What does this irrelevant little fucking prick think he's doing? trying to diss someone with mental health issues...

what does this irrelevant little fucking prick think he's doing? trying to diss someone with mental health issues. what a cunt, trying to make his shit music relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.sectioneighty.com/lukes-official-list-of-j-coles-fart-lines.t28717
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

j cole can fuck himself

well you answered yourself there

insecurr

>the street don't fuck with you, you Pitchfork rappers

what's his fucking problem?

You're probably no older than 15, so I won't be too harsh on you. But any and all hip hop "drama" or "beef" is made up. You fell for marketing.

>(((mental health issues)))

He recently outed himself as an avid Sup Forums lurker and they put him in the pen.

xD

nah

OP literally said "trying to make his shit music relevant" which is marketing of sorts.

J Cole? Lidderaly hu?

J. Cole is practically made of corn.

Also;
>rhyming lately with lately
J. Cole confirmed hack

You know it's true.

that everything I do...
I do it for you...

posted in another thread but Heres a list of times j cole has rapped about shitting or farting.

forum.sectioneighty.com/lukes-official-list-of-j-coles-fart-lines.t28717

1. Mental illness doesn't excuse shitty behavior, so criticizing someone for that isn't entirely unfair.
2. It's not like most Kanye fans gave a shit about his clearly faulty mental state until recently.

this jcole song came out today, you'd think maybe he had the decency to release a version without that line if he'd been paying attention to the news.

Yes, but OP seems to also believe that Kanye has actual mental health issues

>When J. Cole releases new music

this is the first good things j cole has done

>what does this irrelevant little fucking prick think he's doing?
Thanks for the kek. that was good.

thing not things

>Also;
>>rhyming lately with lately
>J. Cole confirmed hack
He's actually rhyming clearer with mirror. Not all rhymes need to be the last word of the line.
Still a shit song and he shouldn't be talking about kanye like that.

>1. Mental illness doesn't excuse shitty behavior
I think it actually does, to a certain extent.

Are you one of those people who got upset when Drake dissed Cudi when he was in rehab?

* """""""""""""dissed""""""""""""""

To be fair, he's a great producer.

The raps I don't care as much about.

>throw away generic beats that sound like they should be the backing music for an episode of pimp my ride where they couldn't afford licensing for real music
>great producer

Is this a b8 thread? He didn't diss Kanye at all lol. He exposed that nigga

Why do you have to use the N word. When that word was a word to use to describe slaves. Black people in America are no longer slaves, so it is no longer appropriate to use the N word. It's a bad word. I mean, I get it. People use it and stuff. But it's actually like textbook ignorant.

>Why do you have to use the N word. When that word was a word to use to describe slaves. Black people in America are no longer slaves, so it is no longer appropriate to use the N word. It's a bad word. I mean, I get it. People use it and stuff. But it's actually like textbook ignorant.

o

He didnt expose him he exposed himself as a petty, ignorant, irrelevant, talent-less hack who raps about shitting and farting

underrated

Is this a copypasta or...?

This is not fun.

>nigger = nigga

Stay mad Shlomo. Time to fine another Lil whatever to leech off of

>U wut=m8

>TFW I get ether-ed for liking J Coles beats.

Agreed

nice response

Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.

>it's not a copypasta

kek

this is great copypasta user. you're climbing successfully at that unty's level of autism.

please do a favor to humanity and kill yourself haha

autism 2.0. all you need now is a tripcode.

holy shit, did you actually just type this out?

OFF HIS ROCKER

There's no way on earth this isn't pasta. I'm not falling for this bait

you have to be fucking joking

What's there to joke about? Shit is so fucking shitty it hasn't been this shitty in a long time. Everything is shit, is everyone supposed to just roll over and die?

It isnt a j cole beat tho, it was used by joey badass on waves. Idk if its older than that

Damn. Profound.

You're probably an American who thinks the election clamor is indicative of the actual world at large.

I always fucking hated this faggot J.cole, don't see how anyone likes him

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

fuck this board cant even make a thread about new music coz "its spam". motherfuckers.

>Everyone hates J Cole
>I unironically really like his music

Wew I'm fucked

why is Sup Forums so jealous of j cole? are you all just not smart enough to appreciate his music? he has something to say.

Same here user

he's not wrong?

Absolutely based
Hang in there boys

sorry, best go back to the origins and call him the negroid he is

Well that would be terrible. The point I'm making is that people can't feed people garbage if people just sit down and accept it. At what point do you say "Hey, this is bullshit, I'm not gunna just let anyone do whatever they want to me". Hitler, for example, had to be voted into office. People had to generally accept him for him to gain power. The same can be said for anything. All it takes for evil to win is good men do nothing. I'm sick of the bullshit in the world and if given the choice of eating shit for my whole life or at least enjoying the moments I have I choose the later. I'm not violent. I'm not supporting a revolution. I just want people to take care of one another. I just want to see kids go to school, and the earth not to melt, and to have 2.5 kids and a picket fence and all that. That's what everyone wants deep down I know it. And people have just given up. Everyone I know it seems like they've just given up. Not me! I'm not that stupid. If I am, well, maybe I was just the only smart one.

wasn't kanye the one to throw major diss to kid cudi when cudi admitted himself for help when he got major deperession/etc recently?

Underrated

>rhymes lately with lately

bravo coal

truly the kanye west of our generation

Kanye dissed Cudi when Cudi called him and Drake out on Twitter prior to Cudi going to rehab. Kanye asked his fans to sing for Cudi in one of his concerts, and at the Sacremento concert (the one where he ranted for 15 minutes) he brought Cudi out to sing for him.

Truly he is the goat.

*brought him out to sing with him

For 400 years, dat word has kept us down.

mediocre irrelevant rapper attempting to diss someone on top to attention whore why is this news

nah

retard alert

god this dude is so corny.

nigga i don't want no fence and i dont want jcole

Wow that person who i dont give a shit about is insulting another person who i dont give a shit about. The article was written by someone who i dont give a shit about, and then posted by you, OP, who I couldn't give less of a shit about. Congratulations, you take b8 to a whole new level and nobody gives a shit.

DOUBLE PLATINUM NO FEATURES

j cole is the people's kanye

surely you all jest

>lately
>lately

I like his music but hate these statements so fuck him

to piss off dick riding fanboys like yourselves.

the fuck? j cole has zero bangers lol

D O U B L E
O
U
B
L
E

P L A T
L
A
T

N O
O

F E A T U R E S
E
A
T
U
R
E
S

retard alert or b8

why do so many of you faggots actually bother replying to this shit

It really kills me how much J. Cole looks like Eeyore

Did any of y'all actually listen to the song? He never dissed kanye, just pointed out how its hard for him to see one of his music idols in such a bad state of mind/health. He didn't even say his name in the song

>the streets don't fuck with you

neither do they J. Cole lol no one fucking likes him

Free Kanye. Shit is wrong what they did to him

this is a pretty weak "diss"

more like a weird observation of someone's insecurities

it's like seeing a handicapped person and saying "hey man, you're in a wheelchair, fuckin gottem"

Lmao normies love him

desiigner went triple platinum on a song

>esophagus
>sarcophagus
let's not pretend Kanmeme is any better