Chilling in my bathroom waiting for this faggot tornado to go by, ama

chilling in my bathroom waiting for this faggot tornado to go by, ama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What brand of chicken tendies do you enjoy the most?

Are the cats scared? :(

I don't eat them often, but I guess tyson.

I remember their breading being good

more bothered that they're stuck in the bathroom

Duluth, MN?

wish you luck op, scratch your kitties heads for me

Saint Cloud, apparently we're getting some flooding too.

One storm went by, now I'm waiting on a second. Wish I had brought something to drink.

Go outside op,

You're in a bathroom you dip

Do something stupid OP and post results.

Sorry Bro, keep ya ass safe somewhere.

Will calamity really strike in the 5 minutes it takes to get to the kitchen?

Nah, but my fucking cats will run off to wherever and I don't feel like wrangling them again

I lived in the USA with some family for a few years and I experienced some tornadoes for the first time. It really shocked me at how quick the whole thing happens. You say a few minutes should be fine, but from what I've experienced, a few minutes can mean the difference between strong winds to house being no more.

It's really not easy to predict what is coming.

Go outside and take pics or video.

I don't have a waterproof camera or a shrapnel proof body

They sound like a train made out of other trains. Unless OP has his Jock Jams on high he should be alright.

OP confirmed for liking to move it move it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ

u kno it nigga

im good here nice and safe but there some rain
stay safe user

I've been in the central Missouri area all my life. All that shit runs through the I-44 corridor from Springfield to St. Louis. Shit is awesome and fucking scary at the same time.

Lexington reporting in, Sorry for you guys NW of the twin cities, the winds really fucked you guys up there. Was watching dark clouds roll in at 5PM and then all of a sudden they picked up shop and started hauling balls to the north east.

They can form out of no where, right down on top you. You're blinded instantly by all the dust, become disoriented, hit the ground and grab on to anything.

Experienced that shit in colorado as a kid. fucking scary shit.

The thing is moving well over 30mph, so you really can't predict how much time you have from siren to fucked twister style.

>tfw you live 50 feet from a siren

That cat looks PISSED... lol

God damn; I live a block and a half from one and even then it's loud as fuck.

every thing is turning of and on
i think its coming my way high winds and rain lots of it

My phone is at 5%, so I'm just going to hang out and relax until the warnings go away.

I'll still be around if anyone joins in until it dies though.

lol running water...

In a severe thunderstorm...

On the plus side it may charge your phone for you!

where do you live? you should go outside and see if its out there, take pics

I've been alive for two years and in that time I've been castrated, I shit in a stinkin shitbox, the "mice" are fuckin lame and your human fuckin female is a bitch! All this time I have been stuck in a flimsy fuckin toothpick box for a house!
Am I pissed?

Yeah, muther fucker I'm PISSED!!!

i call bs. no timestamp=OP is a fag

sidenote: sometimes even with timestamp, OP can still prove his veiled faggotry by various and nefarious behavioral distinctions

8s

Radio started playing music again, probably good to go.

Good luck to you fuckers to the northeast lol

zaxbys

I'm putting smart money on Duluth. (and of course the small towns in-between.)

is there an actual tornado touch down or just a warning? plus, depending on the catagory, anything above an F2 is fatal if you aren't in an actual shelter or fortified room. sorry to tell you OP but if this was an actual serious tornado and it hit your home most likely you'd be kill and cats kill too. You've wasted not only your own time but your cats time as well. I hope you can live with yourself, faggot.

user, ask yourself this: what kind of dumb nigger Sup Forums poster would be taking a bath with his/her/it cats in the room at 9pm at night when there's a tornado in the area? answer: because OP is a lying faggot and idiots like you take the bait

There was a touch down of a F2 that has been traveling in a north-east direction from about 10mi south-west of St. Cloud at about 30 mph since about 5:30pm

Too early to confirm fatalities but some are to be expected with the size of the storm itself. Its growing large enough to cover the northern half of the state.

Flash flooding all over the place as well.

Stop samefagging...

If you knew anything the bathroom is one of the last ditch places to shelter down when living in a shitty apartment.

Not everywhere has a basement aretard...

what kind of faggot replies to another faggot with such a salty attitude like this? kys

where i live tornadoes are common and we get a few almost all year around. yes, the bathroom is probably your safest spot in case of a tornado, or the closet, but what i'm saying is that it doesn't make a difference where you are if the tornado is big enough. anyway, kill yourself faggot.