woah whats this wizard shit m8

Bump

10/10

mother of ebin :DDD

10/10

Thread Of The YEAR

They see me rollin

bumping

Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.

MODS

lel

(post)