#NoLivesMatter

#NoLivesMatter
A general humanity hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump
Euthanasists united

moar

Bump

Death to America

Story?

According to /sci/, discussing evolutionary differences between different races is racist, so therefore even thinking that a dog and a whale are two very different things must be racist, in their logic.

And thus I hate /sci/

story?

>first sentient species to achieve ability to leave planet's surface in world's known history
>going to collapse inward instead of expanding outward
What wasted potential

I thought their bullshit was more like saying there isn't two types of bird species. Fuckin rip Darwin

so fucked, bumping for moar I love it

Dumbass was walking on the side of a wall and then he fell

The ground jumped up and ate him

It's fake. Made with a green-screen. It was someones school-project.

Oh, I saw this online. Turns out the dude was ok afterall...

You must hate every one equally it is the only way to not be racist in the eyes of offended cunts...and even then your still racist or something that will piss of sjws

my dick hurts and it feels good

Fuck bro, now it's junk for sure.

Not a problem. Humans are the worst thing to happen to the universe.

We should all be exterminated.

Is this where vaginas come from?

>Implying the universe gives a fuck about us
>Implying our existence will even create a lasting effect on the universe

Not at all.

But at least the useless, arrogant goddamn monkeys will stop shitting up the earth with our presence.

Only a human could look up at the stars and declare "It was all made for me by a guy who looks like me, but older and in a toga."

Why not throw everybody over the wall? seriously if there isn't racial tension and every race adapts to their own moral codes then won't everyone be happy? Every type of diversity other than intellectual is dumb anyway and only complicates shit.

still not a woman

fucking christ

But if we do that, you can't get your qt3.14 Asian gf.

WHAT IN THE FUCK. Story?

The kid fucked the guy's gf

nothing to see. population control in China

I sure fucking hope that's mud Jesus Christ

he thought he was still playing pokemon go

Hmm. Good point.

Holy shit business idea: ethnic theme brothels.

Eh fuck it, rebuild Rome is what I'm saying

What the actual fuck

Is this real? Fucking based lmao

13 foot stomps and 19 blows to the head
this kid is tough as nails

up in tha club

Seems a little... unceremonious
I fucking wish thats how you caught them

>ethnic theme brothels
>black ones go out of business in a week
>Asian ones become the wealthiest and most widespread

Gotta love capitalism

is this the dude from one jar video? He looks scarred enough

A wild babyasian appears

> throw pokeball
> pick your pokemon for attack
x beat the living hell out of that little motherfucker

Major Tom to ground control

Why does this get me hard? Would Slavs had conquered the world if nukes weren't discovered?

Guy had a parachute, was going to jump but was strolling beforehand and slipped as you saw.

Lost

chinaman.gif

>Shitfaced
Top fucking kek mate thats one reason to give up alcohol

Yeah man, got them wall building genes

Imagine there's one of these weirdos outside ur house in the sewer waiting 4 u to take a shit and flush

>Humans can't suck dick like this worm
Fuck this gay earth

I literally was looking for this video to put on this thread

Fuck humans honestly, especially me

Because it's not real, idiot.

Fuck this planet in particular.

I have never agreed with the general idea of a thread more.
maybe that guy who collected his cum in 2 liter bottles, but none since

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html

it's hard to tell who is trolling and who is just down right stupid these days, i'll assume you were trolling and give you the benefit of doubt.

Where's Hitler when you need him?

This is what happens when you live in a shit hole where everything fun is illegal

>jimmy, timbo is wearing his fursuit again

>that shitty low grip

>Well honey, we only have ourselves to blame because we called him fucking timbo

i feel awful for the poor parents.
>godfuckingdammitihatepeople
>picrelated

It practically already exist, you'll certainly know if you go to an actual brothel, which race you're buying - and if it's a big enough brothel, they will have been autosorted for your purchasing convenience.

were they just circling around him to kick the shit out of him at the end?

Fucking fat people
I can't believe they think the humiliation, health problems and incredibly shorted life span is worth the food they eat

"Woah cool"

No, it's a hoax video. Watch the kid being hit after the stomps. Notice no one picks up the kid either.

her reaction haha

>final solution

I cant be the only one who thinks we should force these people to lose weight or be left in the woods with the bears so we can save room, food, less waste...

Oh, finally. Fuck people. We need to kill off at least 3 billion people in order for us to continue living on this planet. We can only hope NASA colonizes Mars before Earth flips us off.

"Well, everyone's pretty much fucked."

keep trying dipshit.

>I dropped 30 acid pills in a day for this

Fixed.

Jesus, look at those two. I'd want to escape into fantasy too

Worst thing to happen to the universe?
... naw mate. Worst thing to happen to the planet.

As far as the universe is concerned, we're simply spreading heat around an area where heat is ever-escaping, the energy disperses to a 0. That's helping the universe survive a little longer, delaying the Big Freeze by a tiny amount.

If anything, all of the radio waves we've sent out trying to contact other life are really all that we've done to affect the universe, and all that will do is interest another intelligent life form with radio wave reception.

Will a noose like that really be effective though? Seems he'd draw out the process for himself.

this world needs to come to an end. i love looking at those pictures where earth has reclaimed cities, they look so peaceful...
>picrelated

i think its just people not giving a shit because its in china
like the one where the kid got run over

well not everyone can build their own gallows in the back yard without drawing attention, so yeah, i'm sure it works just fine for most.

Here an unpopular one. We need a mass wipeout.

Before any great growth, there was a driving threat of losing it all... the black plague, world wars and great famine.You begin to lose sight of whats important and what needs to be done, things such a political correctness, feminism and affirmative action have become warped and distorded because the messages of loss from previous generations has been lost on humanity. Something is coming, don't know what but peace has existed for too long, and whatever it is will make humanity either stronger or not existent.

>Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor

You pass out fairly quick. The rest is just the body reacting to preserve itself. In this case it's futile.

Yes, because two year old children can survive being head stomped by an adult. And, after the head stomps be beat with a broom and a trash pan to the point they break and still not kill a little kid. On top of that the strikes don't even line up with the reaction of the 'kid' being hit with these objects.

discussing evolutionary differences between different races is like trying to describe breeds of dog by color of their fur

do you know how many distinct ethnic groups there are in africa?

>It hasn't happened before.

jesus you are austistic...

obviously they are fake, but its nice to think about.implying im autistic enough to believe its actually real. topkek

Depends on how much you really wanna die i guess, it doesn't look like he put up much of a fight and unless your really fucken determined to get the fuck outta here you'll probably change your mind once you feel the rope tighten around your neck... maybe even pull the door molding right off