1. Canada
2. Yes

Russia
Nope

Yes
Quite often

-Mecsicou
-A lot of times, I live in the south.

I wouldn't call those earthquakes, only light movement, always below 8.0 richter

1. USA
2. Never a big one

Ameriga
Yes, a slight tremor around 2008

1. flag
2. richter 8.5 master race

Australia
Yes, a small one.

Apparently we have them but i never actually experienced one.

Lad
Can you get me a pic with of an AK with a note next to it with a reddit username
I want to fuck with some icelanders

I've experienced a 2.0 that made a lamp fall over and for a few things to fall off of the shelves. Live in a volcanic range but I didn't know and I just thought things were just randomly falling considering it was only a few items.

California ?

I was about to go to bed, suddenly it felt like someone shoved my house a few cm east

>living in an area that experiences natural disasters

They feel great when you are in an open area.

I remember one at a school yard, it was years ago and it fell funny,
However due to the city watery and muddy foundation I don't want to feel anything beyond 7.8 and I don't want to hear the early warning alert, its always spooky as fuck

Yea. We had a bad one in 1988 but I was young. Another one in 2012. I live on the 14th floor so even the lightest earthquake is terrifying

Fuck, what are the building codes like in Armenia?

My mother works in an office building on the 26th floor, in a city that is overdue for a huge earthquake.

Really good actually. My building has lasted through so many earthquakes. They made buildings without quality only in Gyumri and Spitak and that's why so many died in 1988. But in Yerevan the buildings have great structure and lasted through a bunch of 7.0 earthquakes. It's just terrifying being on the top floor and shaking so much

New Zealand

Probably at least 200 large enough to feel
countless silent ones
Plus one that killed 180 people

Yeah I've felt them but nothing that caused any damage

New Zealand (it lies on a fault line)
No

1. Denmark
2. Dunno, think i slept through it

only once

Flag
No