General nigger hate thread--BLM HATE EDITION

General nigger hate thread--BLM HATE EDITION

FUCK NIGGERS AND BLM LETS GET THE HATE POPPIN

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
liveleak.com/view?i=ce2_1468281672
youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=kTI5I6gtu3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ChgKzeUO-Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Typical edgy 14 year old hiding behind the screen. Eat a black cock pigskin.

BLM labeled as Terrorist Org. Sign it.
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Hiding behind a screen? Yes. Because you are right, the monkeys would rip him to pieces for his words and ideas. Thank you for proving his point.

BLM openly calling for cops to be murdered.

liveleak.com/view?i=ce2_1468281672

those cuck whites should be hung for treason

Hanging was conceived as humane execution. But I understand your point, and agree. Don't forget the petition above.

Is the Klan also considered a terrorist organization? I mean, you know, because they've actually murdered people for centuries...

The clan hasn't existed for centuries f******* but the Black Panthers movement has also been murdering four decades which is what I believe you meant to say so what is your point

>The Klan hasn't existed for centuries
You're kidding, right?

Im glad you agree pol

Shut the fuck up nigger lover

>no argument
I rest my case. Fucking idiots.

The klan is full of a bunch of faggots who are all talk and no action, same with the stormfags

BLM just gives niggers an excuse to not be accountable for their autistic actions

Lets get on that nigger hate here guys

can hate them all you want, but why not take some action.

a nigger took action and 5 cops are dead, what did you accomplish today sitting at your computer hating them niggers

Did you just self-censor a word? What.

I don't think I'm on GameFAQs.

I make masterful beats speaking the truth of niggers trying get society to deal with the nigger problem

Fucking summer fag

SJW SELF CENSORING FAGGOT SJW CUCK

yup because that sure effects change.

Go get a gun and take some action. Thats the difference, that man was willing to die for what he believed in. you just whine about dem niggers

I would rather poison niggers in secret and get many more. Also I would like to shit the public towards the genocide of niggers you nigger faggot

yup more talk. No action keep dreaming.

SJW FAGGOT DETECTED, HOw do you know what I do, im just spreading truth kill youself chimp

Lol I am telling you to take action for what you believe. That chimp took action and killed 5 cops. What the fuck have you done?

Made other people want to kill niggers. That was a nigger. I dont need to shoot people I will start the genocide cuck sjw

You won't do shit because you are to afraid to take any kind of action.

bring back slavery. hang disobedient niggers

They actually had a good beat going lol

Whites: only an excuse for Black failure.

Found the nigger.

And then the coon beasts ate him alive. Fucking African savages.

I made money.

I'm so mad that no one else gives a fuck about this pointless shit as much as Sup Forums so we at Sup Forums are going to spam other boards with garbage.

We be shootan citiez n' shiiet

This fucking kid is my spirit animal

kys

get fucked

Hey, I'll have you know that I browsed Sup Forums all day and made 20 nigger hate threads and trolled socia media telling people how much I hated niggers. My words matter you SJW scum nig lover.

we don't need to take action.

if cops leave them alone, they'll continue performing countless violent crimes and murders of each other and sell each other drugs, ruining each other's lives. they'll kill many more of each other a day--54/90 people that die from guns every day are black but cops only kill 1-2 of them a day; CDC/FBI stats--and no amount of hyper breeding like insects will keep their population up. keep them OUT on the streets, let them OUT of prison--like they want--and let them completely destroy themselves and each other.

if we're more lenient on them, stop punishing and killing them, they'll kill each other so much faster.

>accomplish

For niggers, murder is an accomplishment.

This is reason number 539 why they are and always will be incompatible with western civilization.

Yes, you are making a difference. Nope

>Thats the difference, that man was willing to die for what he believed in.

You illiterate shit-ape. Keep biting the hand that feeds you and see what happens. When you savages get angry you burn down your own shitty neighborhoods and loot some fucking horse hair wigs, when the white man gets angry we burn fucking continents.

Your days are numbered, Sambo and a reckoning is coming. Best to truck on back to Africa now while you have the chance.

Bu bu bu, I hate niggers. That makes me awesome and edgy. Right?

why hate anybody?

Nigger are not people so theyh are no a body

HAHAHAH .. would have lost if this was YLYL thread ...

Thank fuck god that she boon killed it

still, what's the point of hating them whether you consider them people or not?

what does it accomplish?

This has always been my jam:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8

assCLOWN UNITED ARE BACK NIGGER

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch

Why do people always ask what emotions 'accomplish'? If people could control their emotional state at will, there wouldn't even be a word for things like loneliness or sadness, because no one would willingly feel them.

interesting point, but i think hate is different.

hate takes energy.

>"fuck niggers"
>"lets get it popping"

either be a racist or a culture vulture. don't be both

But hate is a euphoric emotion at times, and acid gods told us to hate the niggers, you never question them

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

kek look at this

So do you guys hate niggers or black people? Or do you not separate the two?

Me personally, just niggers.

>those cuck whites should be hung for treason

hanged not hung

Know the difference as it could save your life user

"Those white sjws should be hanged."

Tea party and KKK are mutually divergent, independent and have nothing to do with each other - despite the baseless loathing of black supremacists.

We have to ban together so that when we defeat and kill the BLMs, and Panthers and their supporters, we don't go to prison, cause i hear from niggers all the time that shit sux dix.

Ayyy whiteboi's don't fall for the race war. It's psy=op bait or sum shit. youtube.com/watch?v=kTI5I6gtu3Y

I know some really nice black people that have zero whining. They're happy, hard working and are otherwise probably embarrassed by niggers.

I have one family watch my kids all the time, and my kids have a great time with them because they have a few kids too.

info wars... I just had to stop when I saw it. Is there any reason I should watch this? just esplain it to me?

OK... so this was pretty entertaining, and it sounds like this kid didn't receive his mandatory indoctrination

I almost stopped too but clicked on it and it didn't disappoint my fellow Caucasian Aryan brrotha.

Mofos eatin dat race war bait like the african americanfella eatin dat chicken in da vid. It's really more a repost of someone else's vid.

Also my last non relevant opinion is that the infowars yt channel seem to have lately become "better" lately...not quite sure how to explain why since it's subjective. I think Alex is getting more raw and head less out of butt? There's actually one of their recent vid's where Alex admits some ting tangs...Let me ask tho why you hesitated because you saw it was infowars...???

Black people and niggers are two totally different things. Sad thing is, niggers take up the majority of the black population. I know plenty of decent black folk. The majority? The majority are fucking useless.

>Sad thing is, niggers take up the majority of the black population.

I think you simply don't hear from the blacks, and they're mostly quiet and just doing their thing, so... if you have say 10% of this population that is truly annoying, criminal, loud, obnoxious and otherwise fucked up, then it would be pretty easy to say the whole population is like this... but I think that would be overstating the problem and over generalizing an otherwise fairly benign race.

>Let me ask tho why you hesitated because you saw it was infowars...???

The Alex guy drives me nuts. His on screen behavior simply makes me lose faith in everything he says.

I'm a fairly conservative non-religious person (anti-theist). I'm working class, married and fit into a very small demographic of liberals that are not leftist, nor religious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ChgKzeUO-Es

I know what you mean. Hes a bit tempered down..but dont get me wrong he still gets lit.

continued

We must learn that ethics and morals deal strictly with issues of human and animal flourishing and happiness, and nothing else.

Science can determine human and health and happiness (it does so routinely). It also determines which cultures are superior to others, because it can determine who's culture best supports human happiness.

For instance, we can know that Islam is not a moral culture, because bagging half it's population and beating them or killing them when they refuse does not maximize their flourishing. Spewing battery acid on their face for the crime of learning to read or the crime of being raped does not support human happiness.

Through these facts, we can know that western culture, minus religion makes healthier happier people.

It is measurable.

He's making a lot of claims, but zero evidence. It's tinfoil goodness.

Don't get me wrong, I think no one should put up with BLM. They're stupid, backwards and racist.