Attention anons of NYC

Attention anons of NYC.

My associates and I have formed a community of fellow "go-ers". We plan on monopolizing all of the valuable gyms and pokestops. In other words, in order for you to occupy the areas that matter, you will need our permission.

>What the fuck do you mean, user?

It is exactly what you may be thinking right now. We are pimping this shit. Our organization is the Long Neck Brigade. It is a community made up of people from across the 5 boroughs and we have nearly 200 members.
More than enough to dominate manhattan. Hell, even as I time this, my comrades are bringing glory to the blue. All my fellow blue men will have no need to worry. You are free to do as you please.

But for the others...all you may expect is heavy taxation.

The time has come. This is our formal declaration of dominance in the city of NY. Try to oppose us, but fail, you will.

We will run this shit.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

-Comrtade XxSampsonxX

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off fag. For Valor

its only been a week and there's already a fucking go mafia, jesus christ

I'll just beat you up and shove your phone up your ass. You nerds don't stand a chance.

Of course. There is great potential to profit off this app. The intelligent ones know what to do.

and then push into NJ and Long Island

It is YOU who do not stand a chance. Our community is diverse. We have taken measures to recruit physically active individuals who we benefit greatly from.

Feel free to come at us, brother.

I'll collect items and Pokemon where I please, fag.

Like some sort of autism mafia?

>Be me
>Friends and I all have strong anti-Semitic views
>We create gang on Pokemon Go
>We eventually take over the entire neighbourhood as we hoist the Team Valor Flag
>We've claimed the land
>We walk in groups to Pokestops to charge people to use them
>We beat the occasional person
>We are officially a mob
>We only use Weezings, all of which are named Zyklon B
>Mfw I started an anti-Semitic gang

Think of it as a Union. We are forcing anyone into anything. Just requesting small donations in order to use the areas we dominate. Call it rent, if you will.

Not*

The sad part is I don't think op is trolling

call it by its legal name, extortion you autist fag

Do you know where you are? Are you lost m8?

I think its a well planned troll. Dude is good.

Get back to your fucking cage weeb.

I'm not lost. I am currently near the Gym in Union Square patrolling. Feel free to come and hang with us if you want. We'll buy you a drink or a latte from starbucks if you want.

No no. I meant why the fuck are you on /b with this garbage? I dont play Pokemon GO and i most definitely wouldnt be playing it with a group of grown adults. Do you have a job?

How do you feel about getting stabbed because this is how you get stabbed.

Topkek

>Grown adults.
My bad but you know what the fuck im saying.

Where have you been?

There is at least 1 pokemon go thread 24/7

I see them. But theyre never as serious as this dude. Hes like full on wet nuts. Its kind of a red flag honestly.

Not worried at. We travel in groups and I have mace. Shouldn't be much to worry about. One guy is easy to handle.

D'you just fucking say mace, cunt?

GO home OP. Just fucking go home

Yes but you are extorting people so you are the aggressor so the stabber is justified in his self defense.

I do really hope someone shoots or stabs you that would be funny.

>Sampson
Its that you nigga?

>Mace

What are they going to say, user?

>They weren't letting me battle the gym monsters so I shanked that nigga"

Yep. Mace. You bring a knife and I'll bring the spray. A shot to the face will leave you dank for weeks! Hahahha

Check out this NY group. I met a lot of them at Forest Park earlier.

facebook com/groups/PokemonGoNY/

Wow ur a fucking nerd

This won't get far. Would love to see the attempt though. Too bad I don't live close enough.

Nigger detected

Pussy lil autist

Actually it will just piss most people off and if he has a knife you will get stabbed many times.

Feel free to test this on yourself with a little spray to your face you will see that its a major annoyance that's all.