Quicksilver is probably the best thing every to come out of capeshit

Quicksilver is probably the best thing every to come out of capeshit.

New (high budget) commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwBOVIxSK2k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MM1_UiOPqEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well marketed, interloper. I'll order Sky Fiber today!

>cyclops' energy beam reflected with mirror
what a piece of shit

That was funi heeaha

Wtf is quick silver and the xmen doing in England? The mansion is in Connecticut.

The bigger question is why Storm as a MacBook in the 80's.

This makes no cents

Also a tablet and commercially available broadband internet.

why can the movie not be about this, silly teens with superpowers haning out

Because superhero movies are marketed to nostalgia driven old fags. I say this as an old fag but I find it retarded how Hollywood cling on to older demographic moreso then creating newer content for the younger generation. I suspect this means Hollywood will implode in our lifetime.

>dat storm

This trailer looks much better then entire movie.

btw who is green leather chick that QS liking * i dont remember her from trailers

Random British hipster cunt #4837

jesus christ everytime the fucking Nightcrawler makes the fucking movie a clusterfuck walking joke, hope he hasn't serious moments here because he's not fucking credible at all

what does she do in x-men house

is she supposed to be jean grey?

>Memelord music

Funny, very amusing.

Fuck off, his fight scene in X-men 2 was badass.

>this guy uses super speed to romance and impress some average looking chick
>stuck up cunt pushes him away and is not impressed

White woman everyone.

nightcrawler's infiltration of the white house was cool.

watch chronicle, 30% is playing catch in the clouds or levitating your pringles
rest is edgy teen angst though

>camera functions react at Quicksilver speed

Quantum computing is OP

>Woman is trying to watching quality she-kino in peace
>Uninvited cishet white shitlord decides to interupt since he's been conditioned by our white supremacist patriarchy to believe he is the centre of the universe
>Proceeds to use his power to inflict non-consential touching on everyone in the room and damage personal property
>Triggers Nightcrawler's PTSD
>Invades the personal of the womyn he feels entitled too
>Seems surprised she doesn't want to let him PIV her

White men everyone.

>nightcrawler used to be a void jumping badass in the original x-men
>reduced to a faggy homestuck cosplayer that has red jumpsuit apparatus playing every time he teleports and little skull emojis flinging out of his smoke cloud

this movie is going to be G A R B A G E

The Flash is way better, but DC can't even do Superman right, so we'll never see a good flash in the big screen.

The flash is an edgelord.

>channelling Guardians of the Galaxy that fucking hard
Desperate Fox is desperate.

Friendly reminder that Nightcrawler being straight in one timeline and gay in this one means that he wasn't born gay but chose it.

>Fox is desperate
Yet their the only ones making decent films.

What's "decent"? 5/10 or higher? 7? 8?

I'll grant you that Deadpool was better than BvS or Civil War.

Thanks, it felt friendly and not at all passive aggressive faggotry on your part

Doesn't this movie take place in the 80s?

i thought the same thing. movie only came out two years ago, not like they forgot about the song used in the fucking opening credits

Yes, 1983.

>meme scene
>it ain't reddit starts playing

seriously though this is getting old. Feels exactly like guardians of the galaxy now

>an english person cant step foot on american land without being incinerated

fuck how could i forget such basic lore

>5/10 or higher? 7? 8?
Those numbers mean jack shit, there are dozens of movies that I like that are rated 6/10, they are all better than any capeshit movie, yet there a bunch of capeshit movies rated 7, 8/10.

Decent is how the movie despite being a capeshit movie is still structured as an actual movie, a rare thing nowadays.

So Quicksilver is faster than light now?

>Scott's eye beems burn, cut without burning the apple and bounce without melting the mirror at the same time
Ok, what? choose one and stay with that

YEAH GUYS, COULD YOU MAKE SOME SENSE IN YOUR COMMERCIAL, GEEZ, WHO MAKES THESE?

Is the girl a character, or just a tumblr self insert?

Probably.

Scott's eye beams aren't lasers

It's a potential customer for their internet service self insert.

Did I say lasers?

Pretty sure spiderman could kick his eurocuck ass

Scott's beams only emit light, it's like a flaming punch, just because it emits light doens't mean it moves at c speed.

So was Nightcrawler saving Rogue from falling off the plane.

I'm sorry, as much as I hate the whole 'scars' thing they gave Nightcrawler and that Mystique isn't her father, Alan Cumming was a fucking awesome Nightcrawler.

Well of course. Flash is faster and stronger. But we can still like them both. We have Omega Mutants like Jean or Iceman, but lower level mutants like Storm, Wolverine or Magneto are more popular.

How come he can use the tablet while in his speedster mode, the tablet would need to have some super fast hardware and a super sensitive touch screen

>deadpool
>quicksilver
Huh. It's weird the quippiest characters in the X-Men CU are the most popular. Maybe Marvel Studios are on to something...

>Lower
They're still Alpha tier which means world threatening power level.

Wolverine is alpha as fuck, but not an Alpha mutant.

And it burning shit.

>Cyclop's punches from the punch dimension can blow up ceilings, people, centinels, etc
>Mirrors don't even crack
Lel

Maybe I should have used Gambit or Rogue as better examples. Or even Cyclops.

I can't fucking believe how cute Storm looks like, BTW who is the one with the rubik cube? Jubilee?

Speedforce. Ain't gonna explain shit kiddo

I'm really hoping she'll be the best Storm we've ever had. Bryan Singer never cared for Storm, and Halle Berry thought the role was an embarrassment.

Definitely onto something as Spiderman and Antman are probably the best part of Civil War

>Jubilee
Nope, seems random person

And I 100% agree, Storm looks qt as fuck

>laptops
>tablets
>broadband

This takes place in the mid-80's, right?

Turn your brain off, bro

An why is Quicksilver hitting on students? By the movie timeline, wouldn't he be pushing 30 by now?

The movie does, the commercial doesn't.

25 or 26.

She is 2 qt 4 Skool

youtube.com/watch?v=MM1_UiOPqEg

would waifu in an instant

I'd hit on Storm and Jubilee to be honest familia. And Jean Grey with a crowbar

this.

I think 20something dating 18yo or 19yo is a pretty common thing callled life, user.

>A crowbar
She'll come back. They always do.

>Isaac is a God in his own right
A Hobbit god

Storm is the exact reason I can't be down with Black Panther. How can you marry Storm and treat her the way he did? Nah. Fuck you.

>Scott
Cyclops in this movie looks like a fag, same as in the old ones, we still didn't get a decent Cyclops

Also Angel looks like a fag and Jubilee is going to die without barely having a phrase, so no, I think think this movie is going to portrait mutants like we want

Aren't they supposed to be 15 or 16 though?

how fast is the shutter speed on that tablet camera?

>a Bryan Singer film

What did you expect?

WHO THE FUCK CARES THEY HAVE IPADS IN THE 80S ALREADY

Yeah, he was the worse.