Civil War is on Track to Smash Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice - Boxoffice

boxofficemojo.com/showdowns/chart/?view=daily&id=superhero2016.htm

BvS predictably had the strongest opening, but Civil War has already caught up.

Interesting Deadpool had a weak 47 million opening, and caught up to BvS in Week 2 and started earning twice as much as BvS in Week 4.

What do you think Sup Forums? What are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatculture.com/film-tv/captain-america-civil-war-could-beat-batman-v-supermans-box-office-by-sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope that if and when you finally get laid, you also contract aids and it forces you to kill yourself and your cunt family.

A 58 Million Budget movie beat BvS domestically.

DCucks on suicide watch?

Ehh, I get laid plenty.

No aids, yet though.

The sequel is gonna have a higher budget.

Probably, however they said that in Deadpool 2 the budget will still be more grounded than the average blockbuster, maybe 100 million?

>Muh favourite companies movie made more than bvs haha

You need to get a life

We're on a board with ""people"" who think the more people that see a movie, the higher the quality.

reminder suicide squad has already been deemed "a mess" by early reviewers

47 isn't weak, that's on less than 2k screens with a new character that's r rated whereas bvs and cap had over 4K

>hasn't been screened yet, reshoot and post aren't done
>early reviewers

we're also on a board with "people" who believe that Snyder is a cinema master on par with Coppola or Hitchcock.

Calm down you autistic cunt, it's just movies.

>Early reviewers
>One literally who that wants attention

I've never seen anyone crave that much attention since the Evansposter, so it's probably him

No way dude, deadpool smashed all fox's other capeshit records, execs will make the next one a big-budget shitfest, they'll probably shoehorn deadpool into xmen films too

I find it amusing that most everyone on Sup Forums, or at least those who participate in this Marvel vs. DC war that's going on, judge a movie's worth solely based on the money it's made, not around them enjoying it as a movie.

Damn, those are some solid numbers for Deadpool's first weekend

Speak of the devil

whatculture.com/film-tv/captain-america-civil-war-could-beat-batman-v-supermans-box-office-by-sunday

probably the most mediocre movie i've seen this year

Director and writters already said that they will not ask a lot of budget for sequel, near 100 million will be enought they said.

Criinnggrr

It is weak in comparison and especially if you consider it ended up outearning BvS

>still thinking it's just one person

why do dkeks think there is only one evansposter? I'm not the so called evansposter and I am evansposting :3

also dkeks need to stop pretending and get off their high horse. months before release they were harping on about how BvS will smash records, defeat Marvel. now they're all "haha who cares about scores and box office"

they lost and now they have gone into submission.

Evansposting is pretty faggoty, even for Marvel fans.

Cry more.
>Now, there's more painful news for Batman v Superman, as industry experts are predicting that Civil War could best the film's entire box office haul by Sunday, just over a week after its domestic release.

>According to Gitesh Pandya of BoxOfficeGuru.com, a strong Chinese performance and a predictably good American opening have put the film on course to take about $950m worldwide by the end of the weekend.

>Cry more.

Are you illiterate¿?!¡

You know they start testing movies before shooting is even done, right? Especially for something with a budget that big.

>1.jpg
I seriously love how assmad you are right now because Civil War has put down BvS like an ill dog.

Oh, I remember you being mad as fuck in a thread about a week ago, avatarfagging pictures with that same filename, all about the Suicide Squad cast.
Very glad to know i'll get to see your butthurt.

Appropriate time for an evanspost.

Post rare evans.

Will DCucks finally admit inferiority once 2-3 more movies bomb at the box office or will they claim that the themes are just too "complex" for the mainstream audience to understand?

Read Prometheus Neitszstche and the Bible and the you can start to appreciate kino

Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.

But by all means, continue with your Marvel circlejerk to make you feel better about yourselves, if only for a little while. You can't hide from the fact that your mediocre and conformist lifestyles are drenched in banality and lack of ambition, and that you're celebrating the success of a faceless corporation as your own.

Why do Marveldrones fear what they don't understand?

Encountering the unknown reminds them of the ultimate unknown: death.

If a person is unsatisfied with their lives and feels inadequate they reject it out of fear of having to face their own mortality one day and realizing that they wasted their lives.

So instead of facing their inner demons they choose to cower in the warm and soothing but provisional embrace of escapism and ignorance, which is what Marvel flicks represents to them.

Have fun in your thread though.

I have read Prometheus and The Bible since I was a kid.

And I still think the whole symbolism in BvS is ridiculous (especially the Bible one).

Nice pasta.

What next ? You're going to paste that average IQ pasta too ?

I refuse to believe people on Sup Forums are this delusional.

DCuckery is just a form of trolling the MCU fans.

Don't forget this

youtube.com/watch?v=G97LrHy0aSQ&feature=youtu.be

I don't understand this taking sides. Surely everyone can agree taht BvS was underwhelming af and CW was one of the worst MCU movies produced so far and none of them are as amazing as they're claimed to be.

>BvS predictably had the strongest opening

Not really

BvS
>Foreign Opening Weekend = $256,500,000
>Domestic Opening Weekend = $166,007,347
>Total = $422,507,347

Civil War
>Foreign Opening Weekend + China Opening Weekend = $296,649,428
>Domestic Opening Weekend = $179,139,142
>Total = $475,788,570

I meant just the first day.

I guess the word that BvS is not that good got out pretty quickly.

BvS had a better OPENING day, if it had been better received, it wouldn't have had such a huge drop.