Good cartoons like Rick and Morty?

Good cartoons like Rick and Morty?
What to watch while waiting for the 3rd season to drop, thanks in advance anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aV6xudGwb_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

horsey mchorseface

when does it drop ?

Gravity falls is real good I'd say watch Steven universe but it really isn't everyone's cup of tea and not nearly as funny (fandom is also 80-90% cancer)

I think around the end of the year

Gravity falls is great, i watched it too, and man, "For kids" all the ciphers and stuff, shit was awesome

Mr pickles

Oh I'd also say watch the amazing world of gimbal that show is just eye candy and the humor is top notch even has some social commentary which is Interesting in a kids show

The Misadventures of Flapjack
Chowder

I'll look it up, thanks!

My teen years were full of those two haha

Shit was crazy af i loved it

bojack horseman would be the best shot i belive

Holy shit i'm loving this one ahahaha what the fuck

I'll look this one too!

Archer is a pretty good one

I assume you know the ones like Futurama , simpsons , american dad etc.
Over the garden wall , bojack horseman , bob's burgers , gravity falls , adventure time , mr. pickles , king of the hill , boondocks. That's about all I can think of atm

I don't like none of those actually haha they're boring as fuck, i've haven't seen mr. pickles but another user posted it and i'm starting that, and bojack horseman, the others i have watched and i didnt liked them, but thanks anyways

Season two just finished airing, best show I've seen in ages

lmao i'm watching the pilot, when the song does some shredding and the dog starts licking his balls kek, thanks for this one

Futurama is good, i meant the simpsons and american dad, they have their moments but not lately

Watch some Garzorpazorpfield

Rocko's modern life

Seriously ?
Give Bojack horseman a try please ..
I know it lloks weird and it took time to get used to the style ,but . .it's fucking deep man.
It's kinda sad ,but , it really touch deep problem we may all have and characters are really really well thought in a psychological way.
like this dude

Bojack Horseman.

Drawn Together is also pretty cool.

90's nick was my shit!, i loved those cartoons, Ahh! real monsters, rocko's modern life, Invader zim, ren & stimpy, courage the coward dog, shit was awesome, childhood fucked up! hahahaha
yeah!, i'll watch that one too, i watched some parts on youtube and it seems awesome, thanks for the suggestion too!

I used to watch Invader zim and Billy and mandy a lot as a kid , that was the shit

Metalocalypse is nice too

Haha yeah!, i've watched that one too!

Home Movies. It's drawn like an autistic child went nuts with its own shit, but the comedy will have you in stitches.

Boondocks is one of my favourite animated series, has a pretty good theme, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=aV6xudGwb_A

I just wonder why so many cartoons of this time have so fucked up graphics, like
Ahh! real monsters, rocko's modern life, Hey Arnold, Rugrats etc. It's just awful, I can'T this shit nowadays. Batman was actual quite nice, just watched the series some weeks ago.

>show literally has an episode where niggers riot because kfc is out of chicken

Batman was around the time of those too though

Hell yeah!, Batman the animated series was my childhood favorite too, but you know, it's because they had a lot of budget, nowadays the kids shows don't get that much support, batman was targeted to "mature" audiences and got a high budget from FOX

Op here, thanks!, i'm going to watch some of those I haven't seen yet

Frisky Dingo

Thanks too!, gotta love adult swim

Definitely try drawn together, its a really funny show, shame it got cancelled

Yeah, i used to watch it back in the day, i liked it, but some episodes weren't as funny as others, still entretaining tough

"adventure time" and "over the garden wall" are masterpieces

TERRIBLE TASTE
>lel so randem devil dog kill people and metal music hurr-durr

Over the Garden Wall is the greatest animated series ever.

true, what about family guy and ed edd and eddy?,

also on a sidenote if you are looking for a really good tv show, i would not hesitate to recommend breaking bad, one of the best shows in existence trust me, you wont regret watching it

If you are into superheroes, Young Justice is good (and Teen Titans if you've never seen it).

Adventure time has some good episodes, and I'd recommend the story miniseries'. A lot of it i random stoner shit though.

Yeah!, i have watched breaking bad like 3 times, the five seasons hahahaha, it's fucking good

Says the guy with who posts the definition of autism as a reply kek

Yeah!, i have seen some Dc cartoons, they're awesome

Yeah man, Teen Titans ROCKZ!

young justice

But not the shitty ones

Uncle Grandpa

I know many people think it'S too random but I think the plots and jokes are nice though

these are the good ones

"Random"
The most boring shit i've seen im my entire life, shit tries to hard

I didn't liked this one, it was unfunny to me, but i think that is not that bad haha