Rekt thread. Lurker fem user here. Last one 404ed

Rekt thread. Lurker fem user here. Last one 404ed

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html
discord.gg/0w5RjF2k1dXs3zuC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/peoplesdaily/article-3072032/Shocking-moment-three-year-old-boy-brutally-beaten-street-passerby-pedestrians-walk-past-happening.html

Bump

>fem user

Girls aren't on the internet

REKT??? or YLYL pull yourself together user

tits or gtfo. you know the rules.

>hey guys just decided to point out that I'm a femanon for no reason xD I don't want attention or anything

fucking how hard is it to POST SOME CONTENT INSTEAD

buump

not a bad idea. want to commit suicide but worried about good samaritans? try this!

Yeah they'll move outta the way

That's a video from the Onion you faggot

>failed filename

Thanks

when making a filename. think harder. this is clearly the humor value of someone under 18. and thats putting it nicely.

shut up you stupid piece of shit

LOL Man You Made Me Laugh My ASS Off, And It's Called Having A Sense Of Humor.

worst thing i've ever seen, hands down. makes my stomach sick.

on the plus side, i'm not hungry anymore.

>Your humor is clearly inferior to mine. And that's putting it lightly.

Don't be this faggot.

That's putting it lightly, This is putting is lightly STFU with your stupid ass shit, newfag.

i said nicely.
something you're clearlier incapable of being.
nice dubs though
and nice dub trips
checked

SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADSAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD

i like how the kids are bumping these days.
yeah. i can get behind this.

Ohhh Nooo you dont like? what will I ever do, how will I go on in life.

the fuck are you mouthshitting nigger?
im about tired of your cum gurgling scat fetish

STFU yeah you're one to talk, you probably live in your parents basement sitting on your ass all day masturbating and trying to troll kids, get a life dip shit

i dont live in thier basement faggot

that is unbelievable

no one gives a fuck if you are a fem.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

LOL you think calling me a faggot hurts me, you're only telling me the truth and thank you for being so honest that must be so nice, hey remember your folks like the lights out at 12 so you should start getting your air matress ready.

We need to keep rekt threads alive man....
we are on teamspeak lurking w/ some friends wating they upload gore...

What stupid fucking filename. Only a 12 yr old would find it funny.

Hey just curious how and why do threads get pruned or deleted

what's up with the big toe tho

I know that getting knocked around is a movie thing, but literally no flinches at all, dude missed all shots or it was orchestrated by the gun haters

you're a wizard harry

No idea tbh, prob because they post something ilegal or too fuckd up maybe. No idea how Sup Forums rly works

The kid didn't die you fucking idiot

Another man savagely beaten to death by the coat crew.

What is this world coming to?

obvious bait is obvious

he fired 14 shots at her and the cameraman...none missed both died.

i sleep on the couch actually and they dont mind if i leave the lamp on.
thought you were clever

LOL OMG MAN YOU MADE MY NIGHT YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR

welcome to the summer newfags

No blood no nothing, even in the full vid, gonna have to lump it in with the actors that showed up at Sandy Hook and the following two "shootings"

user got a reply from you.....
ok newb

OMG you are more of a loser than i thoguht i sincerely feel so bad for you that i am not going to pick your 40 year old virgin ass no more.

So... when did a scene from Civil War qualify as rekt?

The worst part is that i did belive it was true. LMAO

>pick your 40 year old virgin ass no more.
fag

YOU'R ONLY MAD BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT AND YES I AM A FAG

Fuckin onion movie! God I wish I knew where my DVD was

This shit is worse than youtube comments.

And nobody has any good webms

come join us guys
discord.gg/0w5RjF2k1dXs3zuC

Lost hard, nice dubs

you just made a thread. you are not a lurker. and why do you feel the need to tell your gender? all in all: fuck you and fuck off.

Better filename would have been "It's raining men".

Player 2 has joined the game

how about "mind-blowing sales pitch"?

How's everybody enjoying their summer so far?

OMG can i marry you?

why didnt you quote my "they let me leave the lamp on at night" post?
that was golden.

This is easily the most horrific ISIS video I've seen.

Are you a hot young lady?

Go lock yourself in a fucking cupboard, Anne Frank.

I'm 100% serious. Did he die?

YO resend the invite... Im late.

Hey cool, I haven't seen the Boston Marathon pasta in quite some time.

welcome to Sup Forums summerfags

off topic but it amazes me nearly every thread here derails into a slanging match of epic shit slinging and counter bitch slapping proportions resulting in high portions of lols and butthurt. Not complaining, just observing, please continue

Are you retarded?

Are you new?

no. he's not

Why did you quote my post I was responding to an altered version of a pasta from back when the Boston Marathon bombing happened. If you didn't know that then you're the summerfag m8.

No I'm not!

>btw im a gorilla

Pretty good, thanks for asking.

Why are you trying to play the gender privilege card OP? Equality is based on merit not special treatment

clean kill

What the FUCK dude?

This could have been about 85% shorter, jesus the unnecessary time after the deed is done. I just wanted it to fucking loop so I could watch it again.

KEK

what was the point of that net?

Islam in action. Allu ackbar!

Let's not be so black and white about this. The first couple shots clearly missed because the shooter is a complete retard. But it was also not staged by anti-gunners. Do you people ever think logically, or are you so overridden by your cemented opinions and personalities that you literally cannot see reality without looking through your own stupid lens?