>Cap thinks he has captured Thanos
>"If I pull that gauntlet off, will you die?"
>"it will be extremely painful."
>"You're a big guy!"
>"For you!"

also wrote write wrong lad

th-that was on purpose! ;-;

here's one

This doesn't make sense, is he saying it would be painful for him, or that he's big for him?

Iron Man: We still up for dinner this weekend?
Thanos: Yep
[Thanos smirks and throws Iron Man into a pile of empty boxes]

>this is now considered Sup Forums humor
Kill me now.

Love how reddit has become what Sup Forums used to be, the unwashed underbelly of the internet filled with manchildren, social rejects, and the like. Now Sup Forums is the new reddit, a quirky site that tumblrinas can feel special about over twitter and tumblr. When you mention reddit nowadays to some normie they'll think of trolls, pedophiles, relentless hatred and losers. Sup Forums is now seen as a place for memes, funny pictures/stories, hip culture. It's really funny how these two internet cultures completely switched around over time. Fuck this place, and fuck all of you.

Imagine Thanos is Bane

>Marvel is so shitty that they have to steal masterful dialogue from the DC Universe

>Spider-Man: aunt may, w-why are you naked in the kitchen?
>Aunt May: well peter, i'm almost like your mom now, i think you should see me for what i am
>Aunt May: oh god, is that a boner?! jesus, peter... i'll dress up
>Spider-Man: N-NO! it won't happen again, i promise! you can walk around the house naked as much as you like
>Aunt May: oh yeah? let me help you get rid of this thing then

"OOPS! I LET GO OF THE GAUNTLET!"

>Peter will you pick up some olive oil at the store for auntie, Falcon's coming over later for dinner AND dessert

>What's going on Aunt May?
>Yer getting your cock sucked, Peter

"Thanos! Relinquish the gauntlet and in return I'll give you one of these delicious Hostess Fruit Pies™!"

>falcon
>not T'Challa, the superior BBC
dropped tbch famalam

Spidey: "Hey Aunt May, Mr. Stark said he wanted to fix something in your room but this was over an hour ago and i wondered..... oh"

It doesn't work as well when they're straight up African, they need to be African American to add more white guilt into the mix.

>heh

>Thanos stands victorious, the Avengers beaten around him
>Cap stands up, holds up his fists
>"I can do this all day."
>picks up Mjolnir and starts wailing on Thanos
>Thanos kills Steve, but it was enough to distract Thanos and Spidey put some marbles under his feet, Thanos slips, shouts "Whoops!" and let's go of the Infinity Gauntlet

Pretty good tbqh famiga

this needs to happen

That'd be an awesome way to do an Trump cameo as an after credit scene

I don't know about anything you just said but this website still lets me call people niggers anonymously and without registering, so it wins.

only man-children and squeakers watch superhero movies

I hope, she's into quirky bald guys

There's something weirdly comedic about Spidey screaming "let's go mets" for no one in particular and the next panel is him walking to his seat from a distance.

I can't explain it.

>Cheese and crackers

Every time.

lel

Falcon: Its called the emancipation proclamation, Thanos... you should read it sometime.

Thanos: You can't have my infinity gauntlet you thieving space nigger...

Falcon: Sheeeeeeeit!!!

The pic for Widow butting in is perfect