Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LarryBundyJr
youtube.com/watch?v=PpF1ruFWMJc
youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw
youtube.com/watch?v=d8hhRbd41rA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jimmy here

Definitely

I honestly never used to watch any Youtuber regularly until Ashens. Except for his lutecrate shit and newer stuff, also when he pairs with that guy, that guy is a huge cunt

Agree.

keeping thread alive

Ashens has been shit for years now.

Thoughty2

Love learning stuff , good stuff

me

I hate that shitty Barshens thing he does with the fat cunt.

Linus has the best channel on the youtubes

What about GuruLarry, love his stuff

youtube.com/user/LarryBundyJr

Retro Ahoy is cool

I might get blasted for this, but this faggot really helped me out. Respect for life.

OP here with another one, there is no way anyone could hate this guy.

This

Nigger, this is the internet. There's always hate for everyone.

Anyway, is that Vsause? I haven't seen him in a long time.

VSauce, Cr1tikal, Jontron, Total Biscuit, iDubbz, h3h3 just to name a few.

Yeah, thats Vsauce. He has some really interesting and cool videos which are well thought out and you can see there is alot of effort put into them.

who is that?

Who here subscribed to this jew when he had under 100k subs?

I can't stand his attempts to talk suave, it fails on every level and his vids are cancerous clickbait, might as well watch buzzfeed.

Hydraulic Press Channel

youtube.com/watch?v=PpF1ruFWMJc

I remember first seeing him at the end of a montage parody in 2014. Those were dark days. Thank God he's moved on from that.

h3h3 is shit now

Never, his shit isn't funny, I did like his vid on the child exploitation CSGO though.

Yeah Larry is good

yeah, those two guys are both really cool

Luciano Pavarotti is my fave.

Keemstar

A black guy from my school told me iDubbz has sex with his mother and aunt.

I always see people saying that h3h3 has gotten shit, but I don't really understand what has changed in his content that has made him turn "shit". I think he's as good as ever.

There is something about snarky Englishmen with goatees...

Ashens is legitimately funny and not a cunt.

He just needs to stop with the lootcrate stuff. Its getting old and it also sucks balls. He seems to have realized this, however.

ForgottenWeapons is easily the highest quality youtube channel I've seen, however. Top quality shit, Ian explains history, comfy as fuck, look at cool guns, and to top it off there's no bro-squad of "elite operators" who are also stuck up cunts.

thats a great channel but the website escapist is a mess. good content in a horrible format.

The last two videos were really phoned in. He's getting lazy.

not trying to get on a hate bandwagon but i just feel his content isn't as entertaining as it used to be, not sure what it is.

Also, FrankieonPC.

She kinda scares me. 11/12 and already lost most all of her innocence.

Yeah... ROSMT have fucking vanished so he might as well carry the "mayo... is good for you" baton.

I hope he lowers his standards even further and has sex with me next

>used hacks in his dayz videos
>his videos are so clearly scripted its annoying
still decent youtuber and i watch most of his videos.

The hackusations aren't entirely preposterous but it's never actually been fully proven that he hacks. His DayZ series is scripted because it's meant to be similar to a tv series, that's what he's going for. Also some of his earlier DayZ videos aren't scripted so you can watch those if you don't like the scripting.

fair enough

He just white knights the internet now. All of his main channel videos are turning into ass blasting people. Tbh if be fine with it if he just actually made it funny. It's almost like hes afraid to shit on people without his lawyer at his side.

Wow, not the reply I expected. You're certainly a diamond in the rough, user.

Well, I wouldn't want to shit on Syndicate either if I was in his position. Ethan has already had a lawsuit filed against him so I doubt he'll want to take that chance again. I like what he's doing for the community. As a die hard CS fan, I really appreciate him shedding light on the whole CSGOLotto scandal.

Yeah. I tried the first two episodes and haven't watched it since.

I dont really mind him doing this stuff. Like at the end of the t-mobile video he makes fun of the hackers for like 15 seconds. I didn't subscribe to him because of him shedding light on shit people. I subbed because of videos like Vape Nation.

DashieGames

Super best friends
Yahtzee and Gabe
Totalbiscuit
Dodger
Northern lion
Codys lab
Idubbz
Jim sterling
Vargskelethor
Super bunnyhop

Leigh Daniel Avidan, aka Danny Sexbang.

I can't remembered his name

YSAC is fucking lit

Me

B==D (())

idubbbz*

worst one yet

Horrible reviews

Matthew mattosis

she's funny to me idk why

that bitch looks like my aunt Renee

Fuck no.

A charmless, thick foreign guy that lacks basic knowledge in just about everything, telling you retarded 'life hacks' that never work and might even endanger your life?

Sign me up!

The meme review guy! The best teeth in THE FUCKING GAME

I need many opinions about Leafyishere... Should I watch him?

Holy fuck I remember, he like commented on every single one of those MLG parodies.
Shame, seeing later how genuinely funny and cool of a guy he is.

dont waste your time

this guy
best youtuber ever
funniest comments, love his sense of humor

aawwww
=3

no

youtube.com/watch?v=4FbMECdDOcw

Sick Reviews anyone?

joe goes

videogamedunkey, YourMovieSucks, Yahtzee (ZP), I Hate Everything, Sleepy Cabin (R.I.P.), just to name some more.

Also some educational ones like Ahoy, In a Nutshell, CrashCourse, Lindybeige, Numberphile, etc. etc...

he's been comfirmed as a Sup Forumstard, im subbed to him too
lost his touch imo
god tier

If you sense of humour is of an 11 y/o and you like watching the same video every day, then he is perfect for you!

Fucking Inflatable Fucking crown!

If only Jon stayed and Arin was replaced by him... oh boy

Watch his videos for a bit and make the decision yourself. IMO his older videos used to be good but he's running out of ideas at this point.

Rebeltaxi, cr1tikal, collosaliscrazy, somecallmejohnny, old h3h3, old grade a, a few others

This nigga right here.

Comfy as fuck 18th Century cooking

youtube.com/watch?v=d8hhRbd41rA
my favorite video :3

Red Letter Media
gggmanlives
Carnik Con was GOAT before he stopped making vids

Cow Chop is best channel.

He should do Drinks Ahoy again. That was probably his best content.

I despise that guy

Obvious Demo based god

carsandwater

Easily best yotuber IMO. He's been killing it .

>Northerlion
How? He has uploaded the same fucking video a thousand times at this point.