You have 30 seconds to post why you don't have a firearm

You have 30 seconds to post why you don't have a firearm.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=8zEixWYqPVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because im not a weak faggot who needs gunpower

State

but I do

We just haven't bought one yet. Soon. Very soon.

dont need it... why the fuck would I?

I'm not an enormous, bouncy cumswallowing faggot.

i donĀ“t need one.

Convicted felon, so not allowed.

Aaaaannnnndd I don't wanna get shot by a cop

Because unlike all the amendments, the 2nd has a "does not apply if someone was caught with a tiny bit of plant extract a decade ago" clause.

at least the courts say so.

Too expensive.

Megapoofter detected.

I live in Canada

>we

This guy has a woman that owns him, his testicles, everything he owns, his thoughts, his dick and all of his dreams.

And can't legally own the gun I want

cause i'm german and despite the fact that i've never seen a gun outside of movies or on a cop it would take huge amounts of paperwork, training, being in a club, would be super expensive and i'm not a moron.

im 19

I have severe depression and I'm pretty mentally ill.

I would probably kill myself or hurt others who never wronged me

Oh, but I do.

whaddja do m8?

No use for one

no money

Because I am a convicted felon.

The state of Illinois's FOID card application is broken and because the state is still having a budget crisis they refuse to fix it. Also, they no longer take paper applications.

They issue ID cards for inmates? The fuck??

What possible use could there be for a fucking ID card for people in fucking prison??

Poor
0 Violence In City

Too young, and too little money.

they're pretty expensive here in southern california but I've been thinking about saving up when I get the chance.

I live in a faggot ass SJW liberal city - nyc. Where citizens are deprived of thier 2nd ammendment right and cannot at ALL own a gun unless they're law enforcement

i live in germany and am too lazy and poor to get a license for more than a gas pistol...
other option could warrant jail time...soooo

You can still own firearms dumbass. You just can't concealed carry. Open carry like a weebo faggot or use it for home protection.

living in canada free and healthy dont need nigger weapon

Try harder faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI

Is it legal if I buy a pistol second hand at 19 and use it for self defense?

Live in the US

I'm a Cheap bastard

or are jewish and knew that jewish guy that bribed police to get permits.

mainly because i havent decided what kind yet. i travel interstate alone by car a lot. with all this crazy shit, im insane to go unarmed. im shopping around but im looking at the Smith and wesson M&P shield. probably without that laser sight. several stores around here say its great for my price range.

Lmfao we=family. Tbh it won't matter, I go to college this year.

online FOID card application*

18 for rifle
21 for handgun
lrn2gunlaw

I live in canada, and I live in the shitty province of Quebec. So the French Canadian language will protect us at all times. Tabenak

Well, 1 or 2 thousand convicts in one prison, a few hundred officers. Prisons are big places and the CO's can't memorize every ones name and faces. And as an inmate you can't just walk wherever you want to in prison. It's called controlled movement.

You have to be 21 to own a pistol. Everything else 18

Im 19 as in I have no money because college and shit

Huh. I'm surprised the subhuman NRA retards aren't going apeshit over this clear "withholding of peoples' god-given right to blow niggers away with controlled explosion causing pipes". You'd think, especially in the current climate that the fucktards would be shouting about this from every rooftop citing a "hurr durr liberal conspiracy!".

Im swedish

no. pistol age is 21.

Found guilty of domestic abuse even though class a misdemeanor cant buy a gun. But the sammich was worth it

Glock

It certainly talked your way out of a German invasion. Oh wait....

cause I got several? 2 of them are on the wall looking at me as we speak.

I've got 2 about 3 feet from me right now.

Haven't had the money due to unforeseen circumstances. But it's a pretty high priority of mine.

Because I am not suicidal

Cuz I live in Canada and people are too nice here

Unless you're fucking retarded, you're not gonna kill yourself or anyone else with a gun.

But I do

Congratulations, Not being suicidal makes you a candidate for responsible gun ownership. Go get one today!

Because people don't kill eachother where I live.

checked lol

That implies that there are a fuckton of retards in this country.

...wait, that makes sense

srsly, what the fuck would anyone need a gun for?
it's not like you need a tool for the rare instance that you want to kill someone. there are other tools i need more. and if you are concerned about security invest in a propper doorlock or stuff instead. srsly. noone needs such a tool.

If i could i would buy 2 pistols, a fully modded sks, and a real nice hunting rifle. Nothing like sliding a new round into the chamber chik chik

I do like canada, but...

Canada has a TON of stabbings, your statistically more likely to survive a gun shot wound then a stabbing.

Depends on what state you live in. For instance in Texas you've gotta be 21 to buy/posses handguns or handgun ammo.

>Being this retarded

Shouldn't that be a reason to own one? Use it to defend yourself.

Yeah, it makes complete sense.

I'm a liberal.

How am I wrong?

outfuckingstanding

Defend myself against what, if nothing happens around here ?

Spreading CP in AOL chat rooms

Well you use it for your commissary account, it is also your library card. You can put money on it for vending machines (Stripe on the back) or for the copy machine in the Law Library.

Have you seen the statistics from the fbi showing that gun violence is lowest in states with open carry and concealed carry right? and that gun violence is highest in areas considered "gun free zones"

Oh, I misread your other post. I thought you said they do kill each other. Also checked.

I'm pretty NEET

Because my point was not accidentally shooting myself or others: nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html?_r=0

I live in canada, don't need one

Too poor

Have about 40 of them.
So...

canada has a shitload of guns, what are you talking about?

>I live in Canada, don't need one
>I live in Canada, can't have one
Fixed that for ya

Let
Idiots don't read things that contradict their unsubstantiated beliefs.
What about bears, you poutine-eating faggot

Yes, accidents happen. But they happen less with a generous application of common sense. Keep a tight grip on the gun, practice trigger discipline, point the weapon up when not firing, keep the safety on when not firing, etc.

I'm not in gun-crazy United States.

the libfaggotry in this thread is gross

>implying

I live in a country where niggers don't constantly try to rape our women. Get your negros under control murica.

please watch this youtube.com/watch?v=8zEixWYqPVA
It's about the nordic countries and how nobody shoots each other.

We're tryin, Man, we're tryin.

Because I can kill a man with my bear hands

Having one in my home makes me statistically less safe.

Im 16

MODS

I can't tell if you are trying to troll me or not. If you are, congrats it's working.

To me when people remark how "you need to own a gun to protect yourself" is pretty paramount to saying "you need to own a gun if you ever feel the need to swallow a bullet." Fact; you're far more likely to INTENTIONALLY shoot yourself than to ever use it in a scenario where you need to protect yourself.

Enjoy your b&

It's a very nice pistol I have one in 9mm no issues at all with about 1000 rounds through it.

I live in Canada

You fucking lie. What magical country would this be? Denmark? Big fuck. Good job oppressing the 12 black people living in your country.