How do I stop being a fatass Sup Forums? I'm 5'10 and 185 :(

How do I stop being a fatass Sup Forums? I'm 5'10 and 185 :(

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
fooducate.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meth

If I wanted to destroy my teeth and skin I would

damn ur doughy as fuck. better figure it out soon if you don't want stretch marks....

and you're clearly sucking it all in for this pick lel

I'm actually not, I can show u sucked in

1. Eat healthy food.
2. Don't eat unhealthy food
3. Drink tons of water.
4. Exercise regularly.
5. ???
6. Profit.

This Is sucked in

1. doing it
2. Kinda doing it
3. Doing it
4. DEFINATELY doing it
5. ???
6. Not profiting

Making fun of me doesn't affect me at all I know I'm fat I'm just looking for advice. If it helps you sleep at night my man boobs jiggle a bit when I walk

it is a 1 step process to lose weight. Stop eating so much, if you want to grow muscle then you need to eat properly, get your sleep, and work out consistently.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I've never believed the "muh genetics" argument so fuck off. I obviously just need to make a lifestyle change. I'm sick of being the fat one

work out you fucking twat. its simple. stop eating shitty food and work out. there you go.

just sick enough to post on Sup Forums about it but not sick enough to go exercise. just play pokemon go a lot at least you'll walk around or something?

Read the sticky

that's more than one step retard

I'm 185 and 6'3, how does that make you feel?

You're not even fat

debrunsing is a one step process

amerifat detected

what the fuck is debrunsing cunt

I just got back from the gym

I work out daily and go to a trainer

Liposuction,OP.

Good for you

Your not even fat. My guess is that its muscle? I'm 6 feet, weigh like 170 and I look way chubbier than you

K I may not be disgustingly fat rn but if I don't make some changes I'm gonna be pretty fat

you need to go to /fit/

Why did you censor your pecker?

Possibly. Im still pretty much the same strength as I was at 145

Dude you're normal, and in GOOD shape.

I'm actually what people call skinny but since I NEVER exercise, my shape is horrid, I have small man boobs.

Your shape is that of an average man

listen to your body. before eating, ask yourself if you are really hungry, or if its just that you want to eat.

Only amerifats think this fatty isn't obese

Just keep doing whatever training regimen you have.

Now if your intention is to actually get muscular, there are some other places for that

this should help
bit.
ly/29hweTe

then change your diet.

pic very related

I have the exact same looking body as you but I'm 6'2 and only 160. I'm really surprised you don't look like 185 at all.

Could be muscle?

>complaining about being fat
>not even fat -.-

Another fucking Amerifat. This kid's clearly pretty chubby

uhh count calories
I look up stuff I eat on here

fooducate.com/
forgot teh link

Eat less and exercise more. You idiot.

Dude I am 185 and 5'7 and look exactly like you, I feel your pain

tbh you are not fat you are chubby but nothing crazy if you really care about your weight drink lots of water and do lots of sit ups and push ups i mean alot atleast 100 each and then you will start getting a abs by 2 months friend but it has to be a daily thing dont get lazy on yourself.

It sucks because you're not necessarily obese but you're not in good shape so people never take you seriously

my whole life in one sentence.

You are not fat boy

I'll give it a shot dude thank you so much

I'm 5'10" 185, too - but my physique is nothing like yours - you don't weight too much, you just have no muscle.

Ik That's why I started going to a personal trainer. Apparently he's trained some pretty famous boxers and ufc fighters and has really good reviews on Yelp and google

>-.-
UNDERAGE B&

I've never used a trainer, but I've never lacked motivation. How long have you been going to him? You should notice results in 4 weeks, and others should notice results in 8 weeks. Tip: red grapes after every workout.

A week and thanks for the tip I'll be sure to try it

you stupid cunt you should be 220lbs just build meat

Become an mma fighter

food makes you fat. stop eating it.

>5'10
>220
Amerifat detected

show your butt OP

Kill yourself. I have a kinda large booty. Enough so that girls have apparently been attracted to me just because of my ass

Don't be a douche, you're not fat.