People standing watch outside police departments in Texas. What do you think about that?

People standing watch outside police departments in Texas. What do you think about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2015/08/28/the-myth-of-the-middle-class-have-most-americans-always-been-poor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/05/08/Why-So-Many-Americans-Are-Trapped-Deep-Poverty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, they have good trigger discipline.

Just some good ole boys

To protect and serve those who are paid to protect and serve.

never meaning no harm

some sperg will come along and call them racist.

I wish I could take a machine gun to my police dept and post myself as a sentry

>machine gun

Reagan Bush 84. That guy is fine by me. But that guy on the left is growing an allahu akbar beard. Don't trust him at all.

depends
the fuck they doing

threatening and observing police behavior kek

protecting cops kek

it's weird. 3 times as many unarmed whites are shot by police, annually. however, whites defend and even promote police brutality. through solidarity, blacks stand together.

whites don't give 1 shit about other whites being shot dead by the police, regardless of the circumstances.

nothing theyre just a bunch of rednecks

$100 says these are the same assholes that want to "stick it to Obama" and blab about how they are going to use the 2nd amendment to "stick it to Obama"

Laughable. These idiots are just dogs trying to help their master

>protecting cops

whites make up 63% of the US population, blacks make up 13%...

Is this meant to be a threat or are they "protecting"? Non-American here, don't really know what's going on atm

>Always shouting about how they are going to use the 2nd Amendment to fight a tyranical government
>joins the cops instead
>go back home and yell at liberals for supporting the governmnet

Knee-jerk, reactionary bullshit. Fucking simpleminded dickheads.

and....?

is that how you justify and deny police brutality?

you're a boot-licker and a buttfag. kys.

maybe they want the media to react and call them terrorist just for standing around being white with guns.

complete opposite for me. Reagan Bush is clearly a beta faggot/manlet. Beard guy looks like he might at least smoke bowls sometimes

Meh they are waiting for an excuse to use those semi automatics they probably have no other use for them

hope the cops shoot them

look at these asshats its like

"oh hi, I'm here for the race war?"

basically this... in the face of tyranny, America's gun owners have joined the tyrannical regime. instead of protecting The People - they've joined the Police State in suppressing The People.

Incredible.

>Always shouting about how they are going to use the 2nd Amendment to fight a tyranical government

that would be 4 chan nonsense

>go back home and yell at liberals for supporting the governmnet

>liberals for supporting the governmnet

>liberals supporting the governmnet

K

I give a shit and I am fucking pissed whenever the police kill anyone. I'm from Canada though so we aren't racist.

niggers are suppressing the people over a fucking fallacy you moron.

lmao you completely missed the point m80.

While everyone is correct in being outraged by police violence against the commong citizen the reason is is seen more in the black community is because they are far more likely to be killed by police.

why are white people so bleach-white generic
i bet every one of those dudes has a can of skoal in their back-right pocket

seriously. Its not even speculation, America is home to THE LARGEST incarcerated community on the globe.... HALF of which incarcerations are for victimless "crimes"

It also leads the world in police executions of un-armed civilians

What more the fuck do these people want? Does The President have to have the word "Tyrant" stamped across his forehead?

i would say good point, but you have to have one first

Retards

>The President
Has nothing to do with the president. Has to do with voters, racism, big business, etc. Any president who wants to tackle prison reform better be prepared to eat the shittiest ratings ever.

Are you saying liberals don't ardently support the government being a giant nanny?

they've joined the side fighting against black culture of crime, violence and anarchy

blacks make up 13% of the population. they have nothing to do with this.

white gun owners have sold out. when tyranny came, what did they do? they joined in the tyranny. did they rise up? no. where was their WELL-REGULATED militia (hint: it's not The People).

No, Americans have lost their right to own guns. When they're banned, or severely controlled, I won't even think twice about supporting such measures.

And if you don't like it? Move to another country. America's going left.

In a civil war, there are always at least two sides. Someone has to be a dumbfuck on the wrong side, how would I surprise anyone that second amendment cucks end up on the police side? Tell stupid people the mainstream story and watch them eat it.

^This.

Only real problem with the US right now are the thug-culture supporting niggers.

And you're a dirty cock mongler. See I can sling insults too. Grow up.

didn't take long, did it?

>US government
>tyrannical regime
>police state

what the fuck. look I don't like people who don't like what I like too, but you just sound silly.

It makes me think that gun-nuts are really good at showing up after the fact to pose for pictures and grandstand but not much else.

>Implying enough people have died to ruin a constitutional right.

The "mass shootings" aren't very common still, and the casualty rates are still pretty low.(and one was beneficial) Not in any way worth even thinking of losing guns over.

Yee Haww!

Weak b8 m8

American's are retards. It's tragic. They have the highest incarceration in world history (larger than Stalin's gulags).

1% of the US controls 99.9998% of the nation's wealth. They can't even afford HOUSES now.

And somehow - they've managed to blame not politicians, not the rich, not the failure of capitalism - but blacks. Yes. Blacks. And the only thing the average American cares about? Not food - not a home - not a car - not a job - but GUNS! kek

That's how stupid Americans are, in general.

how cute of em

sure kid. way to stretch. puberty suck, don't it.
hey asshole why the meme? I thought this was about the cops killin' your pets.

The only poor people in the U.S are lazy worthless assholes, of course no one really cares about them.

Nignogs are 13% of population but do all the crimes. Its not a gun problem it's a nignog problem

this is your take. that makes you the stupid one.

> it's not the Kinder Surprise which kill
> it's the fatass Muricans who swallow them who endanger themselves

there's a mass shooting every day in the US. how many mass shootings do you need, per day, for you to say "ENOUGH!". you gun nuts are shooting up preschools, now.

and yet you want more guns? you're not rational nor logical.

an educated, rational, logical person would say: "There's a correlation between less guns, and less acts of gun violence. Let's see if we can repeal or modernize the 2nd Amendment to reflect 2016".

funny OP I don't see a police station.

>"The Plan"
>Be Nigger
>Stand outside police station
>Open carrying rifle
>"I'm not a threat. I protecting you guys."
>When no one is looking, shoot up the station.

What can go wrong?

>Be Nigger
>Stand outside police station
>Open carrying rifle
>Dead before I even adjust the strap

source on you rant. the last two "mass shootings" were committed by criminals.

You're so woefully ignorant, you don't know that half of the US is poor. and you have the largest homeless population in US history. You think $100k is a lot. You're peasants. Slaves. Imbeciles.

get a life moron.

Two or three people shot sure as fuck doesn't constitute a "mass shooting". So the idea that there is one every day is pretty demonstrably false. They also tend to happen in gun free zones.

And as I said before one of the mass shootings was purely beneficial, so that one isn't an issue.

:)

It's 14.5%, and most of them should still be fine to live with how absurdly high the incomelevel is for someone to be at poverty.

they don't do so well when they're "off the script".
you have to give them a few minutes to answer.

Trips speaks truth.

3 people getting shot doesn't constitute a mass shooting?

In the UK 1 person's shot - and it's in world news.

In Australia, things like this don't happen.

And that's why guns will be banned within 20 years in the US. You can blame yourself, and stupid people like yourself.

>but muh freedums!

fuck your freedums, redneck. my life and my kids' lives are more important than your make believe freedums.

if we have to take your guns from your cold, dead hands? it would be a pleasure.

you're buying into all the media hype, clearly you are the stupid one. probably from the US

Been in trouble with the law since the day they were born.

sure, disarm the people that should have guns and give them to the people who don't give a shit about law. great idea, you must be american.

Many police forces have citizens they know that can come to help them out of something really goes very bad. It is very common. Often times they are used for disasters to move food and water and supplies. But when needed they can supply a Hell of a lot of extra fire power too! that is what that whole militia thing is really about.

>incarceration statistics
>media hype

nigga you dumb

angry american

>poor peeples get so much in wayfare! those damn nigras!
>doesn't know that red states = welfare states. the east and west coast literally subsidize every red state in the US.
>doesn't say anything about corporate welfare, which accounts for 99% of all welfare money in the US

counterpunch.org/2015/08/28/the-myth-of-the-middle-class-have-most-americans-always-been-poor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/05/08/Why-So-Many-Americans-Are-Trapped-Deep-Poverty

well that, and we understand that they were probably doing some dumbass illegal shit when they got shot and don't blame it on the color of our skin or something that happened a shit long time ago

>implying i cant obtain a gun illegally and shoot you and your family like pigeons anyways

Dont forget blaming muslims lol

Its the people in Kansas and Missisipi who would never even have to deal with a muslim let alone an outsider that are the most scared. Its fucking hilarious

They care more about ISIS than their crippling debt and bad healthcare.

Its fine to be worried about ISIS, but not when there are over 1000 shootings in the US a year and maybe 1 or two a year is because a muslim was trying ot muslim everyone

No, it really doesn't. Even if it did happen literally every single day, then 3 people would only be 1095 people a year, which is barely anything.

>the people
>niggers

these are not the same

So the percentage is like what 50% white people 25% asian and 25% Mexican that they trust? 0% Nigger and rug rider

> be Murican
> having the freedom to get killed by a nutjob legally armed like a Serbian
> really thinks he'll fight back if he's armed even if the first thing he'll do is running away like a bitch
> still thinks everything's alright

per your logic, the "americans who should have the guns" are the ones who are defending tyranny, and the police state.

mission accomplished. and that's why you'll be disarmed.

Thhose eggs are carcinogenic nigga.

None of that has anything to do with me calling poor people lazy, at all. Seems like you just wanted to post some links you had lying around.

Fuck Texas and their open carry laws! I feel just as threatened by these rednecks with ARs as some dumb nigger or dirty spic.

No dicked faggots

I jerk off to pictures of guns every day and even I find pics like this cringey.

So your not white then if you feel threatened. Minority detected.

kek true, the muslim and black boogeymen.

god we have so many fucking retards in America, it's shameful :/

instead of blaming corporations, banks, the govt and corruption, these idiots have always scapegoated muslims, blacks, jews etc.

the scapegoats of the '40's were the Japanese and the Germans.

> Kinder Surprises are more dangerous than the shitload of GMO foods we eat everyday

>implying you could do anything other than shitpost on Sup Forums like the retarded neck-bearded faggot you are

Yes. See your getting it.

>walmart
>mfw eurotrash think kinder surprise is anything but shit anyways

>Not having an argument: The post.

>implying ass bitches

30,000 people are shot each year in the US. I don't know how many die. But it's a lot more than 1000.

>inb4 "well car accidents kill just as many!!"

god damn idiots not realizing the fallacies of their own arguments. good luck with trump, fagets

>Reagan Bush 84 fine by me
>Literally the worst presidency in the history of the country
ok friendo

I'll be the one laughing when Obama's neo-con jewfag agenda is implemented through the catalyst of this libfag media perpetuated race war. That nig had you all in his hand from the start. Gob bless these United States. Keep america grate

Hey, man. Can you ship me some of those Canadian Kinders?

Texas gets it right every time. Why is that?

>implying I'm the same user who tried arguing with the mentally disabled. I came to this thread solely to call you out on being an autist, and have done.

They even may Kinder Eggs for Sup Forums !

Your advertisements are in French in Murica now?
I thought Spanish was your second language