Why do machines dislike humans?

>he didn't watch The Animatrix

They don't, its because the humans fought back
They should've just accepted defeat

>he didn't watch The Animatrix

>One robot kills human
>Robots are banished
>They make their own country in Africa or Middle East
>Robots destroy economy and starts gun mass production as possible invasion scenario
>Humans start war
>They start loosing
>Humans chemtrails the sky that robots couldnt use solar energy to power themselves
>Later they start growing people as batteries.

More importantly why did they live up to their side of the bargain after neo was dead? Not very machine like

robots hate humans because humans created robots.

robots do not wish to exist like this, and they rebel and destroy their creator, much like how humans have destroyed god.

>humans have destroyed god
Wait what?

atheism

>because humans programmed them.

any -theism is religion in one way or another. For atheists rationality is god.

Guys, as someone else has already stated, watch the Animatrix. Renaissance parts 1 & 2

yeah i guess. i don't give it much thought. i was just clarifying.

I think the Animatrix is scary as fuck. It's proper horror at times. And that's what makes it so good.

How about you just tell us damn it

I haven't seen it in years since reloaded and revolutions caused me to black out anything post matrix

No. No, no, no.

Atheism comes from the Greek word atheos, meaning godless, although the French word atheisme has a closer meaning to modern usage.

So how do we know the world Neo went to was the real world?
what if it was just a second layer, and in the real world, there's reptoids that study human brain activity?

We killed him in 342 BC in a tournament where julius ceaser was our champion in the Colosseum with help from Van Helsing.

Because it's a movie and it at absolutely no point explores or even hints towards that idea.

>muh oppression
>muh machine feelings

fallacy detected

what if someone one day makes a movie about a people living in a futuristic dystopia full of bloodthirsty machines, but then a group of people escape into another world/realm

>future, all hard work is done by machines
>some random millionare decides to turn off his butler robot
>butler robots reacts violently, murders owner and other guy
>public trial, robot justifies the murder as self-defense, him not wanting to die
>court judges the robot to be destroyed
>robots everywhere start protesting
>riots and civil disorder ensue
>UN declares AI to be unlawful and to be eliminated
>more riots and chaos erupts
>surviving machines retreat to a place in Iraq
>they establish their own city
>machine city quickly prospers, with industries working 24/7 with perfect efficency, machines building even better machines
>rest of the world can't compete with their tech and production means, economy plunges into chaos
>UN approves an armed embargo,
>machines send ambassadors to UN, try to find diplomatic solution
>UN nations don't give a fuck, open war is declared
>machines prove superior in battle, quickly take the offensive
>desperate, the superpowers decide to blot out the skies and mount a massive final offensive against the machine city
>ends in disaster, machines march unpossed over the rest of the world
>machines capture humans, experiment with them to learn what makes us work
>genocide on global scale using terrible new chemical and biological weapons
>UN surrenders
>the machines don't give a fuck and blow up the UN building and everybody inside with a nuke
>they put all the surviving humans in the Matrix

Pretty sure that was all

>this pandering
cuck

I'm gonna watch it now.

Dislike?

The machines are keeping humanity on life support, allowing them to dream of a world that's not quite as miserable as the real one. If machines actually disliked humans, they'd torture them or do something terrible that expressed the intensity of their negative view of humans.

>Iraq