Hey Sup Forums my cat has completely abandoned her kittens

Hey Sup Forums my cat has completely abandoned her kittens.

They're eleven days old, and she won't feed them or even go near them. If I put them near her she hisses and slaps at them.

I work full time so there's no way I could be around to feed them all day, and I don't know anybody that would/could take care of them.

What do?

I'll probably go to /an/ if nobody hear has good advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

cattime.com/cat-facts/kittens/1955-five-reasons-a-mother-cat-might-abandon-or-reject-her-young
m.wikihow.com/Care-for-Orphaned-Kittens-Less-Than-Three-Weeks-of-Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Get them put down at the vet. Then get your cat spayed you antisocial retard.

i wonder why a cat would do that

sorta goes against the whole "the meaning of life is to pass along offspring" thing

Vet will charge $500 per kitten lel

but a shelter might take them because people will adopt kittens.

Put them up your ass and post pictures.

>2016
>not eating rejected pet kittens

fire up the oven and get on my level, faggot.

cattime.com/cat-facts/kittens/1955-five-reasons-a-mother-cat-might-abandon-or-reject-her-young

Also, bottle feed, and make sure to keep them warm, near you during the night for example. One or 2 may die, but you will probably end up saving the rest.

Bag, some stones and a pond. Problem solved. Your welcome user

Confirmed for Summer

Post on social media to give them away. There are tons of fb groups dedicated to animal lovers, I'm sure you could find some of them homes through there.

Hadn't thought of that. A skinned headless cat looks very like a skinned headless rabbit. There are some markets you have to be careful in, if you are sensitive. Might be worth feeding them up a bit first, though.

God did not want those kittens to live...

feed the kittens and kick the mother out.
maybe some of your friends can help while you're at work.

Take them to a no-kill shelter. They know how to care for them. Otherwise, scruff your cat, let the kittens feed, put kittens away from the mother until you get home, Rinse-Repeat every morning, afternoon, and evening.

Why summer? I posted the vet/spayed comment. If nature won't provide for those kittens why should anyone else? Why is the cat pregnant in the first place? why does op have a female cat that isn't spayed?

Cats are vermin that spread disease. Do you know that about 50% of the population in the UK tests positive for toxoplasmosis? And that cats kill an estimated 10 million songbirds a year?

That's the reality of people's weird obsession with owning cats. I'm not some newfag trying to be edgy. Get the kittens humanely destroyed and ensure the cat can't get pregnant again.

Friends I am crying friends on b

Thanks for the creative responses so far guys. That's half the reason I came here.

Also thanks for the serious ones, I appreciate it.

I might have to toss out the mother after this, she's been a little bitch for a while now. It's not even her first litter either.

You summerfag

I want one of those candy bars

Jesus fuck you're retarded

She acts exactly like Jim Belushi after sex.

Well she is probably not getting attached because of whatever happened to the other litter, she knows it will happen again.

What you should do is lock them in a room on their own, give them a bed or a towel to sleep on, a small litter box for toilet and some kitty food and kitten milk, watering down the milk as you go.

you probably have stressed out the mother, she need equal time away from kittens once they begin feeding or at least a little time away. my imagination is like how you do this. but try getting mom some good to eat and dont smother her with her own kittens. once those kittens start dying.... well... yeah.

You fucking asshole. Not her first litter.

Why exactly. Do you know some other words to tell me with?

If the momma won't go near them then it means that those kittens are defective and probably won't live long.

I grew up around horny cats. Even knew when a new Chad-cat came into town because of the loud moans that they make when fucking. Shit keeps you up all night. Then niggas know how to handle pussy boiii.

But yeah. Best thing you can do is put em down. Grab a gun or a rock or some shit. They can't make it in the world. Do them a favor and put them out of their misery.

Why the fuck didn't you get her spayed the first time?

And why would you let the other Chad-cats now that pussy? That is a cuck move bro.

That does make sense about the other litters, weided out for a while after they were gone.

And I guess I'll just have to put some milk and water out for them overnight at least. They just opened their eyes though is the worst part, if they were even four weeks I think I could manage better.

Also anyone wondering, no she is not having kittens again after this. Spayed for sure.

Sell them and get a dog, tracking litter all over your house and spraying piss

Cats are assholes

summer confirming summer

Let the cats eat your pathetic ass , why don't you make a post on Craig's list and someone will get them you dumb fuck

Space program

THIS

Already did post on craigslist.

Might do that if craiglist doesn't turn out.

Call me a faggot, but I'd feel bad doing that to five kittens, as entertaining as it would be.

OP here. Will be drowning them. I've done that a lot on my uncle's farm. It's quick and painless.

Thanks for the (serious) responses.

Pets aren't always 100% practical but that's how they work. Dogs cause loads of property damage, are the leading cause of home owner's insurance claims, and are rarely used for their original intentions (hunting and whatnot.) Basically, if you own a dog and you don't use them for hunting or tracking, you own an expensive parasite that will likely never benefit you in any way. But they provide company, and people actually because like them, so that'swhy people own them. Just because YOU don't place any value in something doesn't make it worthless.

OP is not a faggot. You take care of those kittehs.

My grandparents have owned dogs for over 30 years, and I don't think I've ever gone over there with at least one dog taking a fat shit in the middle of the living room because someone didn't walk it the second it wanted to be walked. You're full of shit if you think dogs don't piss and shit and destroy furniture, and smell like shit to boot.
>b-b-but my dog doesn't smell bad

Except it does, and everyone that knows you and doesn't own a dog thinks that you and your house smells like shit.

Nice try bud. Next time try doing it more than 45 seconds after the persons last post.

does anyone know what specific type of cat breed that is? my cat looks the same and idk what it is

Isn't it just a tuxedo cat?

My dog is housebroken. If it ever takes a shit un the house, it will be after sitting at the door and barking at me for an ungodly amount of time. When that does happen, I ambthe on to blame.

And my dog doesnt smell because I wash it.

*You're

Illiterate piece of shit...

One more question.

I'm probably going to put them in the bathroom or something tonight, with a bed, and maybe some watered down milk for laughs.

But should I close the door? The mother's only been hostile when they're near her, she hasn't sought them out, I don't think she'd try to hurt them.

So if she changes her mind and decides to nurse them, I wouldn't want her to be locked away from them.

I'm wondering if all these shitposters here are mean people for real or just fedora edgelords

Even though rare, it is not uncommon for first time mother to ditch her kittens after a few days.
Your only solution is to teach her or just feed the kittens yourself. It's not hard to do. Do it once before you're off to work and once again when you are back from work. Kitten grow up fast, once their eyes are wide open and can stand on all four you no longer need to feed them from bottle to mouth. You can just pour some milk in a plate and they will drink on their own.

Nobody here ever has good advice

It does, and if you can't smell it, your nose is fucked. Dogs have more scent glands on them than most animals and produce very powerful oders. Trust me, fucking everyone around you smells it. Also, it's not good for a dog's skin to bathe it too often. Imagine if a human didn't bathe every day. Yeah, the same applies to dogs, it'll make them smell like shit.

Because cats are dicks.

Bump

m.wikihow.com/Care-for-Orphaned-Kittens-Less-Than-Three-Weeks-of-Age

If you are going to feed the kittens, remember not to give them cows milk as it upsets their tummys.
Good luck with your kittens OP

Is your cat black?

Wut if the offspring are genetically inferior or the cat is just mentally retarded?

thats coz your such a 13yo brat that youve been touching them you fucking retard

THIS

You're thinking of rabbits.

Because you're some ridiculous Darwinist fuckwit who hasn't realised that the entire goal of human civilisation for the last 10,000 years has been to get as far away from the natural world as possible. Nature is brutal, unrelenting and completely uncaring. We are not and we've shaped the world to suit that view, including breeding these animals so that they're dependent on us in return for the companionship they give.

If you think that letting 'nature' decide what's best is the right way to live, never go to a doctor. Never eat cooked food. Move out of your house and live in a cave. The natural world is inhospitable at best and you're an idiot if you think something being natural makes it at all better than what we've done in the short time we've ruled this planet.

/thread

>the time posted

nope hamsters but most mammals exhibit similar beaviours