After 6 years, my girlfriend and I broke up after a fight. Years of tension, anger, drifting apart...

After 6 years, my girlfriend and I broke up after a fight. Years of tension, anger, drifting apart, etc this fight just put the nail in the coffin. She's currently in the process of moving out.

We clearly have underlying issues since a single petty fight shouldn't break us.

She is being a bitch about it. We set up times where she can move stuff out and I won't be in her way. But she's coming home when I have friends over, throwing tantrums in our room, slamming shit around, ripping up our pictures, destroying all of our stuff. Making sure everybody sees us argue.

I've remained calm and am trying to make this break up peaceful. I leave when she needs to pack. I don't speak to her. Blaah blah. She's looking like the crazy bitch right now. She's starting to piss me off where I want to stoop to her level but I'm keeping this peaceful.

SO WITH THAT BEING SAID,

1 year ago I cheated on her and she doesn't know it. Total asshole move in my part. But like I said, underlying issues.

Now that we're broken up, should I tell her? Shove it in her face? Beat her emotionally to the ground with it because she's being a fucking cunt right now?

Or would it just be a complete waste of time? Should I keep my mouth shut and look like the sane one during the break up?

Where does Sup Forums moral compass lie in this matter. Because the news I cheated on her would destroy her. Right now I want to destroy her. But by doing so I'm going to ruin my image. I'm doing a good job right now by keeping my mouth shut. But I want to destroy her.

don't tell her. You never know if you'll get back with her at some point down the line not do you know what she'll do if you tell her. Just leave it.

from what i read your the problem. stop being an all around fag.

post her nudes is the best stragety.

Don't tell her. Coming out of this smelling like roses will hurt her more than knowing you cheated.
And if it becomes public knowledge you cheated, she will use it to justify her shitty actions to everyone you know.

I wouldn't want to be told. I'd just move on if I were you.

Time spent being petty is time lost chasing strange.

As soon as you tell her she will admit to fucking half of your friends. Just keep it to yourself op, you don't want to know all the cockpit she got while y'all were dating.

You're holding the upper hand right now . Don't ruin it by making yourself out to be the asshole (even though you are) Let her be the crazy bitch .

This

>Sup Forums
>moral compass

rape her you fucking nigger

You know what they say, once a cheater always a cheater. If you throw it in your ex's face, she could wind up reaching out to future girlfriends of yours to let them know as a way of getting back at you. Then suddenly you've got future girlfriends acting paranoid about you, keeping tabs on you.

only tell her it the girl you cheated with is a friend of hers. if not stfu it doesnt matter

how is op the problem kill yourself die u worthless faggot.

dont be butthurt faggot.

kill yourself lil bitch

This OP
Be the bigger man.

Never admit this unless you're caught redhanded. Even more now you're breaking up

judging by how she is reacting now without that knowledge do you really wanna deal with her when she knows about it. Like she seems like a crazy bitch dont give her a reason to be crazier

Just move on man , also if you really want to hurt her , act casual as fuck , be cool headed and calm.

The more angry and excited she gets , just remain calm and non-chalant , it will drive her fucking nuts that she is not hurting your emotionally , she is trying to provoke an emotional response because it's what women do . I honestly would not be surprised if she was trying to get you to fight to get her back.

also after she is gone with all her shit , forget her and ignore her.

Bitches don't like being ignored and they fucking hate being forgotten , go out and have fun and post on facebook , if she sees you have moved on and are happy , she will be furious.

A friend of mine had a shitty divorce and was remarried 12 months later to a really nice lady , now his ex-wife who wanted the divorce is still single , miserable and choking on debt,

lul take it to the grave
why would you ever snitch on yourself

she's probably going to fucking stab you. she sounds like a bag of crazy.

OP here

She just came home. I could hear her rustling around in our room. I'm in the living room watching tv.

She randomly comes in and takes a picture of me on the couch and said "just showing everyone how calm you are and how you don't give a fucking shit about the end of a 6 year relationship. you never gave a shit"

.... What?

this, i don't understand some peoples logic of coming clean, especially when it's over

Don't bite , say "Thats cool , I'm guna have a beer now , you want one ?"

Dude, she's clearly not worth the trouble. Just keep up with being cool until she's gone.

Yeah, I know. I only wanted to cripple her emotionally. Leave her scarred to never trust another man again.

But it's only going to make me look bad. As another user said she's going to use me cheating as an excuse to everything she's doing. And she's doing a good job making herself look bad right now.

she is probably trying to get a rise out of you. Be careful with this one of my buds exs did this and he responded by getting in a screaming match she recorded it and posted it all over fb saying he was verbally abusive for the entire relationship and shit. Not saying thats is exactly what she is doing but it very well might be

>when the fag OP doesn't use greentext

DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT. SHE'S TRYING TO PROVOKE YOU.

Complete waste of time, and you'd be "lowering yourself to her level" (which isn't entirely true, since you're the cheater, but since no one knows that, appearances count. A lot. A lot more than they should.

Keep it to your damn self. It will serve no good, and only create badness in the world--and there's enough of that without yours added on top.

Plus, this. Words of wisdom.

If its weight on you then tell her after she is done packing all her shit and is literally walking out the door for the last time otherwise dont bother with it

Dude you suck at fights man, when someone's mad at you and you don't care about making it better being completely neutral to that person is the best way to make yourself look good and the other one fucking terrible. In this situation I would've said something like "okay great, need anything else?" or some stupid shit like that. Just act like you don't care.

Also, can you film it and post it here just as a payment for our sound advice on your problemos? I kind of like watching angry people.