FANTANO LIKES GAMBINO

Lol what a pleb

Haven't listened to it. What's the General consensus? Where does it fall compared to Camp and Because the Internet?

Best album of the year.

As Fantano said, it appears to be polarizing. The singles were a bit misleading and some of the music sounds annoying to many listeners. Definitely better than Camp or Because the Internet tho.

Not terrible but not as good as the singles would have you believe. It's okay. A few songs use autotune which doesn't work at all, especially not on California.

Camp was the best thing he's ever done. Right next to Royalty.

You can ride out Me and Your Mom through the first half of the album. But it's not the funkadelic album I thought it was going to be. Its still Donald's best album by far.

welp. Time to listen to this 40 times by Monday until I like it, then I can be smug knowing I agree with Libtany Cucktano's light 9

Objective Gambino Album Rankings

AML > BTI > STNMTN > Kauai > IAJAR 1 > EP > ROYALTY > Culdesac > IAJAR 2 > Camp > Sick Boi > Poindexter

u wot

literally danny brown makes gambino look like the child he is

in the age of inflated ratings, a sophomoric bob dylan album filled with literal genius warrants the same score as a full time actor getting fruity loops beats sent his gmail account

mfw I thought starboy was better then awaken my love... at least that album had some replay value.
> If J.cole wins album of the year I am out.
> Inb4 he dissed "OURNIGGADEAD" Yeezydude.

>I thought starboy was better then awaken my love

You've gone too far

Light 7

You are right... Correction "Starboi" is better then awaken my love. If I wanted better i'd listen to Maggot Brain user. I am Sorry I had high expectations this would be AOTY from the singles. You guys hyped the man how else should I have looked at this album?

>Objective
Shut the fuck up.

holy shit

So Obama says this in 10 days?
>Dec 12 1:02pm
>12
>Nice photoshop dewd
>Top kek

>He thinks this is still funny

Camp is fucking shit
I like this new album, though

Best Gambino album, which isn't saying much since Camp and BTI are a 5 and a 6 respectively. Sort of a snooze fest really. 6.5