Is he now the face of the Warriors?

Is he now the face of the Warriors?

How can stephanie curry remain the face?

He's the face of cowards

Obviously.

Exactly, like most Warrior players and fans.

doors wide open. curry is a regular season babby

Curry is the biggest beta on the planet

In a period of 3 weeks, LeBron made him his bitch and Durant took his team from him

If it weren't for his money, he'd kill himself. I'd rather be me than him

honestly KD is probably the 4th most important player on the warriors

Draymond is a great off the ball player on offense and the warriors best rim defender/versatile defender on D

Steph is the 2 time reigning MVP who last year got it unanimous. clearly the best player

Klay is the clutch time assassin and perimeter defender who covers up for steph's mistakes allowing him to go crazy on offense

what does KD do that isn't already done? he's an andre iguodala or harrison barnes with a better jumpshot and longer wingspan and that's it

Play defense

Durant has more playoff game experience than everyone else on the Warriors and won an MVP before Steph did

Steph was exposed in the playoffs in a way that Durant never was exposed

Everyone from Colin Cowherd to Brian Windhorst expect Durant to be the best player on the Warriors next year

They are now his team. Deal with it

>Durant has more playoff game experience than everyone else on the Warriors

much more experience at choking maybe

KD is just a beta choker, sadly he has alot of talent but you just cant teach being an alpha leader. KD's only hope is draymond steph and klay carrying him to a title

Easily. Curry isn't even close to being as marketable as KD

Who just got raped in the finals? KD didn't. Stephanie and his merry men of choking faggots did.

You think Steph is alpha? I'm much more of a basketball player than he is, and I'm not shit

I think so.

Every time I think of the Warriors now, I think of him. Sorry, thats how most people think

>KD choked a 3-1 lead and wasn't in the finals because of it

No
the team will steal even more stats from him than westbrook, he'll probably average like 19 points
He'll be in big 3 or a sidekick or something but not the face of the team

This.

He'll literally be the Kevin Love of the Warriors """"big"""" 3.

> Do you want to be a beta ?

That's the question.

Ladies and gentlemen, your new face of le Golden State Warriors

I don't like NBA players fake passion. KD shows a lot of it. Yelling in front of the camera, so obvious ur trying too hard to motivate the crowd.

He'll take shots from Klay and Steph and make a lower percentage of them

Steph literally averaged like 35 in the final 3 games to knock out Durant's team from 3-1 down.