Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

How do you know if you can sing or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0R0S6PBYbDv
vocaroo.com/i/s1Wa3SxWtVex
vocaroo.com/i/s1pTryP5rr5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because when I try, I'm told I sound like shit. So no, I cannot.

Alright but what if you've never sung in front of people and never been told if you're good or bad?

is this a app

What?

Yolo it

Record yourself singing if you hate what you hear when you listen to it other people will most likely hate it too

Happy singing fag

Record and listen later. Unless your some arrogant faggot, you'll know if it's shit.

Someone will tell you

Post a picture of you butt ass naked with your ankles behind your shoulders and I'll tell you if you can fuckin sing.

Make a vocaroo and link it. We can judge :^)

Nah bruh you people are mean. :(

I've been told that but then there's also the natural thing of that everyone hates their own voice.

Then I guess we can't help you *shrugs*
If you're that afraid of criticism you'll never get very far with it anyways.

I'm not afraid of criticism. But people on Sup Forums are just mean. I wouldn't trust their judgement, And also, I wouldn't even know what to sing. Like, what song.

I would like to know if i can sing or not, i can record something on Vocaroo and send it to you guys

Do it. I'll be honest. And if you do it, maybe I'll get the courage to do it too. ;_;

Notorious KKK - Moonman or idk ur favourite song or something.
And trust me I post n00dz on Sup Forums all the time people don't seem to be as mean as they say they are :^)
Do it fam

Okay, i did it, hah, i was like "should i sing or not?" vocaroo.com/i/s0R0S6PBYbDv

vocaroo.com/i/s1Wa3SxWtVex

Do it, guys. Destroy me.

I Really like singing and i am decently good at it. People used to tell me how good i was at it. That's how i know i can sing.

Your voice cracks a few times but with a bit of vocal training you could be not bad. Also, get a new mic cuz that one isn't doing you any favors.

Either way you're deff better than me, but I'm pretty fucking shit at it so take it with a grain of salt.

Eh, don't quit your day job.

Oh, fair enough.

Don't worry, I wasn't planning on becoming a singer. I mostly just do it for fun but I want to be able to sing in front of people without thinking "Do I sound like shit?""

Okay, i tried again, i'm not the same user, it's something that was deep inside me, but okay
vocaroo.com/i/s1pTryP5rr5Q

Fucking kek. 10/10. Amazing. I love you.

The best thing is practicing. If you like singing, just keep doing it. I'm no voice coach, but you shouldn't stop singing just because you're self concious.

Yeah that's fair enough. Thank you.

iwantyoutodie

kek'd