>mfw
>no way it's over 6 inches
>girth is normal but it's like 5.5 inches
>instantly turned off
>suck him off anyway
>he eats me out
>is ok :3
>we both cum
>play for a little while together then goto bed (brought my laptop)
>fall asleep at his place
>wake up
>leave without saying good bye

Wat do Sup Forums? i don't know who else to ask since Sup Forums hates women..i'm not a "gamer gurl" but i do like games and i'm introverted and it's hard to meet guys..
I like him ALOT but at the same time.. idk
5.5 inches just isn't enough.. i want it to be good the first time just like you guys wouldn't want a loose pussy your first time.

tits or gtfo

make me

That's plenty as long as he's got the girth. Just fuck him, the next guy you meet might not even have that much to work with.

5.5 turn him to a cuckold you dirty bitch

but it looks like it would'nt even make it inside its so short -_-

extremely elaborate bait

5.5 is average
good luck finding a bigger one lol

From what I can tell, you sound like the most inconsiderate ungrateful piece of shit. This nigga literally gonna fuck yo 19 virgin ass. This guy aint from Sup Forums so his standards arent fucking low. There's a reason you 19 and still a virgin. Yo picky ass tryna find a 11" monster. and not even care about this guy at all. If all you care about is dick, and not a relationship, don't fucking lead this guy on... I feel for this dude, he prolly thinks he found a girl who actually likes him. Meanwhile this bitch is complaining about his dick size on an internet forum filled with pony fucking mother fuckers... fuck off.

>5.5
>Won't fit inside

You must be fat

>people will actually fall for this bait

Lmao this guy has been declined sex cause of his tiny pecker stay mad

Nice b8

I'm actually very skinny (54kg's)

I'm not inconsiderate. if anything he's the inconsiderate one seeing as he hasn't got a dick that's capable of pleasing a woman.

kek my dildo is like 4.5 inches and I cum hard every time I use it. Stop being such an inconsiderate bitch, his dick is fine. If you're so concerned about getting it in, shed a few pounds so your puss lips aren't five inches deep on their own.

speaking about women as a third party and not as your own kin. confirmed for male and this is bait.

confirmed for man

Average penis size is 5.1 inches ya loose bitch.

>I'm not inconsiderate. if anything he's the inconsiderate one seeing as he hasn't got a dick that's capable of pleasing a woman.

If this is b8 it's sum of the best I've ever seen and if it's not then ur a heartless cunt

yeah this is fake as shit. but, if by some chance its not, you should leave this dude alone. he doesn't need you judging his body

Noice b8 op

hahahahaha dont fuck tht tiny dick mothafuka, are u reading all the "dont judge him" bullshit? thts comin from dudes with the saaaame problem. i plowed a landwhale my first time just to lose my vcard. total regret, only diffrence was i was 15 at the time