Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoAJolzI5Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=aa8t1iroi9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rc9mECebRxc
youtu.be/bLpfDI7nabM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literal shitty parody band like weird al

>shit people who have never listened to ween say

so youre telling me that it's gonna be a long night doesnt sound like weird al parodying motorhead?

They have some songs that are inspired in style by other artists but it's not shitty, it sounds decent and you should listen to the whole album. They have some great creative trippy songs

Tried & True, The Argus Transdermal Celebration, Zoloft, Among His Tribe, and Happy Colored Marbles are all amazing. If you disagree you have shit taste, sorry.

why do you have to be this way?

>He drank the ween is a joke band kool-aid

Listen to birthday boy and come back to me bruh

Quebec is great but overrated. It isn't quite as strong as The Mollusk, Chocolate and Cheese, or The Pod.

>The Mollusk
9/10
Amazing but doesn't feel as mature as Quebec. Quebec is like the mollusk but a little less forced

>Chocolate and Cheese
8.5/10
Is really good but has a few filler songs and isn't as good

>The Pod
6/10
Not close IMO

White Pepper and La Cucaracha are their only albums I consider less than a 9/10.

Replace White Pepper with The Pod and youre right

The Pod is their best though.

why do they want to see my spine mommy?

The Pod is their brownest work by far, but not their best

the demos are too brown for me

I feel like the Pod would be much better without Stallion Pt. 2 being the final track. I do like the album, but I think you either have to be sick or high as hell to appreciate it.

I love the pod demos, I don't know why. Good Bad Happy Sad is just so great.

also Seconds. Such a great song. Shoulda been on GWS.

>parody
the word you're looking for is 'pastiche'

if you have an issue with pastiche as a concept then that's your loss i guess but ween were never a parody band

There has been a surge of Ween threads on Sup Forums recently and I approve

WHY
DOES
THE
FUCKED
JAM
EXIST
AFTER
I DONT WANT IT

I mean, holy shit, it has the potential to be 10/10 and they FUCK IT UP

God. Quebec is like really good sex but she blueballs you and than beats you over the head with a chair leg or something

you really hate that song don't you?

I know that it still affects the albums rating, but just skip that song on relistens. replace it with something from ceaser maybe.

I agree, the album would be better off without it.

What do you guys feel about The Deaner Album?
I'm really enjoying it, some fantastic tracks.

Really enjoy it

Quebec feels too Foo Fightersy

transdermal celebration has similar kind of production but other than that: no

Makes sense since they've appeared together in a split single of that X-Files movie soundtrack

Also that David Duchovny is a Ween fan

Quebec > Chocolate and Cheese > The Mollusk > White Pepper > Pure Guava > The Pod > 12 GCG > GodWeenSatan > La Cucaracha

No

Well you sure convinced me.

The Mollusk > Quebec > White Pepper > C&C > Pure Guava > The Pod > GWS > 12 GCG > La Cucaracha

Shinola if you count it is before White Pepper

that song is cool what r u on about

youtube.com/watch?v=RoAJolzI5Ms
how did i go from this

literally their only albums worth listening to

youtube.com/watch?v=aa8t1iroi9Q
too this?

Quebec has 5 songs that can be considered filler.

name the ones that arent fucked jam

It's Gonna Be a Long Night, Among His Tribe, Alcan Road, and Captain.

All of those songs are amazing, especially Among His Tribe.

This

Do acid and listen to Alcan Road and Among His Tribe and realize just how wrong you are friendo

the fuck? Captain is great

They are bland and unstimulating songs. If a song requires drugs to enjoy then it's not good song to begin with.

Fuck off asshole.

White Pepper, The Mollusk and GWS are all godtier. Some of their torrented live shows are great too.

LONG TIME FAN-i agree sir!

you obsessive rating dick heads better get to making some music for all the dissing of ween who has the guts to still put it out there and be brown... fuck you pretenders-lets hear your shite!

Having guts to put music out there doesn't make negative criticism of said music any less valid.

I live in Quebec AMA

youtube.com/watch?v=rc9mECebRxc

critics R irrelevant to what Art eventually exists- They only end up looking judgmental either way-without really making any thing of worth in this world-go ahead and bitch-just use it for something real.

How does it feel knowing you live in the worst country in North America?

>GET OFF MY ASS YA WEE BITTY FUCK
GET OFF MY ASS YA WEE BITTY FUCK

Weird Al is on the spoof side of things whereas Ween is more on the parody/homage side. That might sound like a pointless distinction, but Ween's music is much more original in general. Weird Al writes very little new material.

Best album to start with?

>implying weird al is bad

reminder

The Mollusk or Chocolate and Cheese.

Thanks

at least my country didn't elect a literal meme as their world leader

Worse than scaruffi

>>The Pod
>6/10
Take it fucking back

Wtf I hate Islam n-.....no wait love isla--..no wait..

Mourning Glory is the brownest song they've got prove me wrong.

>on her own

Prepare your anus for your next PM

This easily
youtu.be/bLpfDI7nabM

Saw twice last weekend. They opened night 2 with transdermal and let me tell you i have never been more erect than that moment.

>Ctrl+f
>No Crucial Squeegie Lip

I'm surrounded by plebs

Red as satan is so damn good, it sounds like it was just improvised on the spot but it grows into something so pretty. i love it.
the creative juices just flow so nicely through the two of them, especialy in the primordial stage of ween.

So is it just me or is Pure Guava superrr fucking frontloaded? I absolutely love the first 4 or 5 songs and then it seems like Dean and Gene just give up on the album and record fucky pseudo-hip hop tracks? dunno

you got trips, so that must be the case

Other than Pumpin 4 The Man, yeah pretty much.

Pumpin 4 the Man, Springtime, Mourning Glory, Don't get 2 close (2 my fantasy), Sarah, I Saw Gener Cryin In His Sleep, and Poopship Destroyer beg to differ.

that's all you