Was the punk cuck music against Based Reagan just the DUDE FUCK DRUMPF LMAO of the 80's?

Was the punk cuck music against Based Reagan just the DUDE FUCK DRUMPF LMAO of the 80's?

why do I still hang around here with all these meme-obsessed children

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>based reagan

yesterday I picked my brother up from middle school and all the nerdy kids who looked like they watched anime were calling each other cucks

nice dubs nice livejournal

Nah, anti-Reagan punks were at least able to write decent music, even if they were bluepilled.
Anti-Trump punk will be garbage and remembered in the same way people remember Anti-Bush rock from the 00s.

Reagan and Trump are like Hitler and Elvis
e.g. not quite similar

Elvis sucks at art more than hitler though

>based Reagan
If you're going to shitpost about off-topic political bullshit at least don't sound like a Leddit tool while you do so

Leddit is a leftie website, r/the_donald was a Sup Forums colony established to convince the normies to vote for Trump.

Reagan actually had good, sensible economic policies though, quite unlike anything Trump has proposed.

>Leddit is a leftie website

Family Guy Weed Liberals aren't leftists

Also Sup Forums is reddit as fuck. They have the same underage cringe factor and autism

>cringe
I think you're the one who needs to return to leddit

>this entire post

The word cringe existed before reddit

>leddit

hello Sup Forumseddit

The fuck are you on?

God being anarchist or being against the current government doesn't make you "bluepilled"
Why Amerifags think the word turns around their shitty political system

it's le meme XD

Nationalism and a poor education system. Americans think anarchism is compatible with capitalism

this desu

That was because of military spending though, which was a necessity at the time. Otherwise he slashed most nonmilitary spending.

Dude rolling lmao

>herp why wud u base ur argument on american politics if ur talking about n amerikkkan president lmaoXD

Who are you quoting?

anarchism is compatible with any type of economic system you turd. share shit if you want sell shit if you want nigga shits free

It was not a necessity. The USSR was doomed to fail regardless of our military spending.

What a retarded thread OP. Get back to Sup Forums please you have your own board.

>discuss music that has political themes on a music board
>"eugggh go back to your containment board!!!!"
dude just because music has political themes doesn't prohibit its discussion here
realistically if this was posted on Sup Forums it would prob get deleted

oweend HARRRRD

i wanna be that wacky frog!! :D

Anarchism as an ideology is inherently leftist. Anarchism does not just mean "no government". It is a reaction to industrial capitalism. Read a book Ameridumbdumb

(You)
good post, stay classy

Muh massive tax cuts for people who already use loopholes to get out of paying their fair share of taxes.
Muh artificial growth.

Could you say that again but this time not in autist?

lmao

Do you realize how dumb it is to say that one simply not allowed to not want a government and not be a leftie because of magical rules?

Regadless all anarcho-somethingisms are idiotic and full of rules which in itself is contradictory, the only true anarchist writer was Stirner.

>cuck music againt reagan
>being actually cucked by reagan is cool now

slippery wet dog poop

rollin

ROLL

this so much

>stirner
>right wing

It's literally impossible to place Stirner on the Left-Right spectrum..