Can you explain yourself Sup Forums?

Can you explain yourself Sup Forums?

I did it all for the nookie

this whole anti-pedo shit is fucking retarded. i was born this way and i cant help it. if you dont like me because of my sexual orientation you are nothing more than a sad lonely bigoted racist. its 2016 for gods sake

She told me she was 18, I didnt know she was 12.

I'm monitoring this thread with my little sister!

i was young and curious i didnt know it would lead to that, im not even gay

I was just gonna warn her about her behavior and how she could potentially get exploited, scouts honor.

How old were you?

i was only 9 years old.. i loved shre...

Acid and playground don't mix

holy shit. you are so reported. nice knowing you faggot

damnit

9? Then you weren't a pedo...
Who was she user? Your sister? Cousin? Neighbour? Classmate?

i just like the smell...

reported for what nigger? a pic of a fully clothed child? if you find that sexual then maybe you have fucking problems

?
It's a cute pic dude.

Not really sexualised

so you can take that cookie

she is cute but i dont find her sexual. you posted a child on this site and you know damn well what you are doing

K so much

i didn't post it, but embrace your love of children user, it's obviously in there...and checked

The package of condoms and 6-pack of Mike's hard lemonade just happened to be in my car, and yes I would love a cookie and some sweet tea.

Let's just put it this way: it was his childhood hero.

I'm just here to talk.

It's a modern day which hunt.

Prosecutors / judges love it b/c elected officials "tough on crime"

Jury convicts b/c no one wants to be labeled OK with child molester.

If convicted = no job ever, never rent apartment again, can't buy a house, if felony (which 99% yes) ten can't vote - can't get married without wife signature saying you told her ahead of time.... basically move to Russia - except can't get a visa - can't visit Canada, can never work anywhere where children ever, can't live within 1 mile of church, playground, pool, school or daycare (which means you have to live in middle of woods). Banned bt court from theme parks like Disney, pools, basically FUCKED BAD ankle monitor, monthly payment on ankle monitor, drug tests, tests where they check to see if dick gets hard from pictures of girls in bathing suit, psychologists..... seriously life over anhero

>making our pedo cocks move

Yeah? And?

Nah fuck off m8