How do I get rid of my crippling anxiety

How do I get rid of my crippling anxiety

you dont

Stop being a little bitch. That's not a real condition.

Then why do I panic and feel anxious when talking to people or girls I like ? It's not nervousness but debilitating. Even eye contact is uncomfy

Oh shit you're right. I'm ok now. Its time to call the scientists and tell them they were wrong

keep putting yourself in uncomfortable situations

But that makes me more anxious

because youre an autist

You all seriously can't handle the world? Guess thats why us non-pussies are successful in life.

Because you're a little bitch. You're pussifying the world by spreading this shit and give other pussies something to latch on to.

You are a Idiot

I wish i knew user i suffer to along with other conditions

You're a pussy. Man the fuck up for christs sake.

No i am not you are retarded you think Scientifically proved disability's are not real

Why do you think that user?

Xanax

This is called asperger's syndrome.

>dude weed
actually serious

you didn't even acknowledge what I wrote but yeah I guess you're right

Well user, what you described sounds a bit like Aspergers. You don't get rid of it. Fucking sucks man, I know. I just ignore it

They dont like you. There. A little touch of reality to help you have a conversation

Tfw have Asperger's Anxiety and Severe Depression

I've had this shit but eventually I just forced myself to get over it. Despite what people may tell you, you can get over it. You don't have an illness. It takes time but you can learn how to overcome it. That's how I did it anyway. I used to avoid any sort of social situation like the plague but I realized that life doesn't favor people like that so I forced myself to change. I still have trouble talking to chicks but it's not nearly as bad as it was. Best advice is just to think and act in the moment and focus less on what you think will happen. Just do it and you'll be surprised.

Accept that life is death, and death is life.
Fucking KYS
$$$

smoke some wich ya dawg

Develop concentration.

Tons of it

This. It's the only way to get use to it. Start slow and keep working at it.

That's not even crippling anxiety, You're just a pathetic autist. Crippling anxiety would be being anxious all the time and freaking out for no reasons, even in calm situations. I've personally have gotten over mine, but I still manage to freak out if I become paranoid, and I fear I'll pass out or get a migraine, or the world is ending. Then your fear manifests itself into a some sort of physical adaptation like shaking, or woozyness or pressure in eyes. It's always pain related, not some petty rejection from a normie

therapy

But it has to be the right amount of a buzz. If I'm to high it just makes anxiety even worse, but if I just get a nice mellow buzz going it works perfectly.

Look, OP. I went through the same retarded shit back when I was in high school. You know what you gotta do? Sit down and tell yourself, "Why not? Who the fuck cares? Why should I care?" As soon as you stop giving a shit about what other people think, life will be much easier.

Ask a girl out and get shot down? So what? Move on to the next one. At least then you can say you had the stones to ask instead of avoiding making eye contact and saying dumb shit under your breath.

Fuck feeling sorry for yourself. You want to change? Change. Be confident. Not trying to sound mean, but seriously stop being a pussy. It's all in your head.

Tfw have no goals or anything i can't even work i never have any energy and i don't know how to do anything i just live off a check i don't know what to do i don't even really know how to talk to people

This thread tho

>scientists
kek.
Give him a chance guys, we are talking with a lab monkey.

To : OP

Yoga. For real - TRY IT!

if you like them ask them out friend.

this is not bad advice

ANDREW IS THIS YOU I SWEAR TO GOD

Stop the drugs,smoking,and drinking.
Repair spiritually.

If you really do have crippling anxiety and not just shitty millenial syndrome then you should go see a therapist/psychiatrist. They will be able to help you cope with situations and make day to day life more manageable and give you medication to help lessen the effects. Don't go to a general practitioner for medications because they generally don't know what to do with them past what a google search says.

Your other option is to hope it gets better, and this is the more likely situation. Plenty of people throughout history were unable to have these kinds of issues resolved and they managed to lead long tortuous lives devoid of any happiness while they sunk deeper and deeper into their conditions.

But lol therapy, amirite?

40oz of beer does the trick for me

smoke some wed

you fell off the "mental horse" and need to climb back on

research and start meditating

don't get caught in the little bullshit details of it tho

the main goal of it is just to focus on your breathe and only your breathe

it'll change your neural pathways eventually to a make you feel more calm and centered.

look up "changes in the brain after meditation" if you don't believe me ...