Astrology thread. Come talk about astrology n shit

Astrology thread. Come talk about astrology n shit.

I'm a Leo, now what, nigger

I'm a Scorpio

i like leos. big hearts and heaps of fun. are you narcissistic?

are you the one from the other thread?

No I wasn't in the other thread.

oh yep. you a twisted little fucker?

SCORPIO YOU CUNTS

^^^^^
I'm the one from the other thread.

Leo here

I wouldn't say I'm twisted.

i bet you are. bet you just bury it deep down then one day go on a killing spree

this new game of thrones family tree thing is hard to read

whats you leos' favourite signs?

Cancer here whats up

I don't think that will happen. Just because I don't express much emotion doesn't mean I will go on a killing spree.

scorpios are known for being one of the most emotional signs and feeling things very intensely. do you do anything creative?

Not really honestly the only thing I have strong emotion toward are my pets and just animals in general.

My sun sign is Sagittarius, Moon sign is Virgo, and ascendant is Libra.

yup definitely mass-murder suicide territory there

damn that sun/moon combo must get frustrating..

Cancer here.
I like to look at cocks being sucked. No homo.
IRL I wanna fuck a high test girl like pic related but the only girls that want my D are DYEL as fuck.

Gemini, scorpio

Scorpio from earlier thread.

My Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Sagittarius
Ascendant: Virgo

Tell me about myself oh great one

This shit is fake, if you actually believe your star sign or whatever actually predicts you future, you are more delusional than a retarded fuck.

It's not like I'm dead inside. I just don't really know how to emotionally connect with someone.

Actually, the I like my Virgo moon. I still have the adventurous and philosophic nature of a Sagittarius but I make better descisions than the other ones. I think it helps, unless I'm completely wrong.

Taurus all the way.

you're in an astrology thread shithead. you're as bad as SJWs who come to Sup Forums to tell us we're wrong.

wow i didn't expect that. why do you like scorpios?

not that theres anything wrong with you scorps!

holy shit what a babe

I have a sag rising, cap sun, and aqua moon.

???

Capricorn nd cancer havr good advebtures

Whats yr dicc size?

Leo here with Virgo moon and rising Gemini

I never got astrology. I'm a Gemini (May 25th)

HELP US TROLL BLM NOW PLEASE
>

your sun is your mode of living, kind of how you are as a person. it's supposed to represent the masculine, conscious outward way of being.

your moon is your emotional way. the feminine, dark, subconscious, emotional side of you.

the ascendent is kind of just how you come across on a surface level. how people percieve you.

I am taurus, tell me about my sign please!

i'm a taurus too! stubborn, stoic, grounded, sensual, slow to anger but when they get angry they stay angry and fuck shit up.

yeah that's good you've managed to make them work with each other. sagis can be way too whimsical.

Is that it....
Are there any more interesting traits?

no leap year, and a few months short back then.
>astrology is completely off the actual constellations overhead.
>and only 12 "kinds" of people? stupid

Whimsical as in???

nah man there's 12 basic archetypes.

every person has a sign for their sun, moon, ascendent, descendent, mercury, venus, mars, jupiter, uranus, neptune and pluto. you have to take all of that into consideration. it's not just 12 types of people.

Cancer guy here

There's this scorpion girl that is giving me the vibes, she's all touchy feely and cutesy around me, I think she wants my D.

She's a pure virgin qt tho, nearly a decade younger than me, str8 outta highschool, dumber and more airheaded than my usual lay, so I'm not sure if it would be ok for me to just pump and dump her. I don't feel bad when I pump and dump those crazy polyamory turbo sluts, but I'm afraid I'd get attached to her and fucks things up for both of us.

what should i do guise

doing things on a whim without thinking about the consequences

Your a cancer? No way?
>how is chemo going?

Ah.

what the F^&*?
>you can be 3 kinds of retarded for believing this shit? a once!

materialistic, not secure unless they are financially stable, loyal
you could always google it?

Protip from a Pisces oldfag:

Scorpio woman doesn't take to being fucked with well they will burn your house down...but are loyal as fuck and sex freaks in bed.

if she wants you prepare for bliss. but be warned Scorpio is the water sign that will kill and eat your puppy if crossed.

not telling you are wrong

>you just suck at Math and Logic

Wookie is my SpectroPatronus (same made up shit) grow the fuck-up. real life exists

Damn I need me one of those grills with some daddy issues.

How has the alignment of stars rly ever affected your personal life? This shit is dumber than fucking organized religion. You know this revolves around making vague statements that could apply to anybody.

this is the true. my last ex-gf was a scorpio moon but she identified with it a lot more than her other signs. i greentexted some stories about her earlier on in a gf thread. crazy bitch.

Checked the tripple dubs

yeah it does if you look at only your sun sign, but when you start getting more specific e.g. looking at signs or different planets (e.g for fighting and primal sexuality, venus for romantic love and friendship and the way you connect with others, mercury for your logic, ratioanl mind and style of thinking) it gets weirdly specific.

to be clear i don't really give a fuck if you agree with me or not and you're not gunna change my mind by posting on Sup Forums.

don't think we can change your mind

>Please see professional advice.
try your astrology on the Stock Market

>try your astrology on the Stock Market

I buy stocks when my horoscope says it is a lucky day or a day full of business opportunities.
I'm not one of those daytrading fags tho, I buy and hold.

nah i dont agree with the financial fiat currency system, i would never lower myself to gambling on the stock market.

Astrology n shit? I'm Pisces and I shit blood. My shit is violent, bloody and painful. I feel the fear of shit.

Btw, I'm not related to OP who posted ATM thread about "wiping ass and getting blood". Wonder what his sign is? It would be interesting to know whether other Pisces bleed anally as well. My wife's Virgin and she bleeds anally as well. Do other Virgins bleed anally too?

OP out, ciao

check my double triples you little chumps

What do you guys think of Ophiuchus/Asclepius?

I, personally, like the obvious astrological overtones to pretty much all of modern religion pointing to a common link in star oriented worship in ancient times.

Just seems like with humanity being 300,000 years old, anatomically speaking, and that time being predominantly spent in a hunter gatherer state that the stars are the natural choice. The stars were the only stable thing in the lives of our far distant relatives.