Well then I turned 18 just under a month ago and i fucked my girlfriend and cos im a weak pussy i didnt pullout and now...

Well then I turned 18 just under a month ago and i fucked my girlfriend and cos im a weak pussy i didnt pullout and now shes pregnant. She is 2 years younger than me too. How should i tell my parents? WHAT DO?
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

checkpregnancy.com/natural-abortion-ways-causes/
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/pulling-out-is-as-effective-as-using-condoms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill self nigger there is no way out of this

falcon punch

abortion or no abortion?

i lied she kinda is 15

give her a fuckton of Vitamin C to induce a miscarriage, put that shit on everything

Be less of a mexican stereotype.

be honest, be a good daddy. my dad was never around i fucking hate his guts and fill the hole in my life with dick now.
>i'm a guy

slip an abortion pill in a milkshake

dude stairs exist for a reason
old people
and pregnant underage girls

I only wanted to be daddy during sex

nigga you going to prison

e

dude all i do is play video game, do drugs and look at memes all the time. Even if i was around i wouldnt be good dad

Just get a fuckin abortion, it's that easy.

it's not my choice if i get she gets an abortion or not... my parents dont know and neither does hers

plus im 18 and shes 15, prison doesnt really seem that good right now

If it's under a month u can try to pill it and in case she's too far along for that here's some other tips

Push her down the stairs
Coat hanger
Shop vac ( wont work but funny to watch suck a vag)
Claim it ain't urs
Let her have it then give up alrights
Abort it like a normal fag don't ask on Sup Forums you dumb fuck

Kill yourself then her.Post proof

pill me or the baby?

Tell your gf you have Down syndrome so she'll get an abortion.

You should just kick her down the stairs.

Just get a lovely child, it's that easy.

Tell your parents. I know it's hard but they will understand and will help you with your further decisions.

Bro... You should of wrapped it..... At this point it is your responsibility time to man up.

>the "pull out" method of contraception
'murricans never cease to amuse.

I was in your exact scenario and I solved it with one easy step.

but shes 15

>being so much of a cuck that you not only date someone as dull and underdevoloped as a 15 year old but you fuck her with ZERO precautions in place and only start to worry about the situation when you've gotten her pregnant.

Well. At least you've got dubs.

Oh shut the fuck up

wyskrob kurwe i bedzie spokoj

fuck off poolak

/thread

>15
>ez succ i guess
>ez fucc

nice going dude

>not my choice
OF COURSE ITS NOT YOUR CHOICE YOU DUMB FUCK! Convice her that it'll be the end for both of you if she doesn't get an abortion. Tell her she'll be labelled a slut for life and possibly disowned by her parents and you'll go to prison. Get abortion pills.

What state and when does she turn 16?

Have her drink a warm Malta

Google malta caliente

i think its about 4-5 weeks through and she turns 16 in January

Fucking waste of trips you stupid nigger!

What state? Some of the states the age of consent is 16

Beleive me usa that to your advantage next time

Dejala que sea mama soltera, vale verga como quiera

im from the UK so the age of consent is 16

OP's gonna be on the sex offender list for the rest of his life but check emm

JUST TELL EM
Worrying about tellin em is worse than doing it
Once the cat is =row= out of the bag things will get better

Maybe you coulda picked an easier path but the truth is no path's easy

Make her a shiiiitload of pennyroyal tea. It can induce miscarriage, used to use it a lot back in the day.

Fall-down-stair abortion

kill self Portuguese fuck

wrong person
THis faggot

Get a job at McDonalds. Work hard, play your cards right, and you'll be a Crew Chief by the time he needs school clothes

you sound like a poolak

man I have a similar story...

>be older guy with kids
>son has young girlfriend
>be having sex on the side
>unprotected
>she gets knocked up
>she tells Son it is his
>hope they never DNA test
>sorry to wreck that pussy son

hes from the UK. Didn't you all just vote to pull out?

Kek

You're fucked, simple as that.

What you should do is talk to all of the parents and make sure you're on good terms with this. Go to school at all costs, don't let this mistake ruin your future. Ask for help from your parents, but motivate yourself to be successful in life. You're going to be providing for yourself and that kid regardless, so at least make sure you have a job where you're able to do that without much trouble.

Vacuumcleaner up her pussy

second fuck of my life, my pullout game is weak

just busted right inside her...

several times

not everything happens in America..

abort

Theres also a romeo an juliet law in some states

But since you are in the uk

Dont know dont say shit until her birthday and hope she doesn't look pregnant

Take her horse riding

Have her take an abortion pill

just talk to your parents, trust me you have to do it eventually. better now than later.

how pregnant is she ( how many months along )

What's the worst that could happen?

i think she is a moth at least

>Too young to be a good parent
>Too young for legal abortion
>Illegal abortion too dangerous

Miscarriage time.

checkpregnancy.com/natural-abortion-ways-causes/

If trips op pushes her hopefully-not-soon-to-be-wife down the stairs

zozkek

Roll

find out, and talk to parents tomorrow. trust me on this one.

had the same problem but I was 23 when that happened....

In Brazil abortion is illegal, so basically we had to make a tea of "Ruta graveolens" she had to drink 3 times every day ... tastes like poison (cause it is). After half a week she had strong pain in the belly and bleed, the doctor diagnosed it as a miscarriage.

Put that choclate up for adoption

You better do this, OP. NOW.

would this be available online?

This

It's incredibly possible to induce a miscarriage but you have to do it VERY soon after impregnation (a few weeks tops)

At that stage it'll look like a cluster of cells with a lot of blood, and can be flushed down the toilet. You'd be shocked how many times this happens and girls assume it was a particularly nasty period.

Post recipe, help op

There are literally two options. You're old enough to make this into a thing, keep the girl, keep the kid, make a life out of it, or, abort, literally and figuratively, girl gets abortion, you run off and do something else.

Reroll

Planned parenthood. Bout $400. No problem.

>Pulling out instead of wearing a condom.
What the fuck? Who thinks this actually works? Like, it's completely retarded. "Hurr, I'm sure that I can avoid having any of these microscopic things slip past because I'll just pull out before most of them come out."

Fuck.

tbh this does seem like the best option but im a big pussy and i dont know how i would break the news easily

Kekerino

i just wanted some pussy

>too much of a pussy to pull out

Nah user, that's how you're supposed to do it. Takes stones to throw caution to the wind and follow your instincts. When I was your age I wanted to double wrap and still got crazy paranoid about the slightest thing. You've made me proud buddy

That being said, the age thing is a bit of an issue. I suggest getting a mean ass tattoo, work out relentlessly and practice fighting so you have a chance during your time in the slammer. You won't be targeted like a 30 something pedofag and will likely garner the sympathy of fellow inmates so you should be alright if you ally up right when you get there.

Come back here when you get out and tell us mortals about your time behind bars in a massive green text story. Godspeed

This has gone on long enough. She may have some things to take care of, but may not be ready until the opportunity to do so presents itself. If you are the person that can help her and actually has the power to do so, you should because what's going on now isn't working out at all.

Dude, of course the pull out method works. Of course, if you are a inexperienced little faggot who has no understanding of his body and blows his load the first time a chick looks at him you got weak pullout game.

But if you've been around the block a bit you can tell before you're going to cum and just pull out and jizz on her back or her belly...

And you know what? It actually works.
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/pulling-out-is-as-effective-as-using-condoms

Been doing it with the girlfriend for a few years and no problems... Of course, when the chick is horny and goes "no no no, don't pull out I wanna feel you inside me" and all that you know that if you keep at it you'll most likely get a kid as she's ovulating...

from somebody who is in the aftermath of a similar situation, if you can abort that baby then do it. regardless of the legal ramifications, you will not want to lead a life at your age that revolves around a child. people will tell you to man up on here, but it's not about manning up at all - you can't handle a baby and neither can she, and it has never and nor will it ever be a sound idea for anybody in this situation to keep the baby. do yourselves both a favor and let it go, because you only lead a life of misery and strife with that child and its mother.

if you do keep the child, don't let that mother go if you two are happy together. you both will have to grow a lot in a very short amount of time, and even then thereafter grow even more. there is no justification for much of what you'll go through with her, and you cannot hold it against her. she will do stupid shit and you just have to accept it, otherwise you will be facing your worst case scenario of dealing with a bill and nothing more.

godspeed, user

You have her get rid of that kid.

That simple.

Your mom is ovulating

Pulling out is far more effective than sex ed fear mongers lead you to believe. As long as you've urinated a few times before your last ejaculation and actually pull out on time you're success rate is quite high.

I think this method is so highly discouraged because you can still catch some nasty shit if you do this with casual lovers.

Source: me. Done it countless times in college and beyond with a number of women and 0 kids. Only the Crabs and chlamydia once. You're not a real man till you've gotten it at least once.

HAJAHAHHAHAJA you ruined your life faggot.
yes I want medium fries... HAHAAHAHA

You couldn't get a condom to use before the deed?

TBH I have no idea... it's a really easy access plant in Brazil so every fucking place has it. Just try to google it in your country's name, pretty sure it's not as exotic as you might think.

There's not much of a recipe though, it's a tea made from it's leaves. It just needs to be concentrated so put a lot of leaves whenever you're going to prepare it.

1) Teapot
2) 1 Branch of Ruta graveolens
3) Water

Remove the leaves from the Ruta graveolens branch, apply water and the leaves in a teapot... let it heat.... drink.

Seriously though... just gotta say this. It's poisonous and abortive, but you can be unlucky and the miscarriage can not happen in that case, instead of not only having a kid the chances will be exponentially higher of it being born deformed.

Go to doctor deletus he'll annihilate your fetus

best reply i've had so far

>i think she is a moth
> a moth
OP didbyou seriously fuck a moth?

Like, I'm sure the percentage chance goes down, because yea, 100 sperm vs over9000 sperm... sure.
But I'm just not really willing to trust myself, or my bad luck, with something like that.

I'll stick to condoms and birth control.

yeah dude, not a typo or anything

> mom, dad i'm sorry but i raped a 15yo and now she is pregnant
> jk she conscented