Am I the only person that prefers surperfficial bitchy girls to "nice" girls...

Am I the only person that prefers surperfficial bitchy girls to "nice" girls? Say what you will about them but they are straight up and real. If you think I'm too fat, tell me I'm too fat! If you don't like the way I dress, make that obvious!! And for the love of God don't pretend I'm funny when I'm not. One of my best relatioships in high school was with a typical spoiled little entitled rich girl. She knew what she wanted and made it clear. Fuck these "nice" girls that think they're better because they put on a cool front to hide they're just as shallow

>they're just as shallow
You have learned the lesson, young Master, your training is compete.

But seriously, sounds like your HS fuck buddy was a straight up chick. Never underestimate the power of the dark side of the true bitchy cunt.

Not at all. Go be an asshole, it's fun.

wait until you have your heart broken by one of these shallow twats. maybe you'll change your tune.

Ain't that the truth. Those chicks can ruin your life. I'm just thankful our break up was mutual. She once hooked up her ex with her cute friend. However, she told her friend (which had herpes) that she's totally cool with her hooking up with her ex and he didn't care she had herpes. Told her ex he friend was super into him(course she didn't tell him about the herps) One hot date later, boom the ex got herpes

These chicks are always looking for the Bigger Better Deal. In a fucked up way, I kinda like fighting to stay the alpha dog. Really keeps you from getting complacent. And honestly, wouldn't you rather get your heart broken by someone you kinda expect as opposed to getting it crushed by something you thought could do no wrong?

ruthless bitch. those kind of people make me hope there's a hell.

Got a good point there. I was always the romantic, for a while at least. Being 'disillusioned' only really means not having any illusions.

Holy shit.

Being disillusioned means that the second the going gets tough, you cut loose and burn the bridge. I've never met one of these people who didn't delight in being openly hostile to others and attempting to fuck everything up just because they could.

Then after they finally get severely burned by an even bigger asshole, they suddenly become reformed sluts and won't do anything interesting in bed or life, and will go after someone even more spineless than you

Hope this thread lasts, with tales of the pros and cons of bitchy gf's. It seems like most interesting threads on Sup Forums these days 404 under the weight of all the other shit.

Nope I like sporty show off kinda bitchy girls 2 user

Well my ex gf actually blackmailed me into being her BF. At the time I was a little bi-curious and fucked around with some cute guy, she stumbled in on us banging in a closet. Threatens to tell the whole school if I didn't basically become her toy poodle. Wasn't all bad, we did fuck and she loved anal. Just so happy she got bored of me and let me off the hook

Fuck yeah, bitchy show offs rule

>prefers surperfficial bitchy girls
>they are straight up and real
>surperfficial
>straight up and real
how fucking retarded are you? learn what superficial means and how to spell it, faggot

This is what I meant. Life's rich tapestry. Shit to tell your grandchildren.

>she loved anal
So it worked out great for a fag like you.

kys

user, most evil bitches pretend to be nice.

I sense minors in this thread. No one be it men or women are perfect cases of black and white. Stop watching those Hollywood teen comedies with heroes and villains. Real life is fucking grey area when it comes to personalities and wow do they fucking change based on past experience.

Real about being superficial you literal retard faggot

But most of the time they are the 2 dimensional, 'I like fashion and nothing else' type of people. I like women who have character and share some of my interests. Someone I can have a conversation with.

Mhm. keep telling yourself you're not a total moron, you faggot

Don't give a fuck how hot someone is, if she is a bitch or might not be but has resting bitch face.. Fuck her. Not attracted at all.