Reminder that the reason why the average woman has difficulty cumming during sex is because the average penis size is...

Reminder that the reason why the average woman has difficulty cumming during sex is because the average penis size is too small for them. The average penis just simply lacks the girth to fill the walls of the vagina and the length to reach the end of the vagina which elongates up to eight inches during arousal. This is why women typically talk and gossip about large penises among each other and why they look for black men who stereotypically have larger penises.

So do your girlfriend a favor and learn how to sexually pleasure them with your mouth, hands, and toys since the vast majority of you have penises averaging 4 to 6 inches.

And please, if you only care about your own pleasure, please consider having sex with prostitutes as you clearly don't deserve a real woman. Just remove yourself from the gene pool.

I make my girl cum by licking her clit. She cums and screams before I even enter her.
STFU with your pro-cuck propoganda.

feelsgood with that 8 incher then.
Also you're full of crap, you're just terrible at it.

>Implying anyone on here even has sex
STFU and give sauce

Sauce?

too bad you can't use your dick. she might as well become a lesbian with all the men disappointing her by having small dicks

I think someone missed the point

no the reason girls dont come is because half of you fuckwits don't know how to stimulate the clit

You wrote bullshit and you know it ! So I won't lose time to counterattack, I just want the exact link of this specific video !

SAUCE

sauce

This only proves that we should be fucking them in the ass.

Proof that you have no idea what you're doing

#smalldicksmatter

>average dicks
>small dicks

make up your fucking mind, cuck.

blondbunny

OP is a pistonfucker

Ain't our fault your bitch is a used up, worn out and crazy loose burlap sack.

Why? O:

thx

Thanks.

>average dicklets who don't want to believe the truth but post anyways because inside, they know it's true.

sorry boys, but you guys just have dicks that can't properly satisfy a woman. What's the point of dating you if you can't use your dick and have to rely on your hands and mouth? I want someone who can do that and satisfy me with their big dick.

OP has a vagina confirmed?

>I want someone who can do that and satisfy me with their big dick.
Faggot.

yeah the average vagina evolved to take above average dick

in all the millions of years of humanity the average penis size peaked for some reason...

lol continuing to prove you don't know what you're doing...

The reason why the average girl has difficulties cumming is because she sleeps with average guys obsessed by their dick and its size, rather than properly making they bitch cum.

Women can't orgasm. It's a myth. Be vigilant for their bullshit.

Hum
You know pleasure comes from the clitoris right ? And you know that the clito is a few inches inside from the entry ? The rest of the vagina is, to some extent, less sensible so you dont need monster cock to give pleasure

some whores are just hard to please

u da best

And yet, humans have proportionally the largest penis to body ratio of all the primates.

The only reason average dick guys are so prevalent is because of the advent of clothing, before that, women chose men who had larger penises (thus the reason why human have the largest penises in the primate family). But after clothing hid the penis, women had to choose their mate based on other factors like wealth, and power.

Women were built for larger penises, in body and mind. This is why they're always gossip about who has the biggest penis and why they always purchase above average dildos.

For real, no one knows anything scientific wise about the female orgasm. That's how insane of a concept it is, there is no science or anything for it. And people do research and try to come up with answers to it and spend money and time on it. But in 2016 still come up with nothing

Lol B8/10, tons of women have like 4 inch dildos. Seriously they do, I've come across women's dildo collections before off chance being at their houses. I would say %75 of them have 4-5 inch dildos

What? You're not serious, right? Women have many pleasure spots, not just the clit, and the clit is ABOVE the vagina, not INSIDE it, you dope.

If troll, congrats.

Just look at the best sellers on toy sites.

to encourage sex
and with females having difficulty, it encourages them to have sex with more men in a smaller period of time.

like come on kid, it's that hard.

pic related
keep believing in a fantasy world where women want to have sex with small dicks

We all know this is a white person shit posting Sup Forums
>niggers are uneducated and can't spell.
>niggers mainly go for other niggresses

Ok dude calm down. I did not want to be in the details.
>Women have many pleasure spots
First, read again I said "to some extent" so yeah I know there are other spots !
>the clit is ABOVE the vagina, not INSIDE it
Ha yes. You're right and wrong. We all know about the spot above, but this is the emerged part. The clitoris is much bigger and tends to the inside of the vagina. And it is assumed that this part is where orgasm result from !
>you dope
I'm just no expert !

OP = fooled by women faking orgasm

>I make my girl cum by licking her clit.

i call bullshit since you clearly have no attention span