Hey Sup Forumsros, im really stoned. Tell me things to do or things that will make the high better...

Hey Sup Forumsros, im really stoned. Tell me things to do or things that will make the high better, also general stoner thread.

>Inb4 "I'm a straight edge faggot"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&list=RDrTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=PQdVTMZQtAk
youtu.be/Gxg1daVrS-M
youtube.com/watch?v=8z3aOmr7mRo
youtube.com/watch?v=oE-C8dgpDb8
youtube.com/watch?v=Jgpp6xnqMg0
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzz5G8ztZGhJaA9fmsREHpCNeHdnvi74e
conduitclosing.bandcamp.com/
kat.cr/waking-life-2001-1080p-bluray-h264-aac-rarbg-t9836850.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s65DSz78jW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest

Start reading up on conspiracy theories.

This. Or do things that won't make you stupid. I like to watch documentaries or drag my telescope outside.

I like to freestyle rap when I'm baked, you could always try that

Nah. Smoking weed is as close to being a nigger as I want.

Wasent there a study that showed eating mangos improves high before smoking?

Listen to school boy qs new album or BBNGs new album.

Read a good history book.

Write a funny story from when you were a kid.

Text a pretty girl.

Sit outside and drink a cool glass of water.

You callin me a nigger?

Nevermind, I didn't release you're piece of shit.

I usually watch this when I'm high, tell me what you think

youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg&list=RDrTfa-9aCTYg

Do creative shit like writing avant garde minimalist techno on a midi keyboard.

Just keep smoking till you pass the fuck out

shove a sharpie without its cap on up your ass

u should rly grind or break up the weed in ur fingers before packing the bowl. big chunks like that won't smoke nearly as well.

go to store, huff whipcream, if you really want to get a better high! (dont turn it upside down)

youtube.com/watch?v=PQdVTMZQtAk

fullscreen. headphones. welcome.

Hyperventilating increases the rate you absorb THC from your lungs into yer blood.
Mangoes also have something that increase the potency of THC after it passes your liver I hear
Also five or ten minutes of silent meditation increase how much you are consciously aware of its direct effect on you
Don't do this makes your weed less dank, breaks off trichomes and crystals

What the fuck do you think kief catchers are for?

Faggot, this is Sup Forums and I'm motherfucking OP. You don't like the way shit goes down in my thread? Take your nigger ass to brown town and bend on down.

Never release his piece of shit. He doesn't deserve it.

>Things that don't make you stupid
>Stoner thread
Choose one

Masturbate

Lmao I'm dumb

(OP) #
Have you tryed huffing an airhorn before?

OP here, thats a image offline, not my weed.

>thats a image offline
>a image offline
>image
>offline

OP here, as long as marijuana usage isn't habitual its fine too smoke, other than what it does to your lungs.

youtu.be/Gxg1daVrS-M

air dusters are better, and quiet kek

Fucking kek

Underrated post

youtube.com/watch?v=8z3aOmr7mRo

youtube.com/watch?v=oE-C8dgpDb8

youtube.com/watch?v=Jgpp6xnqMg0

fucks them up, btw its very habitual

Just picked up this purp for 10 a g.

looks good, definitely worth 10 a G

I think I have a problem Sup Forums :(
I've been smoking weed for like 4 or so years now and its been amazing up until a few months ago I had my first freak out. I've smoked since and I don't freak out, but the feeling of weed doesnt seem as good anymore. I can never really get high. :( whats wrong Sup Forumsros help a fellow stoner out

Take a tolerance break for a few weeks.

I didn't realize how good phone cameras got

i also read that
confessions 2 is so good, Collin Stentson is a god

Roll a joint, go for a walk, find a nice spot with a view, and smoke and marvel at the beauty of life

your perception on weed has been warped. you can either do some meditative exercises to reset your psyche or do some shrooms/acid/lsd and hope that clears up whatever problems you have

Ok I'll try that, but before my freak out I was clean for like half a year

definitely this
take a break and when you start smoking again do so in moderation. Once a day at most but every other day is best. I had the same problem as you but once I started not doing it as much it has become so much more enjoyable. You just learned a lesson in moderation friend.

Fuck. alright man I'll try that too

thanks bud:)

can you play any instruments? that's always good when you're stoned. learn the guitar.

Got any leftover mortars from the 4th? If so, take the tube, throw it in the garbage, light fuse, throw as hard as you can, then haul balls to a safe distance and watch the show.

Okay listen up faggot, Im taking a shit right now so heres some help. I had to stop smoking weed because I transcended reality beyond any gods comprehension. First things first, you start selling, or have enough money to blow on bud so you're able to smoke at least 4 blunts a day or equivalent. Next, buy yourself some rainbow LED lightbulbs. Hook that shit up in a dark room, example: my bathroom, which holds 6 people standing at most with zero windows, equipped with a fan for ventilation. Next nigger, make those lights play to the music you blast on your phone. 4, 5, or 6th step, smoke, dance, rap, do your thing, call up some faggots and chill in there for a few hours. Start questioning your existence and reality itself. Profit. Now go fuck yourself.

The problem for me is that reality is a terrible place to have to exist.

i feel you

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzz5G8ztZGhJaA9fmsREHpCNeHdnvi74e
used to listen to this in hs when high. music is subjective, like it or dont... i dont care kek

I have a theory about him. he doesn't really smoke weed. Watch any video with him smoking and you will see doesn't ever inhale the smoke.

Go for a nice, relaxing walk

conduitclosing.bandcamp.com/

enjoy.

Yea, that's a tough one to get through but overusing substances is only going to make it worse. Drugs are a great escape when used correctly.

Life sucks but that is ok. We don't have a purpose but neither does anything else in the universe so who gives a fuck. Live your life and flow with the cosmic dance.

Sup Bros.

Today, I played Shadow of the Colossus... my girlfriend made me luch, very healthy and good.

We spent some good times, and we had great sex. I came 3 times... and I´m almost 40.

I have some Lemon Haze back there, but I don´t feel the need to smoke it. I feel happy.

Why... I mean... no need at all.

Kek, you know drugfags only say this to avoid the obvious existential crisis they'll face when they come to the realization that only illogical and emotionally driven people use drugs, or people who can't really enjoy anything.

E.g. "Drinking Buddies" - If the only way you can really enjoy time with friends is if you're drunk, then news flash, you don't really enjoy time with them, you need that drug to give you that illusion so you can ramble on later with "do you remember when we" stories that you ironically can't really remember, drug use is just for people who can't really enjoy anything so they need to drug to make it actually enjoyable.

If you need drugs in order to enjoy something, "hanging out", watching a movie, life itself, then you're just running away from the existential crisis that is you don't actually enjoy these things, I don't use drugs because I only do things I actually enjoy and associate with people I actually enjoy spending time with, if more of you drugfags did the same instead of just trying to be "edgy" or "fit in" you wouldn't use drugs.

lmao, miss something friend?

kat.cr/waking-life-2001-1080p-bluray-h264-aac-rarbg-t9836850.html

well i mean i'd rather be a drug addict and enjoy life than not be a drug addict and kill myself

Not samefagging, net is fucking up so I double post, then boom original post appears out of nowhere.

im 6'1 210 pounds and exercise daily, im very physically fit (considering that fact that my body-fat percentage is 9). I make 80k from my military retirement and I am happy. Honestly do your own thing, if you are against drugs dont do them and fuck off. If you do drugs, do it in moderation and be responsible about it.

second

Get your drink on
Get your smoke on
Go home with something to poke on.

let's just assert things

>well i mean i'd rather be a drug addict and enjoy life than not be a drug addict and kill myself

If the only way to enjoy your life is seriously to be on drugs then you are essentially then already kek, your life is analogous to a chicken that's had its head cut off, its running around and shit but its definitely already dead.

Also with a life that shit why not just kill yourself, not like you're gonna put in effort to make it any better.

Get the container cold first and it will make a lot less noise if any

if you only listen to me once, please believe me on this one
youtube.com/watch?v=s65DSz78jW4

smokin for 2/3 of my life

Pretend to be a milkshake

unedited pic from phone

im intoxicated, sorry man

>I make 80k from my military retirement and I am happy
So PTSD then?

"I'm happy" and "I use drugs" usually don't go together friend, and that's for a reason, because the VERY PURPOSE of a drug is to make you feel "happy", so ironically you're saying "I'm happy" but it may very well be your drug use that's keeping you "happy" and if you stopped for a while you'd see that veil of "happiness" fade away.

The "all things in moderation" argument doesn't logically apply in certain areas, your argument is like saying - "I'm 6"1 210 pounds and exercise daily, women love me and I've fucked tons of bitches, I'm obviously straight, now every once in a while I liked to get fucked in the ass by a dude but I'm still straight, do it in moderation and it means you aren't gay" KEK

No that's definitely gay, just like there is something that you definitely aren't happy about so you need drugs to cope with it.

I was asking just about something similar. About happyness and lack of motivation to smoke pot, in

stunning, my new wallpaper lol (helps that im baked)

You live in Chicago? I recognize Marina City

Eat a mango or drink Naked juice, the mango one

This man has never been high before.

You're supposed to do that before you smoke

dont live there but visit downtown often.

this is Buckingham fountain

It's not my fault that I was born with a defective brain that makes me unable to feel want or enjoyment most of the time, you phucking phaggot.

Honestly, latlely my favorite thing in the world to do while stoned is to watch "lets plays", holy shit mass effect 2 is awesome when you're stoned.

I'm dry and only have enough money to pay bills and eat until I get money in mid-august. I have a very tiny amount of shit that I got from soaking my grinder in iso that I've been conserving the last few days. Now I'm down to like one tiny hit from my vape. I've got some stems that I could scrape. And maybe a shot and a half of liquor. Then after that I gotta be sober for a whole month. Shit sucks, and as I type this I realize I may have a problem.

Which one would you get high with?

I like the way the one on the left's tummy sticks out, so her

>I had to stop smoking weed because I transcended reality beyond any gods comprehension

Holy fucking kek

Play with a dog. The greatest thing to do high.

soak in everclear/mohawk, dont drink iso

One on the right because she won't smoke and bounce to go fuck her boyfriend or whoever she's gonna cheat on

Left looks more fun

I didn't word that very well. I soaked it in iso and poured it into a flat pan, then let it dry completely and scraped up all the residue.

Beautiful, you're a good photographer m8

Just have a obese black elderly woman go balls deep with a strap on up your tight asshole. Feels so good and will make your high so much better.

What strain are you smoking? I use to smoke all the time but had to stop when I joined the military.

do americans really do this just not even break it up or anything smh fam

THIS

I've honestly never seen anyone do this in real life, except as a joke. Once I read some elitist faggot somewhere online go on a rant about how smoking it like that is like "eating a salad" whereas smoking it ground up is like "drinking a salad smoothie after putting it through a blender"