>you will never experience the American High School Experience™
why even live Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6B2L-Paw8U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhihu
youtube.com/watch?v=nBDbUVXXp-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's that?

Most Americans never experience the American High School Experience™.

Most high schools are either extremely boring or extremely trashy.

what

This is the American High School Experience™ now.

>you will never shoot a school full with teens

Why even bother.

I don't want to get shot desu.

>he fell for the movie and tv show high school meme

getting shot

It was honestly pretty boring. South Americans probably have a much more interesting High School experience. What is it like trying to learn a bunch of different subjects while simultaneously trying to evade getting killed by drug gangs all the time?

Most of what you saw on television or film simply doesn't happen. There's no time for it to happen. Students don't spend all day in the halls socializing. They just bustle from one class to another in a few minutes with no talking.

Very few schools have any kind of real social strata, and those on the top of it are generally nice people, not assholes like the movies.

High school is pretty boring. You sit in a chair and listen to a teacher for most of your day. Maybe you'll have some time to work on homework if the lesson is short. You don't sit around and chat or pass notes unless you're in a class taught by a shitty teacher who doesn't care, and even then it's nothing consequential.

Last note: Sup Forums vastly, vastly overstates the promiscuity of high school students.

I dont know, im from south (where people are superior) :')

my high school was absolute trash

i heard that they shit on the toilet floor

>people from other countries will never know what it's like to go to school in America
>they didn't live in constant fear of violence from black and mexican students
>they didn't have their curriculum dumbed down so as not to be racist against the slow learning students

I use to piss all over the floor and would clog all the toilets by throwing the entire toilet paper roll

This image is decently close to how I remember high school in the 2000s.

Why do you people do this? When I was in high school I had to hold in my piss all day because I was too disgusted to enter the bathroom because people like you covered every exposed surface (including the ceiling) with piss.

Yes, this happened pretty often. Some autist would go in there and make a mess. Lots of smoking in there too. Cigarettes were a dollar each.

Americans seem to be obsessed with high school and college well after they've grown up.
Is it really the high point of an American's life?

If they're average or below intelligence yeah

I honestly don't know why I did it I was just bored I guess
this, I would always walk in on people smoking weed in the bathroom

how students go to school? do they take school bus or drive

both I use to walk to school since it wasn't very far

I rode the bus for the first two years and then I got a license. They charge you for a parking pass (I got my first one free because my friend crashed her car). Some kids walk, and other have their parents drive them to and from. Pretty much all modes of transportation were used.

Which is ironic in itself?
Why would someone who's stupid even like school? Sure, they maybe had friends there, but they surely didn't party during classes.

Most people that are like that just literally ignore everything that is taught in (8 year long) elementary school and don't et enough points to get into a worthwhile highschool (some of which are 3 year schools) and then don't go to college because they couldn't even pass the matura (SATs) or don't even go to matura.

They then complain about Croatia.

American high school was fucking fun I don't know what these guys are talking about

Then again I went to an all white school in a very wealthy area of southern california

I'm too beta to talk to young white females that dress like sluts anyways

considering how brazil aways catch americans trends sooner or later, and how pc culture has been more and more prominent here i would say that it wouldn't be long till we start seeing this shit every year here

underrated

I want to be a high schooler in a nipponese (translator notice: nipponese is japanese) high schooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea of course, but it is just simple logic: you describe your personal experience but sound like you know about every school in the US. This just doesn;t make sense.

>american high "school"

youtube.com/watch?v=z6B2L-Paw8U

It's actually a huge problem with American society how high school was the focus for the entertainment industry for about 20 years. The millennial generation is having to deprogram themselves and learn what the world is really like instead of the idea that was told to them in the 80s and 90s.

One big thing that keeps coming up: you were considered a failure if you followed in your family's footsteps. Getting a job working for your Dad's business was somehow "cheating" and looked down upon.

So tons of Millennials instead of utilizing the advantages provided to them by working in the same areas and industries of their parents and set out on their own. And a lot of them failed because without those advantages its hard to get very far.

There's nothing wrong with working for your old man.

where is the obsession?

my school was trash but it was still fun as fuck

>i want to be a high schooler in a high schooler

I can confirm

You get picked up by the school bus in front of your house. Or walk if you live in the city and school is nearby.

I got on the bus at 07:00 AM and got to school about 07:50. Some had longer rides.

you over analyze things. are you indian?

I was a teacher and I've been in a dozen schools in 3 states. Pretty much all the same. You have the boring-nothing schools and the trash-nigger schools. Not much in between.

This x100

But the American high school is attainable, I went to one high school that was fantastic before I ended up moving for the billionth time

>Why do you people do this
people that do this end up on Sup Forums. makes perfect sense.

Oh man srsly download another fucking reaction pic I'm sick of your flag posting the same shitty img every fucking time the current year god fucking damn it
>that croatian that posts the same fucking picardia in every fucking thread

I'd love to drive to school. I used public transport for my whole life and it sucks large ass. i still have no car even though i'm college student

you dropped your leaf

That's pretty spot on. But I took nerd classes and there were decent discussions.

One of my math teachers was based though, and he didn't care what we did if we weren't disruptive. The only downside was that he was a good teacher and people didn't mind doing the classwork (except the trailer trash kids who eventually dropped out anyways).

Gentlemen don't drive for work

so is it good or bad? i mean that's just life. you guys sound like you are debunking something?

This is a pretty big school, over 3,000 students. That's how they manage to have so many animated people in the video.

Most high school students are too mopey to be involved in any bullshit like this video.

At my school some kid spread shit all over the walls. In hindsight, he probably just delivered and wasn't a faggot.

I'm American, we over analyze more than anyone.

I remember one day someone shit in a hallway as a prank lol

Seniors and Juniors (last two years of HS) can drive to school, but in practice only a fraction of them do it. In my school it was only about 1/3 of students with the opportunity. In the US a lot of 18 year olds are no different in skills or maturity than they when they were 12, so they just get on the bus and ride home and watch cartoons. They don't get licenses until they are forced to in their 20s.

Although you may want to bring things down a bit so you can better plan, organize, and rearrange, this may not be the best course of action today. You're better off keeping things light and uplifting. Things will fall into place as you need them. Trust in others. Realize that some of the best experiences you will have in life are spontaneous. Put your to-do list away.

if you're serious then Canadian high schools are closer to TV American high schools than America itself

>Implying that I'm not doing this just so I can make all Croats look a bit less Internet savvy

It's good when you understand that American High School Experience™ is mostly a myth. But for many they feel like they missed out and hold a grudge against the place they grew up. This only applies to the boring schools.

The trash-nigger schools are awful in every way. Luckily, they are the minority.

Wealth is the determining factor 2bh
Poor areas just have plenty of stupid people.

Clearly you've never been to China

My school was pretty gay. It was highly bureaucratic being a county public school and all. Marching Band and the music program in general was amazing though. Best time of my life was with other band kids. Wish I did DCI.

If you want my high school experience just get shitty grades, stay a virgin and don't talk to anyone

Kek

trashy schools are funner than wealthy schools though

If you only knew how poisonous that line of thinking is. You're 20 years behind the times, my friend. That's what they told me in 1996.

American high school dramas and comedies are often shot in Canada and employ Canadian writers so it's quite possible.

>t. Tyrone

Can't say that isn't true tho. My teachers read the newspaper during lunch to see which of their old students had been put in jail

That's a Singapore flag

also play a lot of Magic: The Gathering

i think you are describing how society works in general, i.e. tv culture, movies, commercials, etc. make people believe that there is something "exciting" that you are missing on that others are enjoying and everybody thinks that but that's a myth.

They are. But you end up spending your life trying to get that fun back instead of living it because you didn't get an education. The people that went to wealthy schools actually learned something and matured while they were there. They end up getting jobs and years down the road high school is a distant memory rather than the highlight of their lives.

So are you telling me that my life spent either at work, asleep, or browsing Sup Forums during every moment of free time is just as good as everyone else's life?

The American high school experience is like the breakfast club

>The people that went to wealthy schools actually learned something
In regards to earnings, biggest indicator for future success isn't how selective your school is, but subject of study.
Underwater Basket Weaving at Harvard is more useless than Accounting at a community college. Good names won't save you from bad degrees, though social capital is important, of course.

He was translating stuff from Zhihu, which is like a Chinese Quora

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhihu

you confuse me with your mental gymnastics so i am not sure what you are getting at.
all i am saying is that 1st worlders sometimes annoy me when describe their "meh" experiences in life. that's because everything is relative and when you say "meh" you are comparing it to some unrealistic perfect life as seen on TV and that nobody ever has, and the HS Experience™ being one example of that. long story short, i wish i had a "boring" school experience like yours.

That's what user was saying from the beginning.

This

I know this feel
youtube.com/watch?v=nBDbUVXXp-U

man, hearing you guys talk about your experiences makes me glad that I went to my school (military) and still had fun everyday.

it was a good time and got nice friends too.

I went to a rich high school in a white area. It makes no difference if you're an awkward faggot. Listening to everyone else talk how much they party drink and fuck while you never do shit was depressing

it was pretty cash Tbh

good times

>Experience American Elementary School Experience
>Classmates try to poison me
>Teachers say it's fine
>Get beaten up by a gang of three kids
>Bite one
>We all have to apologize, I refuse because self defense, they comply because no pride
>I'm punished for getting clobbered by three kids
>Teacher pics favorite kids and lets them get away with everything
>Get homeschooled for my own well being

>he went to autism school

I wish I was a big bully named 'Butch' in a medium sized American city. Stuffing the nerds in lockers and beating up their parents when they come complaining seems fun.