Ok cuckfags, got a real different question for you. can't find much about it online

ok cuckfags, got a real different question for you. can't find much about it online.

>inb4 op's imaginary gf and general faggotry

This is actually more about my gf, she told me she's a cuckquean (female cuckold) and is totally bisexual. She actually wants me to fuck other girls and likes to participate or just watch. It really turns her on. Weird thing is, when she first told me this, I thought for sure it was a trap. She's testing me to see if I'm gonna cheat but she gets wild hot when I bang another girl. She even trolls tinder looking for girls that are down.

Crazy I know but it's legit. Anyone ever heard of this or have experience with this?

pic related, it's her with a girl that i fucked

OP has found the rarest of all poekman

kind of agree? she wants a unicorn, a girl to be part of the relationship like all the time. i'm down but hard to find, super rare. gf is super hot also

>OP has found the rarest of all poekman
The last unicorn if you will

It's a thing. There's an 8ch board.
I'm not a cuck but I definitely wouldn't mind having a girlfriend that wants me to sleep around. Roll with it I guess.

Please go to en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sup Forums&action=edit&oldid=729422946 and click "Save page."

Luckiest op ever! Can we see nudes of unicorn gf and the other chick

OP why would you ask cucks? this is like the complete opposite of their experience...

I've been with girls like these but never in a serious relationship context, still, what I can say is this is mostly about pleasing her while not letting her think she owns you, balancing act can get tricky but it's worth it. Go for it.

Bump

Got loads of pics and video but she's not cool with me posting it. She's kind of a 'celeb' so I can't really do that.
Link to 8ch?

Check \r\cuckqueencommunity

She's just lazy and doesn't like your dick. At least she's allowing you to get pussy from somewhere else. Most counts would expect you to be as lazy and celibate as them.

8ch dot net/cuckquean/

So I was just considering this, and wanted to know what you guys think. Do you believe there's a correlation between having sexual problems and being emotional insecure with motor coordination disorder?

thanks i will
you have no idea how wrong you are. ever had a girl suck your cock and then stuff it in some other girls pussy? didn't think so. I have, lots of times.
thanks!
was a fucking piece of glue on the other side of the paper dumbass

This legit?

yep but loads of typical ch faggotry

Ah, and I also would like to get your opinion on how the constant necessity to deny our responsibilities and flaws, or how when we make a mistake we need to put the blame of it on other factors, if that could be related to the complex we're witnessing?

i call bs on he being a 'celeb'

her*

not in the hollywood sense but locally yeah she is

Backtraced some elements he mentioned here, and I believe he's telling the truth, and his gf is pic related

>she's kind of a celeb
>asking if cuckqueaning is ok
>posted timestamp next to a physical photo

kek, I'll give you a 7/10 for this bait. good start, went too hard in the middle phase.

It has to be more common than we think. My gf has started talking about wanting to be tied up while I fuck another woman in front of her. She's even started pointing out friends she wants me to seduce.

You hit the jackpot, nigger. Treasure that angel.

Decided to post a pic where you may be more sure of who I'm talking about. Just don't say her name in case you know it cause I don't things to blow over this

>pull up random pic on dell desktop
>hold timestamp near screen
>????
>profit?
0/10

Shitty monitor, at least it matches your camera quality.

And the competence of your tracing. Look at those letters, fuck me

I am being honest but slightly worried by this. how can you trace anything?
Thanks. I am.
No idea how you could but yes please don't.

tldr, so Sup Forums, I had this naughty wet dream last night...

Bailey Jay

ah you fags got me. nice troll

I didn't trace it, I backtraced it (newfags don't know the fucking difference). It's way more efficient, but not as easy to learn

Cyber police detected

OH YEAH?

most of em wont even get it

I'll pop a glock to your head and make a brain slushie! You guys are bitches

Who cares? Pathetic thread is derailed way over hope. profit.

This thread is full of samefaggotry

Believe it or not, it isn't