third for fuck dual wielding

PRESTON
PRESTON
PRESTON!

>everyone died in 20 seconds

DABID!!!!

(farts) XD

1st for treecogs cant see a thing

Is Hound going to marry somoene after he becomes a hero?

lol short people are short

Cast her

he needs the bad pussy

euron fagjoy

every time some fat autist puts down his inhaler to whine about dual wielding im gonna watch the tower of joy scene one more time

im not even a normie

FOR GONDOR

>wear it
>burn it
>whatever you want
>you have Castle Black
>my Watch has ended

Jon confirmed for physical manifestation of The Lord of Light

Bessie

>braless

hnngh there goes my no-fap day

Dual wielding is badass, and that episode made it look like Dayne really has an advantage knowing how to use both.

He always tries to strike with both blades at two different spots, making his moves unpredictable by his foes who only try to focus on a single blade.

Wow, what a fucking whore

>Ned: Cucked by Ashara/duty
>Tywin: Cucked by the mad king
>Jamie: Cucked by his cousin
>Tyrion: Cucked by his father
>Robb: Didn't get cucked, died for it
>Jon: Cucked by duty
>Stannis: Didn't get cucked, died for it
>Cia: King Cuck
>Jorah: Cucked to stone
>Roose: Didn't get cucked, impregnated his wife, died for it
>Ramsey: Didn't get cucked, lost his waifu

In the Game of Thrones, you either cuck or you die.

Sansa or Brienne....or Arya if Gendry is killed off.

>>you have Castle Black
I thought they were supposed to have an election for the new leader. You know, like last season.

>You'll never see King Stannis peacefully passing away, surrounded by his loved ones
>You'll never see Stannis telling Shireen to be a fair and just queen and telling Davos to serve her well
>You'll never see Queen Shireen on the throne, beloved by lords and smallfolks alike.

>Stannis: Didn't get cucked

You mean except for his red woman banging literally anyone who potentially might be related to him

God bless whores

D A R K S T A R
A
R
K
S
T
A
R

>WHERE ARE THE LEAKS

>The show is pure, retarded, nonsense
>The books are now meandering garbage, reminiscent of a paper desperately stretching to reach the assigned word count

Why did I have to get hooked on this series?

Lord of Light = Innos?

>10 members left

They might as well disband the Night's Watch

apparently the leaker is stopping

Why are redditors such awful jontards?

i've been asking myself the same thing

>Stannis
>loved ones

Everyone's dead and thanks to the War of Five Kings, no more thieves and rapists coming north to bolster the ranks, Allister fucked up the tradition by killing a Lord Commander and declaring himself boss, all the fucking Wildlings are on the wrong side of the wall.

What would be the point?

Reminder that it's retarded to talk about historical accuracy in a setting that hasn't advanced in any way for 8000 years

So did they kill that one Stark guy they carried off to fuck the old cunts daughter at the wedding or what?

Friendly reminder to go listen to the Dragon screeching in Season 1 Finale and then go listen to the screeching coming from the Tower in the last episode.

Get ready.
Get hype.
Rhaegar was reborn as a dragon in a blood magic ritual.
The man who died at the Trident was glamored.

how did stannis not get cucked? the red woman fucked everything that moved, even stannis wife got cucked, which makes him an ultra cuck

youtu.be/nF-xdiL7Nr0

Settling_down_to_watch_the_show's_adaptation_of_Dorne.flv

>mfw HBO is taking frikidoctor to court

REDDIT BTFO

He has Castle Black until the new election, just like Alliser had after Jeor died you faggot

There's retards everywhere, user.

Nah Brutus is still alive, just a prisoner of the Frey's

90% to show up this season, pretty sure he was seen on set

The last two books were better than the two preceding them. You're just a pleb.

I noticed that as well. They really have a thing for cheap jokes since they departed from the books.

B U R G E R S
U
R
G
E
R
S

True, they should just seal the tunnel and hope for the best.

Frogfu riding Bran when?

Does his dick still function?

>bran uses the weirwood to watch meera undress

Tree magic

>that season 6 casting mentioning a "group of religious outlaws in riverlands killing and stealing from the people they swore to protect
Does R'hllor hunger again?

>10 members left

1000 men at the beginning of S1
-negligible number killed by Wildlings on their way to the Fist of the First Men in S2
-300 killed by WWs in S2/3
-20 killed during the mutiny at Craster's Keep in S3
-14 mutineers and brothers killed by Jon Snow in S4
-50 killed during the Battle of Castle Black in S4
-Janos Slynt executed
-2 brothers killed by Wun Wun and Tormund in S6

There are approx. 613 black brothers left.

>he hates the main character of a fantasy series
>he hates the hero we're supposed to like
>he does it for free

>Stannis dying before Davos

if jon snow is just gonna let the wildlings through the wall what's even the point of having a wall? why hasn't the umbers told kings landing to kill jon or something

Try putting your back muscles into two swings going in different directions.

The clumsy choreography of that fight is why nobody used two identical long weapons in history. You can see in the footage that most of the time he's flailing them around leaving himself open. Not to mention most of those strikes looking extremely piss weak due to him not being able to put any weight into those swings.

you fucked it up
>nothing personnel, kid
is the right version
that's probably from 9fags or some shit

Is Radmore is still alive, this show is saved

>he unironically thinks that they will have an election in the show

>personal
>bro

>if jon snow is just gonna let the wildlings through the wall what's even the point of having a wall

Y-you're joking, right?

It's literally stated that there are like 100 members before the Battle of Castle Black and half of those die.

this was one of the only scenes from season 1 that seemed totally pointless to me

>forgetting about Eastwatch and the Shadow Tower

I'm a faggot

does anyone else get REALLY hard thinking about how she has a bone disorder and if she got fucked too hard you might literally break her? pretty hot tbqh

oh god not again

>Try putting your back muscles into two swings going in different directions.

you say this as if you just returned from your swordsman class where you tried dual wielding for the first time and decided it wasn't a good idea

>The clumsy choreography of that fight is why nobody used two identical long weapons in history.

this is wrong, we just went over this in the last thread. there's a specific type of gladiator that used 2 identical swords, dayne didn't even use 2 identical swords, there are drawings of samurais wielding 2 swords, there are DETAILED FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE MIDDLE AGES ON HOW TO FIGHT WITH 2 SWORDS

at this point i'm just gonna assume you are all trolling. maybe it's some meta joke im not in on

>Not to mention most of those strikes looking extremely piss weak due to him not being able to put any weight into those swings.

doesn't really matter considering he went for a throat cut most of the time

>lol techinacally I'm still breaking my vows?

>pshh..whatever m8's I'm out lmao. Ayo Ed good luck with this shit storm.

what did he mean by this?

D+D forgot about them too.

SWAG

>being 'forced' to sit out the war
>being 'forced' to fugg this qt every night on pain of death
>knowing said qt will be sneaking tea of the moon to keep you alive and well
>being a legitimate heir to the Riverlands and the North

What a life.

Considering no one in their right mind would punch with both fists at the same time, why the fuck do you think swords would be any different?

Best ships

Deanerys/Jorah
Sandor/Sansa
Jaimie/Brienne
Gendry/Arya

well there's white walkers, but the people on the small council in kings landing doesnt know that, and im assuming those are the ones funding the personnel guarding the wall

>Implying he won't get stabbed by Roslin
>implying weak men will ever rule Riverlands again

>1000 men at the start of season one
[citation needed]

and also, if there are 613... why are there only 50 at Castle Black... the HQ of the nights watch?

Do those even exist in the show?

>Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death.
>I shall live and die at my post.

Man did what he promised to the tree-face thingy.

>shipping

go back to livejournal or whatever you disgusting fucking landwhale

>tfw no comfy Jon and Ghost scenes

i want to fuck her softly

You missed out

Hodor/Osha

Read the Farseer faggot

Though it's not really comfy

>implying Ultimate Punch isn't a GOAT tier move
youtube.com/watch?v=Uii-wMha6mE

if the nights watch is anything like a military, they probably have either a 12 12 shift system, or a 8 8 8 system, where you have 3 different groups that cycle between shift, RnR and sleep, or 12 off 12 on, in which case you'd have 2 groups, and then there's the people on top of the wall, and the people on patrol, and the people in the other 2 castles, and the rangers who are nowhere near the wall at all

so lets say 600 men, spread out on 3 castles, 200, in 3 shifts thats roughly 60, sounds about right

It showed that he's a lying bastard

Does Bran have a big dick?

not the user you're responding to but i know what specific type of gladiator you're talking about so

dimachaerus gladiators didn't wield two longswords, they used either gladii or sica which are much shorter and lighter than european longswords like what dayne used

wieldiness is one half of quickness, even if you're the worlds strongest and talented swordfighter you'll still flail around like a retarded baby if you're hoisting around two unwieldy weapons in opposite directions. longswords are well balanced, correct, but that balance assumes there's a proper stance and full arm behind the weight. if you're using two, you aren't in a proper stance, your arms aren't set to bear two, and your swings will either be wild and imprecise or precise and light as a feather.

things the best swordsman of westeros wouldn't settle for at all.

Yes because he is warging Hodor

Oberyn/everyone

tfw you dress the same as kit

I want to cum inside Kit

Can you fucking autists stop talking about fucking swords

We get it, they used a shitty sword gimmick

Nobody fucking cares, move on. It's just a stupid show based on a stupid pulp fiction series.

QUEEN IN DA NORF

Yup.

don't sexualize the bastard