Help, first time snorting meth or any drug for that matter. Snorted like maybe 10mg, a tiny amount. Shit quality...

Help, first time snorting meth or any drug for that matter. Snorted like maybe 10mg, a tiny amount. Shit quality. Nose bled pretty bad. I'm wondering if this is something to be concerned about? I wont be doing it again, it looked cut to shit but yea. I live in the USA if that's relevant.

I'm an in shape 21 year old male...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0wLt5eMXCyw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get high?

no, it was shit quality, i consumed about another 30-40mg now i just feel light headed. just going to bin the rest fuck that

well there's the problem, you probably just snorted some fucking bleach.

Oh that's normal, just persevere

it was real meth that i'm 100% sure of, mostly powder but some little shards.

even if it was bleach, 1 kg can't kill you so idk if your nose stops bleeding you should be fine, even the worst dealer wouldnt put anything into it that you could kill you in a dosage of 10mg, firstly he wants you to come back and secondly he would have to pay for it.

This could be a symptom of a pre-aneurysm. The Meth increased your blood pressure enough to cause an advanced symptom.

If you get a bad headache, call 911.

If you are sure it's meth, take some orally. Won't hit as fast but will still work great.

I've had my nose bleed from too much coke. Never had a problem with amp sulfate or meth though.

yea, i'm just going to stick to weed what a waste of money, i ingested some but i just feel normal just a tiny bit lightheaded.

> Help, first time snorting meth
> I'm wondering if this is something to be concerned about?

I haven't laughed this hard in any YLYL thread ever. You so funny, user.

doubt it, it was like a tiny amount and it was shit quality and i'm pretty in shape

nah that's fine man your nose is just adapting you probably just wanna do a few more lines and you'll feel right as rain

Athletes literally drop dead from this. It happened to some college basketball player last year. It doesn't matter how good of condition you are in. Any amount of meth will increase your blood pressure.

Also, why wouldn't you smoke the meth like a normal person?

Someone sold you crushed glass.

Don't do meth retard.

I know for a fact it was real, also this was supposed to be a one off. The lightheadedness is pretty much gone. I'm not feeling more alert or anything though.

Also it was a tiny dose of shit quality meth, if i start seeing shit or get a headache i will go to the er

>in shape
>21 year old male

Just because you never eat and weigh 140lbs doesn't mean you're in shape you fucking head

I can run 2 miles in 12 minutes, I weigh 170

You don't get a tiny bit light headed from meth faggot shit was bunk I bet. It not pit on foil and inhaling with pen small flame

Even if that were true you're still a fucking idiot trying to get himself hooked on meth, bud have you ever seen a meth head they look like the undead

The meth was real guaranteed man that's not up for debate

RIP

Well I doubt I will be doing it again after this

>says he's in us
>says bin

What's wrong here

Don't do meth, it WILL fry your brain.

K all trolling aside, you've gone 21 years without it so why would you do it now?

Why not stay athletic and get on TRT or something fill yourself with adrenaline and testosterone while men and women unwittingly treat you like a king

youtu.be/0wLt5eMXCyw

I am a doctor. You will most likely be fine. I think.

whats life for if not to try things

whatever, feeling a little better now. I'm too high inhibition for this shit, just gonna stick to weed at least i'm feeling normal now. Not as depressed as usual but nothing like the propaganda would have you believe

>first time snorting meth
shouldn't have done that

>first time snorting meth
Yea, probably wasn't meth. Should've smoked it anyway, retard.

>retard

it was meth retard, and i'm too poor to afford a $2 pipe. where do you think we are dumb fuck.

It's coming on now anyway... Now i feel alert and happy. feels decent but i wont do it again unless it's free or with somebody else

You guys should just finish the bag and delete yourselves from the gene pool.