Red Leader reporting in

Red Leader reporting in.

Shit why does my team have to kill Hitler. He did nothing wrong

yellow: pissed autists
blue: crybaby nerds
red: TESTOSTERONE ALPHAS

Good thing I chose red

Blue > all

Soon the war will begin, and there will only be blue.

keep telling yourself that neckbeard

nigger

Getting Go soon, convince me your faction.

RED TEAM IS BEST TEAM

Someone is a red fag

Instinct because we enjoy the game, not picking fights over our choice in color.

at least i dont fuck dogs for fun

>on b
>doesn't fuck dogs for fun
Enjoy being cucked redfag

Don't join red team you fucking cuck red is for alphas only . Go watch some blue fags fuck your starter Pokémon

BIRDOFDANORF

Deus Vult Comrade!

Fucking communists

Fuck. I'm Blue and I'm actually vegan.

Maybe I'll turn to red when we'll be able to trade pokemon

Blue is the large force that recruits anyone, has the biggest userbase because even a retard can join. Pretty much the enlisted marines of the Poke-world.

Red is slightly smarter but not by much. Will point out every meaningless achievement to try and look better than Blue. Still conforms with a majority and follows orders to the T because they aren't really that special. Pretty much the Officers of the Poke-world.

Yellow is the small elite, much more discerning on who they recruit Most of the members are self-taught, exceptional, and dangerous. Pic related, pretty much the Delta Force of the Poke-world. Only called in for extreme missions.

You sounds like thos neckbeards that tries to justify why Atheism make them superior.

You sound like you joined one of the basic teams because you think like everyone else.

Can we get some Instinct circle jerking