What's wrong with my appearance? I'm 23 never even had a kiss. I'm not even a neet or loser...

What's wrong with my appearance? I'm 23 never even had a kiss. I'm not even a neet or loser. I actually have a job and education and still the best I can do is a legit morbidly obese girl on tinder.... Any girl I tried to show interest in either wasn't interest or was mean enough to fucking make fun of me behind my back about it. Honestly I just want to kill myself if I'm only painfully average at best and only capeable of attracting the worst looking of the opposite sex.... I know looks aren't everything but I'm not fat...

No, that shit happens. Fucked up standards and shit

Please reply

nothing is wrong.

you are just a pussy.

Well what should my standards be?

Nah, you fine OP
You just need more self-confidence and you'll be fine

Want honest answer or empathetic answer

See pic relate

Date a dumb chick with flaws. Speech impediment or under 5ft tall.

are you still doing this? jesus.

Honest. I'm not looking for pity. Even if you can relate or feel pity just tell the truth please.

That happens all the time you're depressive.

Nothings wrong with your appearance. You probably just come off as an uninteresting person

I think facial hair would suit your face. It's too damn smooth, my man.
At least some shadow.

Honestly, you aren't ugly if that's a worry. Maybe you need to adjust the way you approach women or present yourself.

> assuming looks are everything
Maybe it's your shit personality.

I didn't say looks were everything. That is absurd...

>every summerfag falling for the brandon bait

>no timestamp
You sound like you have shit game, bro. Lift and learn how to feign or actually develop the kind of confidence that gets women to pay attention to you. Learn how to control the pacing of your speech and deepen your voice a little. Maybe brush up on your small-talk. Then set your sights on the common 6s and 7s once you've done all of that.

You seem like a supreme gentleman to me user. Fuck those dumb cents, they're the ones missing out.

I can set you up with a sexy virginal girl from Asia
Contact me [email protected]

Jesus Christ Brandon, how many years have you been posting this shit?

>dumb cents
Internal pain

BRANDON BTFO

You're a beta

> still not addressing your shitty personality

Get a good haircut, maybe try a beard too. Get ripped. If you aren't 6 feet tall, then do that too

do not worry about it.
you 're cute , I do not think it depends on a kiss or sex to be a better person

youre a shitty fag loser with shitty personality

the beard doesn't work, in same position as OP

date guys, way better OP

What kind of haircut would suit me in your opinion? And I sadly cannot grow a beard for shit..
Thank so much. Are you female?

guys is this a master troll or just an extreme beta? to this day I am still unable to tell.

I'm straight though. Why is it better?

i'd say clean shaven works best

wtf, OP would look better without a beard

jesus christ not this faggot again

I'd kiss you

because guys wont make fun of you behind your back and guys know each other better than girls do

Are you a qt gril?

yeah, i live in latinoamerica >

Legit all u would need is to style your hair bro and maybe change the way you dress if you don't dress decent. I mean an undercut or side part with a hard partime would look dope. Also you do a disconnect undercut, trust me it would fit your face and you could pull bitches bruh

>bruh
fucking nigger

Also that mustache don't ever let touch your nose.. that comes in too thin so keep it short but more so closer together and not to high where the nose shadow connects. Maybe even chin shadows sawn

Like a black cardigan with a white v neck, with some Levi 510 and you would look aight

u have no facial hair. u look like a baby

I think you're cute. looks probably aren't the problem, id say to try being social, make friends and be the chill guy everyone is cool with.

shave and get a nice haircut, be confident u don't have to be a pathetic beta fag if u don't want to

Yeah doods not a bad looking guy, only thing I can think is he either is awkward which can turn off even a fugly light or he just doesn't upkeep. Peeps got to realize the brostory has been changed.. nearly every guy has potential if not already there to look sexy. The fact he isn't getting even some petite bishes kinda makes me think it's not the looks, but a haircut could help his game like I said earlier

What kind of haircut!?

well a couple can work..
1). Disconnect Undercut: let the hair grow out a bit more and basically the top grows out longer and the sides stay short... your face and shape would make that look nice,
2). Comb over w/hard part cut: basically this is more so a cleaned up look that you would do for a classy look, people hear comb over and think someone balding but when you do it with a nice fade on the sides and that hard part to keep it looking sleek, you can honestly rock it nice.
you have decent looks, but remember you dont have much facial hair and seems to grow out more patched than full, so keep that shit short.. mustache dont let grow and touch the nose, keep that lined kinda but still thin where its more so a shadow than a full look

It's just that you're a beta. Imma be honest, I'm probably uglier than you and I dated 9/10 girls. It's really not as hard as people make it

Okay dude, not knowing your situation I'm going to just tell you to fickong man up, grow some balls and act alpha. You'll be faking it but eventually it will be natural.

Take it from me. I'm overweight by about 30 pounds, I play D&D, and work full time. I still smash fucking pussy. Tinder only works if you're hot, be interesting and not in the 'I know a bunch of facts' but in the 'how does he do that' way. I turned 21 yesterday, I invited my neighbors at the cabin I was staying at over, never met them before but I partied with them and got laid by their oldest daughter. I've had sex with 30 girls in the last 5 years, 2.5 I spent with one girl. Its easy just have confidence.

Brandon !!

I don't understand you, OP. Is Brandon a legitimate person? He wasn't just a troll posting someone else's image? You've been at this for years, you fuck. When are you going to do something about it?

just by looking at the picture, you seem like the type of guy to roll into a elementary school with an assault rifle.

Well I'm not that type of person.... What makes you assume that shit?

Op there's nothing wrong with your face at all. You're far from ugly not hot either but that's irrelevant kinda. You kinda look like helmet zemo actor in cap america civil war. Don't be so doen, are you friendly? Are you fit?

Like idk what else to tell you bro, just not even confidence. ive seen some awkward doods pull bishes for 1 night stands to just get a quick trick.... and worst come to worse.. V neck unless you got chest pimples.. if you do than collar that up with a button up or something and the sleeves rolled up.. hang it down but dont wear long ass button ups.. make them fit and get used to some skinny jeans or at least slim fit ones so your balls arent up your stomach.
also ... best advice i can give anyone that would end the poor mans career...... DONT BE FUCKING WEIRD AND LOUD.. you dont know how many weird loud fuckers ruin themselves despite how they look.. be calm and smile if you got them white teeth.. so tonight.. look up real barber shops that do modern styles.. look up some jeans online and more so styles.. order clothes online instead of going to some lame fucking store that you might think looks good but those minecraft shirts dont really fit you.. Oh, and play piano, trust me.

How about men? You're beautiful and you look lonely. Are you nice?

it's not that your ugly or anything... it's just you seem like the type