Why do you hate gays/bisexuals?

why do you hate gays/bisexuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0wuGPE7a-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VWZX8s4z8w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't. I have absolutely no problem with the LGBT community. I imagine most people on here would probably agree with that statement.

they want human rights even though they aren't human

I don't. I really tolerate the LGBT community.

I do

+1

i fucking hate homofags and bishits, all should go into the fucking oven and get their meaningless littlel ived over with

gays are "things" to me, I dont hate things, it wouldn't make sense.

If you don't say "hey i'm with the LGBT" they start a massive pasta sayin' "oh you intolerant, you are against us fucking yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda"
Also they think can do anything because they are gays...public disorder, vandalism supporting LGTB "freedom" and a lot of anarchy shit

DUBS = HITLER THREAD

I dont hate what they do in the bedroom (none of my business) but I hate the way some of them act, as if their sexuality is their entire identity and they want to shove it in your face.

This.
I have never once had a gay or trans or whatever person tell me how I should live my life.
They should do what they want.

+2

Straight men do the same. Straight girls do the same. That's a flawed statement.

your issue isn't with lgbt people, just people.

JOIN ME AND EMBRACE YOUR HATE

HUMAN XENOPHOBIA AND FACTOUSNESS IS ONLY NATURAL, IT'S HOW WE ARE

EMBRACE

WAR IS THE WAY OF THE HUMAN

IT ALWAYS WAS AND IT ALWAYS WILL BE

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THIS WITHOUT REMOVING HUMANITY FROM HUMAN

Im bi and I just find it so annoying that gay guys force a high pitched voice. Like shut the fuck up.

If they want to wear half-shirts and ride on each other's shoulders that's fine. Just don't bring that shit to the streets or scream it in a megaphone with your lispy faggot voice. Stop bringing that shit to the forefront, I don't want to see that everywhere I turn.

I don't, but transbians can fuck off. Literally nobody likes them

LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO MEIN FUHRER

THE LEFTISTS DID THIS

SO HELP ME GOD I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU DISGUSTING ROTTEN FLESH-EATING MAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=A0wuGPE7a-Y

cus there just so dam hateable of course

As mentioned in another thread, always disguisted me + Religious values + They "took" my brother away from me, as he became trans some time ago, had to cut contact with him.

Actually don't care about you guys, couldn't care you exist or have troubles or if you people get married really.

I admit your pleas are in my face all the time. Along with that horseshit BLM.
Yea I know you guys get hated on.

I get hated, insulted on everyday by every race in all tone of Keys for being a Asian Male.
Hate is Normal. Deal with it, survive, and get back to work.

Yea you guys got mass murdered in a nightclub, booo fuckity hoo. Mass murdering of a certain group is everywhere, stop acting like you're the only victim, and your problem is thee worst ever.

I AM YOUR GOD

cause its haram

I hate faggots, niggers, spics, sandniggers, crackers, etc.

I am fond of homosexuals, black people, Hispanic people, Arab people, white people, etc.

Sure god would have wanted you to be an asshole to your mentally ill brother.

They bitch and whine about being excluded despite being well and truely accepted into western culture.

I dont think god support cross dressing, let alone taking hormones.

i fap on shemale/trap/cd but meanwhile i hate them , lol. my cock is blind

This. A thousand times this.

>Implying I could even hate anything that isn't meta.

I dont hate gay/les/bi/trans or whatever.

I just hate how now that its legal throughout the US, yet thats not enough for them.

Secondly are the parades and how im a war criminal for not going to them. Like I really want to go and see a bunch of old men with their saggy balls hanging out of their shorts.
They can do that if they want, i honestly dont care, just dont scream at me and call me sexist because i dont attend the parade

Honestly do not have any problem at all with gays/ bi sexuals. However, when it comes to trans, gender neutral and pansexual etc its bullshit and they should all go to a mental ward. The only thing that would really bother me about gays isnt the fact that they are gay, but its the way they act. Back in the 70's if you were gay it meant you were a regular guy who took dick. Nowadays it means you go to parades, dress brightly as possible and chant black lives matter. Even the way they sometimes talk funny no longer bothers me but all of that does.

I'm bisexual but the only thing I hate about gays is some of them try to act feminine, that shit makes me feel sick.

No problem with them as individuals. The community though, jesus christ. All they do is whine and do annoying shit, then ask for tolerance of them after they just got done crucifying someone for getting their tumblr genders fucked up. .

I don't. If you do, I suggest you finish high school

Because they are mentally unstable and because of this we have to listen to them constantly.

If your god is so powerful then why did he give humans the ability to cross-dress.

Protip: You're a neckbeard with imaginary friends. Even worse than those MLP nerds.

Yeah

A gay dude started grabbing my dick and trying to kiss me at a party so I smacked him. My retarded friends all thought I was in the wrong. Apparently gays forcing themselves on straight guys is funny and cute.

Legit harassment.

Doesnt matter, blood is blood. You abandoned your own brother because he was doing something you didnt agree with.

Because I haven't found a nice trap to fuck and ear her cum

Maybe people werent physically/mentally or scientifically able to cross dress before and because god is so powerful, he granted people that ability.

Same. But I think their parades should be banned. It's literally a sex parade, imagine naked straight couples walking on the streets. It's insane.

So that when you crossdress and get thrown into hell, you dont go "I wouldnt have done that if given the chance !!"

Protip: My imaginary friend has done more than "real" you can do, ever.

That is true, is that bad supposedly ?

Id rather not argue and just avoid a person who I think they are doing something bad.

> "Scientifically able to cross dress"

>god
Religions were made up by weak minded idiots who didn't have a reason to live so they invented one.

> imagine naked straight couples walking on the streets. It's insane.
yes that's never happened.

Stupid question... I was fucked by a tranny last month. Am I gay now, or just bi-curious?

You think crossdressing is worthy of eternal damnation? Just think about that for a moment.

Dummeh mummah, wy she get saddies? Poopeh babbehs nu guwd! Is guwd ting for poopeh babbehs to get fowevah sweepies!

youtube.com/watch?v=VWZX8s4z8w8
they do this shit

Agreed. The gays have everything they want, most people just want them to shut the fuck up and prove they arent freaks but they ruin their own arguments again and again.

Cool shit.

On its own ? No, in combination with other things ?

100%

If you feel any attraction to females then you are not gay
Gay means you only like men or if it was a women they go for nothing but pussy

is that supposed to make him feel guilt or something? because it's perfectly natural for humans to slaughter eatchother over their differences dumbass, it's the way we are

Sorry did not mean to reply to you man

Cause they are a disgrace to their race and they pollute young minds into believing that a mental illness is something to be proud of.They are useless to the society cause they can't reproduce, unlike straight people.The only thing they're useful for is target practice at a shooting range.14/88

Not angry,
Don't hate.
You don't matter.

Yeah but that's just 1 dimensional people. Straight dudes can act the same way by constantly being macho as shit and generally being annoying af. Annoying people seem to just project their sexuality and insecurities louder than everyone else.

I jerked off five minutes ago and my jizz on a napkin is more real than your imaginary friend ever will be. Real, irrefutable proof that I jizzed on a napkin. What do you godfags have? A book written on hearsay and a reason to cut yourself off from your family because you don't like the color of his nailpolish.

Same, faked High pitch gay voice is fucking annoying.

GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS

Quads of truth.

No, I dont like men, I was just curious to be fucked by a tranny. But I think I would do it again.

A tranny is still a man, you faggot. No matter what label you put on it. So yeah, youre a faggot, and your parents hate you for it.

I don't. Those degenerate bugchaser fucks need to be put in death camps though.

Defo bi curious id say

I can't stand how the gays can take any issue or argument an some how turn it into something about themselves & their gayness. Fucking Faggots are the most self centered motherfuckers on the face of the earth.

As mentioned, my "imaginary friend" has done more than you will ever be able to, its funny to me.

> Anyone who can't reproduce is worthless to society

>why do you hate gays/bisexuals?

Boys fucking boys is bizarre treason.

This literally does not happen.

GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS

I think its joust a meme

I grew up in SF, that's why I can't stand them. Their incessant whining about marriage, equality blahhh blahhh. Just die from AIDS already you fucking faggots!

I'm not mad at all actually

Because faggots can't breed

Such aaaaaaaaaas?
Also dubs

If you had a dick up your ass you're not straight. I'm not sure what you are if you only like trannys and actual women but not men though.

I'm not saying it never happened, it's still insane.

GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS GAYS = AIDS AND MENTAL ILLNESS

No one hailed it as some wonderful display of tolerance though.

>unironically being religious
Kek

>hate gays/bisexuals
sooo many trap threads, that's Sup Forums deal with it

Hundreds of things but lets talk about me.

God stopped me from having sex.
God stopped me from drinking.
God stopped me from doing any drugs.
God made me study for my tests.

Have you ever influenced someone this strongly ?
Probably not.

eks dee

I absolutely don't like men, but I like trannies, I know, it's weird.

You stopped yourself. Nobody did that to you but your free will.

god is not a excuse for your weakness

Same tbh

Dude right? Like I was a bully in high school. Every single day the people I bullied would bitch and moan "stop bullying me, stop treating me badly" like god, shut up already.

True, but the reason I didnt do them was because of god.

Weakness ?