Anyone can tell me about abortion laws in Utah?

Anyone can tell me about abortion laws in Utah?
A friend of mine (17ys) was raped yesterday (by a dindu), telling her parents is not the best option for her. I know that in some States the law requires parental consent, is this the case for Utah? She needs help and I feel horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p69Hfx7rUh0
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiugdiV4uzNAhVM42MKHZyIAAYQFggjMAE&url=http://www.realhealthshop.com/ru486-abortionkit.html&usg=AFQjCNFimmE46ahrkMWD-JtVm_-8009xRA&bvm=bv.126130881,d.cGc
youtu.be/0wLt5eMXCyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't she tell parents?

>raped

Sure

Complicated relationship to say the least, plus all the police stuff will make her loose her opportunity for college

I wish that it was me m8, At least I would have scored

>raped
>dindu

I'm inclined to believe OP.

Real or not, I need info about this

I fail to see how this will happen. Please explain why getting a RAPIST of the streets is a bad thing.

Is this your GF, user?

Forget about abortion laws. Get some RU486 and the other related drug on the internet. It's cheap and easy. Same thing that an abortion clinic would use in most cases. First make sure she's actually pregnant.

Do colleges in utah not accept rape victims or something
Like complicated or not she needs to go to the police.

>Inb4 won't go to police because it wasn't rape she just got pregnant and regrets it

>A friend of mine (17ys) was raped yesterday

If only there was a state sponsored organization you could go to instead of Sup Forums...

Utah requires parental consent except in the case of rape by the parent(s)

I was not there, he may be lost forever
No, but we are not from Utah. All of the police investigation may make her loose her oportunity

The law seems not to be clear about that, or google sucks as a search engine
Shit, source?

Cause it wasnt really rape

Lmao getting raped isn't like getting a felony fag. Do the right thing and get that dindu locked up fucktard

Take the morning after pill you faggot

So, your friend is not in the country legally, is she? That's why she doesn't want to go to the Police.

That's not how colleges work.
The more you use that defence, the more I see this being a case of regret, rather than rape.

Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=p69Hfx7rUh0

We have no idea where he is, it was a very bad part of town
Needs prescription. It is a possibility tho, but I will have to tell more people about this, and the more people I tell the bigger the chance there is for her parents knowing.
She is not in america, it was a tourist, a black american tourist

I believe there are two abortion clinics in utah, one is scl and the other bfe

>I will have to tell more people about this, and the more people I tell the bigger the chance there is for her parents knowing.

Are you actually a retard or what. O no my friend was raped! Better go tell everyone so eventually her parents find out!

Like if you're going to tell anyone, just go tell the fucking parents why would you spread something like that around

There is one close from she is going to move, what she needs to know is if she can have an abortion without involving her parents

You're being catfished for money you dopey shithead

This. Next thing you know it'll be like "I need $100 for x,y,z" and then that'll be it

So she was raped YESTERDAY and needs an abortion TODAY? Implantation hasn't even happened yet, if it will at all. Even for healthy females at prime babymaking age, during the peak of the ovulation cycle, there's a relatively high chance of failure for that particular load to fertilize the egg. If she's not pregnant, it's not an abortion, just an interruption of ovulation and premature starting of the menstrual cycle. Fertilization AND implantation need to happen in order for a woman to actually be pregnant and that takes more than a fucking day, you mongoloid.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiugdiV4uzNAhVM42MKHZyIAAYQFggjMAE&url=http://www.realhealthshop.com/ru486-abortionkit.html&usg=AFQjCNFimmE46ahrkMWD-JtVm_-8009xRA&bvm=bv.126130881,d.cGc

1. you are a cuck and this is her excuse so you don't get mad about her fucking niggers.

2. this is bait.

Her parents can't known, that's what she is telling me. I am trying to convince her to tell her parents, but if that fails then she needs to have the abortion there
>Toradoki
There, do not loose my time

good answerve / 10

Of course, she should have her menstruation in around a week. but if she is pregnant than I would prefer to be prepared

try going online and finding one of those organizations that will mail you abortion pills.

It's been a day. She doesn't even know if she needs an abortion yet. She won't even know if she's pregnant until 2 weeks after fertilization if it even happened at all, given the fertilized egg actually implants. You've been had.

Legal?
Read It is better to be prepared

Morning after pills. Dumbass.

uhh, if this happened yesterday and he jizzed in her you realize his dna is still inside of her? you realize this right OP.

LULA OP IS A FUCKING CUCK FRIENDZONED FAGGOT.

I do not give two shits about him, I am killing his offspring with a vacuum if necesary

its a grey area and they are pretty low key about it so really there isn't a worry. they are there for people in your situation.

Abortion was outlawed worldwide by Emperor Trump back in 2019.

Get a ducking morning after pill. This entire thread is bait by kiss less clueless virgins.

If dubs op messages her parents about it

801 fag here my friend was in a sorta similar situation all you need is one parents signature because she is 17

Winrar
NO

Pussy

Nevermind. I forgot when I am.

Fag, how does it feel to have no-one to care?

if dubs OP has to text rape victim and ask why they haven't fucked yet

new phone huh
fix yo' autocorrect son that shit's embarassing

Wow bro you seem really triggered, how's it feel knowing your crush took that bbc like a champ?

>in around a week
If she was ovulating, it should be more like 10-14 days. Unless she's been taking creampies on the regular for like 10 days straight, she's probably not pregnant. Also, not your fucking problem. Tell her parents for her. She's obviously just going to let a dangerous rapist remain free. She's not very bright and neither are you. Are you willing to raise a bastard child with this girl that's clearly irresponsible on whatever after school job you have? She could have second thoughts and try to stick to you to raise her "rape baby" that's suspiciously earlier than the rape would account for. It sounds like she's fishing for a marriage visa, honestly. Is she from SE asia or the middle east?

Edgy

Aborted fetuses in Utah are born Mormon by state law.

OP confirmed neckbeard

If dubs tell her it was her fault
Stone her to death (optional)

Winrarrr

That's what I am trying to do, but her parents are not the best ones, I am actually happy for her to leave her family

Oh, maisie oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat Ivie.

OP would suck this black mans jizz out of her pussy if he could

coat hanger

I hope that you are right, I am getting pregnancy test, now to convince her to, if positive, tell her mother.

whos the girl in the pic

Classic, I might as well go full vaccum coat hanger on the nigglet
This

I think that I got a win

>Raped
>Dindu

Yeah sure, what other stories is she telling you you white knight beta faggot

This. She took in black cock and doesn't want to jeopardise her play money from Daddykins.

>abortion

its just a pill faggot. find the nearest planned paranthood and have her go get that pill

>yesterday

just go to a pharmacy and get a plan b.

I am not going to explain her whole situation, she can't get a pill yet, unless this happens

Need a prescription for that

"Utah Code Ann. § 26-21b-101 et seq. define emergency contraception as the use of a substance, approved by the Food and Drug Administration, to prevent pregnancy after sexual intercourse. The law requires specified health care facilities and practitioners to provide victims of sexual assault with written and oral medical information regarding emergency contraception that is unbiased, accurate and generally accepted by the medical community as being scientifically valid; orally inform the victim that they may obtain emergency contraception at the facility; offer a complete regimen of emergency contraception; and provide emergency contraception to the victim upon her request. The facility must also develop and implement a policy to ensure that a person is present at the facility, or on-call, who has the authority to dispense or prescribe emergency contraception. (2009 Utah Laws, Chap. 266)

2010 Utah Laws, Chap. 140 (HB 340) amended § 26-21b-201 to exempt freestanding urgent care centers that are within 30 miles of general acute hospitals and critical access hospitals from the requirements of this law. An employee of the free standing urgent care center must provide victims with written and oral information about emergency contraception and the name and address of the health facility within 30 miles that is required to provide emergency contraception."

Not only do they NOT need parental consent, they MUST provide it to her or point her in the right direction (within 30 miles) where it WILL be provided for her.

You're both full of shit.
There was no rape. She just fucked him and regrets it, and you're buying the story she's giving you like the cuck you are.

lose*

Jesus, I kept trying to understand that shitty Utah grammar.

I think I've seen this movie before.

Yeah. Call your dr and get yourself one. Have it fulfilled at these places called pharmacies and give it to her.

Abortion is only legal for Mexicans and other undesirables in Utah.

"Yeah doctor, I a woman trapped in the body of a man needs a pill, do not question my gender identity"
If only this place had progressive doctors

>Mexicans
What about other nationalities?

Dude, she didn't get raped, She got it on with a black dude and loved it and it felt good when he came inside of her.

After the fact she thought

>oh shit ill have a dindu baby

Women don't get raped by people they don't know. /thread

You don't have to be female to get plan b you fucking moron.

She was in working hours, she hates niggers even more than me. And I trust her

If she was raped, she should go to the hospital for emergency contraceptives and STI prevention meds. there's nothing to abort, since it's not even in embryonic stage yet.

Are you sure?

She lied.

I just realized that's Maisie.

Holy shit. Didn't recognize her.

youtu.be/0wLt5eMXCyw

This explains sex pretty well.

Welcome to real life.

Where women can be manipulative bitches when there is something they want, or they stand to have something to lose.

That's what I want her to do, but she is to scared of her father. See this as another option

You know why she won't go to the hospital? Because it wasn't rape.

Because I live in a shithole, that's why

She aint scared of her father.

Shes scared of the truth being revealed.

you could go through a school guidance councilor. they have to keep things under wraps due to laws.

We are not in school anymore, plus I am very sure that it is closed now, but I will see what I can do, thank you

Is she going to BYU or something?