winners there must be losers.

You're stupid

Yeah, stupid because I have a job, pay for home and food for my wife and kids, actually know my wife and kids, don't have a police record - you know, all of that stupid stuff.